Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Learn How To Make Yoghurt. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Learn How To Make Yoghurt. (2618 Views)

Learn How To Make Yoghurt In Small Scale Or In Factory Size / Pls How Do I Make Yoghurt @ Home / How Can One Make Yoghurt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Make Yoghurt. by EmmabAutos: 11:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
Hi there! I'm Emmanuel Chinedu. I'm here to help you. I want to show you step-by-step every secret I've personally used in making affordable Yoghurt and Lolly that will sell.

Yes! Yoghurt and Lolly production is a lucrative business; and anyone can suceed in it. All you need is meeting the right person who will be willing to teach you the right thing and give you the real formulation. I could remember years ago, I was searching for a reliable and trusted person to put me through on how to produce affordable Yoghurt and Lolly that will sell. I searched and searched, wasted alot of money and time, and found out that, some consultants, is either they know only the theoretical aspect of affordable Yoghurt production, or they don't want to give out the real formulation. You know, is one thing to produce Yoghurt and Lolly, and another thing to produce Yoghurt and Lolly that will sell. I know you are just like me. You've been searching for someone to put you through; and that is what I'm here to do for you.

THINGS YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM ME:

(1) I Will Show You Step-By-Step Every Secret On How To Produce Quality And Affordable Yoghurt And Lolly That Will Sell.
(2) I Will Tell You The Proven Strategies That Work In Marketing Yoghurt And Lolloy.
(3) I Wiil Assist You In Meeting NAFDAC Requirements And Help To Fast Track Your NAFDAC Registration Number; If You Are Within Lagos And Ogun-State.
(4) I Will Assist You In Purchasing The Needed Equipment.

FOR FURTHER DISCUSSION, PLEASE CALL: Emmanuel. Tel: 08060670557

PRICE: AFFORDABLE.

You Can Produce Quality Yoghurt Like These:

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Make Yoghurt. by Hinahuang(f): 3:36am On Sep 10, 2014
Dear Friend,

It is Hina Huang working in the baby diaper ,wet wipes , tissues , baby pull up diaper , baby products factory in China .

If you have interested in importing Business .Let me give you some tips:

1 .Importing baby diaper in China, At normal , it needs the 20ft ( about 160000 pieces ) or 40 HQ ( about 360000 pieces ) . it is not good idea that ship by groupage ( LCL) .

2. Importing the goods, you need to find a good clearing agent who can help you get the goods out when the goods reach your port ,such as

the tincan port ..

3.When you will doing importing the goods business, we often give you price based on the FOB or CIF . It is very important for you to

learn and understand them .

4.About the pack the goods. the baby diaper often packs into colors bags and then 5 0r 6 colors bags in big polybag , like my picture , pls

noted it, So that they can put more diaper in it instead of the carton.

If you have interest in importing baby diaper ,wet wipes and baby products from me, Or have anything about importing question , we can

discuss with each other .Pls contact me..

Whatsapp: 008615960560023 , skype/wechat: lenxiu . Emails: lenxiu1hengzhi@163.com

Re: Learn How To Make Yoghurt. by Hinahuang(f): 3:37am On Sep 10, 2014
Dear Friend,

It is Hina Huang working in the baby diaper ,wet wipes , tissues , baby pull up diaper , baby products factory in China .

1 .Importing baby diaper in China, At normal , it needs the 20ft ( about 160000 pieces ) or 40 HQ ( about 360000 pieces ) . it is not good

idea that ship by groupage ( LCL) .

2. Importing the goods, you need to find a good clearing agent who can help you get the goods out when the goods reach your port ,such as

the tincan port ..

3.When you will doing importing the goods business, we often give you price based on the FOB or CIF . It is very important for you to

4.About the pack the goods. the baby diaper often packs into colors bags and then 5 0r 6 colors bags in big polybag , like my picture , pls

If you have interest in importing baby diaper ,wet wipes and baby products from me, Or have anything about importing question , we can

Whatsapp: 008615960560023 , skype/wechat: lenxiu . Emails: lenxiu1hengzhi@163.com

Re: Learn How To Make Yoghurt. by EmmabAutos: 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
I DON'T NEED YOUR BUSINESS. THANK YOU!IN
Hinahuang: Dear Friend,

1 .Importing baby diaper in China, At normal , it needs the 20ft ( about 160000 pieces ) or 40 HQ ( about 360000 pieces ) . it is not good

idea that ship by groupage ( LCL) .

the tincan port ..

Re: Learn How To Make Yoghurt. by EmmabAutos: 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2014
I DON'T NEED YOUR BUSINESS THANK YOU!

ote author=Hinahuang]Dear Friend,

1 .Importing baby diaper in China, At normal , it needs the 20ft ( about 160000 pieces ) or 40 HQ ( about 360000 pieces ) . it is not good idea that ship by groupage ( LCL) .

the tincan port ..

[/quote]
Re: Learn How To Make Yoghurt. by alexmicheal500: 2:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
You need UNPASTEIRIZED FRESH COW MILK directly from the farm? Look no further as we have it in whatever quantity of your choice. If you are interested in processing different products like, cheese, wara, yogurt, ice cream, buttermilk, cream milk etc please WhatsApp MICHAEL @ 08150823710 or CALL 07053717929.
PRICE : 800 Naira/Litre (Well Packaged and air-tight).

(1) (Reply)

Crayfish For Sale / 10 Unbelievable Things You Can Do With Toothpaste / Does Washed Bitter Leaf Water Get Spoilt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.