Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Scam Test Every Program Before You Join. Let Me Show You How - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scam Test Every Program Before You Join. Let Me Show You How (648 Views)

Scam Test: passed / Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know / Free Online Business For You Join Me Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam Test Every Program Before You Join. Let Me Show You How by neksummi(m): 8:22pm On Oct 29, 2008
Subject every program you see online to scam test before you join. This will save you much heartache. Here’s how you do it. Search the name of the program or the promoter e.g. Yahoo search or google search neksummi+scam supposing you’re scam testing me or facebook.com+scam if you are scam testing facebook site. If the person or the website has been involved in scamming people, others would have blacklisted it somewhere. If you scam search them, you’ll dig out search info.
But beware of ‘naysayers’. They always find something wrong to talk about every program. In this life, many are ‘experts’ at proclaiming what’s wrong, but most are clueless as to what is right. While others are raking thousands of dollars with certain programs, these people never put in the effort required to for such programs to work for them. They then go about writing reviews that such programs didn’t work. My advice is that use your God-given discernment. Hint: if there are too many complaints especially about non-payment of returns, flee. Take this e.g. triadi.biz+scam
Warning: don’t scam others. Let me tell you why. Once someone blacklists you anywhere on the net, you’re in trouble. Your internet marketing will be in Jeopardy ‘cos it will forever be there online. The search engines will eagerly fish you out when someone scam tests you. They do that with more commitment than they do any other thing. Except if you want to do your business with another name other than your name. What could be more humiliating than that, to be forced to do business with another name! A word is enough for the wise.
Wish you success in your online venture.

(1) (Reply)

What It Takes To Earn Big Bucks With Adsense / Are You Interested In A Lucrative Patnership? / Help Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.