Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

NYSC Posted Corpers To Play House - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Posted Corpers To Play House (2170 Views)

Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) / Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? / NYSC. Posted To Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Posted Corpers To Play House by degoket: 11:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
Eleven corpers were posted to a play house called Bambiville play house @ 69 cbn estate kabuza juction, wumba, area1, garki abuja, where by only babies btw. The age of 0 to 5yrs of age are being taking care of there, and every visitor, meeting the corpers there were like what are corpers doing @ the play house, the place was commisioned not more than 4 month ago. When nysc gave the letters out to the corpers it was addressed this way; the center director bambi ville, andthe address beneath, who will first think of it that its a creche they addressed the letter to? Getting there. She collected the letters from the corpers that was the day corpers were released from the camp on the 26th of august 2014, and asked each and every corps members if they are staying or not and told them to come the following week tuesday that's a week after by 8am, so getting there on tym all the corps members they have to wait till like 12noon b4 she showed up, and took them around to show them the facilities and after she called them inside one by one and asked y does she have to reject some that said they are not staying, and frm the source many of the corpers spend the average of 800 to get to the play house, she, then tell them to come in another week tym,and getting there this time a pastor woman came to make enquiry and saw these corps members and asked them what are they doing there, they better go somewhere else or who wld nysc post copers to play house and she laugh, they waited for her till 2:30pm b4 she showed, and reject majority and accept fewand refuseto give out letter to the only guy among them that he doesn't have enough reason to get rejection letter, check some of the pictures out and google bambi ville.

Re: NYSC Posted Corpers To Play House by MrDoGood(m): 12:31am On Sep 09, 2014
i just hope they posted d ladies

mind u there are some with babies.

so it's no big deal good job will locate them when the time comes
Re: NYSC Posted Corpers To Play House by degoket: 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
Amen. But you know what, corpers are not supposed to be posted to primary schl not to talk of creche is wrong we shld fight it, getting to the nysc secretariat they do no its creche they thought its NGO, just like she faked nysc, she was addressed as the. Centre director bambi ville.
Re: NYSC Posted Corpers To Play House by suyamasta(m): 8:52am On Sep 12, 2014
lwkmd! kai this is damnnnn outrageous but i hope the guy has gotten his rejection letter?
Re: NYSC Posted Corpers To Play House by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 12, 2014
This is outrageous o. Op what are u doing about this?
Re: NYSC Posted Corpers To Play House by degoket: 11:49pm On Oct 12, 2014
The woman refuse to reject them
Re: NYSC Posted Corpers To Play House by vikyno(m): 12:29am On Oct 13, 2014
Come to Ondo State and check out some private school corpers are being posted. So worrisome. I wonder what the NYSC are taken graduates for.

I cant wait till february to be done with this sh* t.
Re: NYSC Posted Corpers To Play House by Shakabula: 6:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
Pre school is the foundation on which all other forms of education sits. Wonder why some people don't sound so eloquent? Wonder why some take their time to perfect everything they engage in? The simple answer is that they have a sound beginning. It's very evident that some people on this thread made it through school by the skin of their teeth.

Who says corpers have nothing to gain from being posted to a private school? While many wish they will end up in Central Bank and NNPC (God help them), many corp members will end up in a "not so glorified place". Nigerians, especially the young ones, should learn to crawl before they run...

A company applies to NYSC to post serving corpers to work within, as expected most would chose to be rejected. Unfortunately for them, NYSC reserves the right to reject or not to reject to the Management of the applying institution. Who told you corpers can not be posted to a primary school? Do you think a creche is only meant for Nannies? What about Administration, what about sales and marketing? What about PR and customer relations? Your achievement in life will be driven by how far you can see... It's only your focus and skill set that will land your desire not your dreams.

Many corpers think their service year is a Jamboree and a time to run amoke or waste time. You never know what your fate in life would be, until you yield yourself to the chances life presents you with.

I took this time to write all this because, 3 of the corp members posted to serve in my own small outfit are still working for me 5 years on. Imagine what their fate would have been if I they had not. Perhaps it might have been better, or far worse, but I'm glad they stayed on. They would build strong institutions in future and employ "Your" brothers and sisters while you run around looking for jobs that you don't deserve. Before you start ranting, seat back and read your post again... And ask yourself "If I was a director in an NGO, would I employ someone like me?" If you are true to yourself, your answer will be a resounding No! If your answer is otherwise, then you really don't know better and I've just wasted my time.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NYSC Posted Corpers To Play House by dahmorla: 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
Use Free "play house time" To Earn More

As an Adplus Adpreneur you can earn beyond your expectation without stress by soliciting and booking Adverts in the Newspapers such as Announcements, Congratulatory Messages, Obituaries, Change of Names from Individuals, Companies or Government and then place those Adverts in the requested Newspaper via the Adplus360 Portal (www.adplus.ng).
And earn as high as a 25% commission on every advert placed via the portal.

Interested? Kindly reach us, you can get more information by filling the feedback form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1MqqKu6zGQugt5EJjyFW6hBPZXOhdRFLs280sRVgZvHo/viewform?c=0&w=1
Re: NYSC Posted Corpers To Play House by Gurgle(f): 4:31am On Aug 23, 2015
Shakabula:
Pre school is the foundation on which all other forms of education sits. Wonder why some people don't sound so eloquent? Wonder why some take their time to perfect everything they engage in? The simple answer is that they have a sound beginning. It's very evident that some people on this thread made it through school by the skin of their teeth.

Who says corpers have nothing to gain from being posted to a private school? While many wish they will end up in Central Bank and NNPC (God help them), many corp members will end up in a "not so glorified place". Nigerians, especially the young ones, should learn to crawl before they run...

A company applies to NYSC to post serving corpers to work within, as expected most would chose to be rejected. Unfortunately for them, NYSC reserves the right to reject or not to reject to the Management of the applying institution. Who told you corpers can not be posted to a primary school? Do you think a creche is only meant for Nannies? What about Administration, what about sales and marketing? What about PR and customer relations? Your achievement in life will be driven by how far you can see... It's only your focus and skill set that will land your desire not your dreams.

Many corpers think their service year is a Jamboree and a time to run amoke or waste time. You never know what your fate in life would be, until you yield yourself to the chances life presents you with.

I took this time to write all this because, 3 of the corp members posted to serve in my own small outfit are still working for me 5 years on. Imagine what their fate would have been if I they had not. Perhaps it might have been better, or far worse, but I'm glad they stayed on. They would build strong institutions in future and employ "Your" brothers and sisters while you run around looking for jobs that you don't deserve. Before you start ranting, seat back and read your post again... And ask yourself "If I was a director in an NGO, would I employ someone like me?" If you are true to yourself, your answer will be a resounding No! If your answer is otherwise, then you really don't know better and I've just wasted my time.

Wow, noted

1 Like

Re: NYSC Posted Corpers To Play House by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 24, 2015
Shakabula:

Thank you sir.
we made it through school by the skin of our teeth. And so what?

Shakabula:

Corpers posted to Schools ( Secondary, primary, crèche and play house) will definitely gain new things from their stay their. But I'm very certain they stand to loose more than they gain. As any Accounting Graduate to choose between a year NYSC at KPMG and a Year NYSC teaching Commerce in a public secondary school in Kebbi.

Let's look with our eyes, not our hearts.

Shakabula:

Sales and Marketing department in a Crèche? In NIGERIA grin
I'll need some of what you are smoking sir :8

Thank you pointing out that my achievements in Life will be driven by how far I see.
I see waaaay beyond the one year gruesome scheme.

Shakabula:

Messi didn't become the world's best by waiting on life to present him with chances.

With tactness, creative thinking, hardwork, and Perseverance, he makes most of his chances.

The Bill Gates, Dangotes, Steve Jobs didn't wait for fate. They made their fate.

Shakabula:

This post really got me

I'll address it later sad
Re: NYSC Posted Corpers To Play House by Shakabula: 1:23am On Aug 26, 2015
Certainly wasn't talking to you directly Mr. Taiwo... But since you dragged yourself into it, I'll respond to SOME of your comments.

I'll start with complements. Evidently, you did got to university, and must have come out with some decent grade. I can discern that from your response. Unfortunately, I can hardly say the same for some of your friends who started this thread. I'm sure you wouldn't employ the likes of DeGoke who couldn't spell right or join two sentences together. Worse still, you would teach him a lesson if he tried to pull some stupid stunt like "Do you know who my father is?".

Yep! One year at KPMG will do you a world of good... That is if you want to learn, but how many interns can the likes of Accenture take on every year? How many corpers are called up each year? You do the maths. I repeat, many corpers will find themselves in a "not so glorified place" like a play house. They will all be sick if they turned it down. You want to play hard ball like Messi? Go right ahead. Bill gates, Dangote and the likes didn't get there by playing Hockey. They made the best of the worst situations life threw at them. Read their biographies, you will be amazed.

Nuff said, I've better things to do. I did my youth service in 1993... Where were you in 1993? Hun? You have a long way to go. We can continue this topic after you have had at least 10 years working experience. For now. I advice you to be humble, and crawl back in the dark crack where you were and most importantly, learn something - you will need it.

For the not so

(1) (Reply)

The History Of "Mammy Market" - For Aspiring And Serving Nysc Corp Members / Good Initiative By Corp Members In Imane Community Of Olamaboro L.G.A In Kogi / January Clearance And Head Count

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.