Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,431 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) (9451 Views)

Nairaland E-workshop And Nairaland Writers Award: How Do We Improve? / About Whitey's Flash Fiction Challenge *comment Thread* / Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by daveP(m): 7:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
D9ty7: Thank Jah larrySun is here. Texanomaly is here too? DaveP? This is gonna be fun.
i heard ma name! Xup
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 11, 2014
I'm sorry I come in too late...pls sir Dive pen can you enlighten me concerning the whole thing?
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 11, 2014
OP please can i get a slot for my poem
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by Dygeasy(m): 8:16pm On Sep 11, 2014
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2014
Dygeasy: Because he probably has his reasons.
Thought so too, please do me a favour? Unquote me?

Thanks in advance..
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by texanomaly(f): 8:49pm On Sep 11, 2014
LarrySun: Don't be scared, honey, poetry is my own nemesis. grin I can't attack poets much!

That's good. I would hate to have to break out some Jackie Chan on you. cheesy
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by LarrySun(m): 9:39pm On Sep 11, 2014
texanomaly:

That's good. I would hate to have to break out some Jackie Chan on you. cheesy
Lol! I hate troubling your waters. I'll vent my trouble on some other peeps grin
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by texanomaly(f): 9:40pm On Sep 11, 2014
LarrySun: Lol! I hate troubling your waters. I'll vent my trouble on some other peeps grin

Thanks Hun.
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by LarrySun(m): 9:40pm On Sep 11, 2014
Is Divepen intentionally avoiding my question?
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by LarrySun(m): 9:42pm On Sep 11, 2014
MaziOmenuko, you should be involved, seriously. Should I give you a tag?
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by texanomaly(f): 9:43pm On Sep 11, 2014
LarrySun: Is Divepen intentionally avoiding my question?

Divepen!!
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by Dygeasy(m): 10:56pm On Sep 11, 2014
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 12, 2014
Olusharp: just two

Registered sir..
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 12, 2014
rapmike: Divepen, I can't speak on discipline oh! Trust me, am the worst dude for this!
Hmm... I was blind when giving it out...Lol..

Boss, You can do it...It might be flaw but it can still be a floor for your future..
I was surprised that it was even you that will say that...I thought someone will point out that fact, that means you can do it sir.
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 12, 2014
lopeoba:
..hmn... waoh that is why you should still speak on it. Just speak on the opposite of what you think you are.....lol #teamnorefusaltospeak#
Thanx jare. O...
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by rapmike(m): 12:13am On Sep 12, 2014
Divepen:
Hmm... I was blind when giving it out...Lol..

Boss, You can do it...It might be flaw but it can still be a floor for your future..
I was surprised that it was even you that will say that...I thought someone will point out that fact, that means you can do it sir.

Already thinking of it........ But what I may write may not be typical, even though its about discipline.
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 12, 2014
OMA4U: Has this 'mention' thing stopped working? Cos I didn't get any mention.
this really a nice concept. I'm loving it more and can't wait to learn from awon mentors. Divepen, didn't you invite ishilove, mazi, and humblebygrace?
oga mi...It is my fault, I joined literature very late, and that did not make me see some Emeritus.
And I did not do my homework, if not I would have seen them.
I know I need A Konk..
Whitemosquito almost gave me one..lol
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 12, 2014
NaijaChild:

Kk..tanx..so when is the deadline for submission
I will soon update the thread of the event...
There you will see the time for yours
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 12, 2014
LarrySun: Good morning, Divepen. Please, what do you mean by 'Post Writing Knowledge'?
What one need to do, immediately, after he/she finish writng his/her first draft..I.e Immediately one have finished, the things one need to know about Editting and the rest.
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 12, 2014
AudreyTimms:

Sorry, I just saw the other thread. Article? Did you say article? *crying like a baby* I hate writing articles! Especially not now that I'm having writers block.

Writers, I need your anointed hands on ma head o! Nothing is inside right now.

Divepen, no word limit? Alright! God help those of us who get carried away while writing.

TWO hours to go..
OH... Two weeks to go.
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 12, 2014
LarrySun: Divepen!
I'm sorry, I bought an Andriod phone today, and I decided to use it to surf the net. Though, it was very fast but I need to get used to how it works. I am not use to screen touch phones... Chai...
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 12, 2014
D9ty7: Divepen, remember we're on Nairaland. And you choosed not to work with a mod on this. They should get the main event's thread locked until the D-day.
I sent a message to them, but I've not seen any response
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 12, 2014
LarrySun: Is Divepen intentionally avoiding my question?
Errrr....No
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by LarrySun(m): 12:29am On Sep 12, 2014
Divepen:
What one need to do, immediately, after he/she finish writng his/her first draft..I.e Immediately one have finished, the things one need to know about Editting and the rest.
Good. Thanks.
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 12, 2014
texanomaly:

Divepen!!
Maaaaaaaa....
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by OMA4U(m): 12:30am On Sep 12, 2014
LarrySun: Lol! I hate troubling your waters. I'll vent my trouble on some other peeps grin
But not on feeble mind so you don't break spinal cords
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by OMA4U(m): 12:33am On Sep 12, 2014
Divepen:
oga mi...It is my fault, I joined literature very late, and that did not make me see some Emeritus.
And I did not do my homework, if not I would have seen them.
I know I need A Knock..
Whitemosquito almost gave me one..lol
No amendments? Because their immense contributions will go a long way. Ishilove....ishil....ish..cough! Cough!
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by OMA4U(m): 12:36am On Sep 12, 2014
Can i also get a slot for stories and poems? Divepen
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by OMA4U(m): 12:47am On Sep 12, 2014
Texanomaly, we need to. So do we need a thread for that? And divepen, I think you'll need to re-visit the arrangement order of the program to have coherent and chronological effect, such as things you need to know about plotting - royver will replace branding your name - sammyhoe. You got my point?
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by LarrySun(m): 12:49am On Sep 12, 2014
OMA4U: But not on feeble mind so you don't break spinal cords
Don't worry yourself, my bro. smiley
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 12, 2014
OMA4U: Can i also get a slot for stories and poems? Divepen
yes u can...not more dan 3
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by texanomaly(f): 12:55am On Sep 12, 2014
OMA4U: Texanomaly, we need to. So do we need a thread for that? And divepen, I think you'll need to re-visit the arrangement order of the program to have coherent and chronological effect, such as things you need to know about plotting - royver will replace branding your name - sammyhoe. You got my point?

We need to figure it out soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

CALL FOR ENTRIES: 2017 Commonwealth Short Prize / Religion Jingoism (A Story By Olasunkanmi Ajibola) / Ikeogu Oke Wins 2017 Nlng Prize For Literature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.