Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,650 members, 7,955,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:06 AM

Your Thoughts On The New Guiness Add. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Your Thoughts On The New Guiness Add. (1344 Views)

A Logo For A Fashion Designer... Your Thoughts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Thoughts On The New Guiness Add. by sigba(f): 10:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
To me it's scary and devilish. Call me whatever but i feel eerie whenever i see it, especially at night.

I thought it was just me, my dad and brother on different occasions made the same comment about the add the first day they saw it.

What do u think about it?
Re: Your Thoughts On The New Guiness Add. by sammoe(m): 10:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
Whatever they do, I'm still not drinking Guinness!
Re: Your Thoughts On The New Guiness Add. by tutaboi(m): 10:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
sigba: To me it's scary and devilish. Call me whatever but i feel eerie whenever i see it, especially at night.

I thought it was just me, my dad and brother on different occasions made the same comment about the add the first day they saw it.

What do u think about it?
haven't seen it before, show us the pic naw
Re: Your Thoughts On The New Guiness Add. by sigba(f): 11:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
tutaboi: haven't seen it before, show us the pic naw

I wish i could post the video link, i cant find it online. It's always aired of Silverbird TV, NTA and other stations. The ad is titled "made of black!
Re: Your Thoughts On The New Guiness Add. by tutaboi(m): 11:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
sigba:

I wish i could post the video link, i cant find it online. It's always aired of Silverbird TV, NTA and other stations. The ad is titled "made of black!

Alright... it's okay. thanks
Re: Your Thoughts On The New Guiness Add. by cgniyi(m): 11:57am On Sep 09, 2014
You can watch it on Youtube. Just search for "Made of black".
All I can say is Guiness is brave to show this on Nigerian TV.
Someone here is already calling it devilish grin, plus some other not-so-positive response on the youtube comments.
Best revert to "my friend Udeme" grin
Re: Your Thoughts On The New Guiness Add. by aboyaji(m): 6:35am On Sep 10, 2014
sammoe: Whatever they do, I'm still not drinking Guinness!
kikikiki
Re: Your Thoughts On The New Guiness Add. by Nmeri17: 11:52am On Oct 30, 2014
My uncle said the exact same thing. It seems I'm the only one who hasn't seen this commercial

(1) (Reply)

Know The Softwares To Use For A Particular Design / Nigerian Postal Service Logo Design Competition / MY GN Drawing Pen ..style : POINTILLISM (portrait)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.