Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

happy birthday to me ) ;D - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / happy birthday to me ) ;D (6788 Views)

Happy Birthday To Me In Advance / Can Someone Pls Tel Me D Different Btw Yesterday 31st Dec 2013 And 1st Jan 2014 / Happy Birthday To Natasha,, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Faun(m): 12:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
adamskutty: The modafvcker is on the run grin grin grin grin

On the contrary. You ran away like a spineless little coward straight from your own thread to DickDastardly's thread, hoping I would stoop to your level of immaturity.
After that failed, you're back here against your wish, ranting to the high heavens. grin
That, my boy, makes you my slave wink

2 Likes

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by adamskutty(m): 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
Faun:

[s] The little boy wants to wow me with his nursery school insults? grin
Awwwww, how cute! grin

But ummm, I thought you said you weren't going to reply me on this thread anymore. But after trying in vain to get me on the other thread, you're now back to licking your own vomit against your wish.

Hmmmmmmmm.
Looks like you're the slave here, my boy grin [/s] wink
utter crap from a primary school drop out grin grin

Ur lines are weak, it reminds me of primary school rhymes grin grin

Fvctard! Imma maul that madness out of ur coconut brain grin grin grin

U loud mouthed pernicious ,pugnacious, stroppy basenji , injudiciously showing me how dementia has crippled his coconut brain cry sad

Ar0used ,garul0used punk, it looks to me like the best part of u ran down the azz of ur momma and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress grin

1 Like

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Faun(m): 12:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
adamskutty: wtf! This niggeer is tryna save face grin grin

No i don't call for help, i own u, i own u and ur animal family, it is ur duty to entertain ur mister and that u must do grin

I had to, cos u weren't ready to face ur lord but now u got no option, we must derail this thread together , u incompetent imbecilic waste of natural selection, ur brain which contains soured eba mixed with watery monkey sperm would be put to better use in a baboon rather than squandered like it is in urs grin grin grin

Hope u saw the thread name u snort nose cannibal. Welcome to derailers paradise grin grin

Heyaaaaah. Keep deluding yourself, okay boy? grin
Fact of the matter is, you have been decimated psychologically already.

Remember you created this thread?
But now, you have been forced by your emotions to rename it after your tomfoolery at DickDastardly's thread proved abortive grin
Me, I'm just in this same corner exploiting your fragile ego and watching you blow your top like a daycare child throwing a tantrum grin
Who's the dummy? grin

1 Like

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by adamskutty(m): 1:02pm On Sep 09, 2014
Faun:

On the contrary. You ran away like a spineless little coward straight from your own thread to DickDastardly's thread, hoping I would stoop to your level of immaturity.
After that failed, you're back here against your wish, ranting to the high heavens. grin
That, my boy, makes you my slave wink
grin grin grin

Now this bumbailey poofter is talking about immaturity, don't get all emotional on me now, u started this sh1t , u are the immatured over grown brat here grin remember ur first post in here huh? And u started the insult remember? grin dont try to save face now grin grin

It looks to me like i under-estimated the numbers of ur brain cells grin u crack me up big time, this niggeeer talking about jamb and sh1t, how he is a fvcking unemployed graduate grin

Moda'fvcker,i hope some hobo porks u in the hole till u can't pee standing up, u splunking anus explorer

1 Like

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Antell95(m): 1:02pm On Sep 09, 2014
Faun:

The little boy wants to wow me with his nursery school insults? grin
Awwwww, how cute! grin

But ummm, I thought you said you weren't going to reply me on this thread anymore. But after trying in vain to get me on the other thread, you're now back to licking your own vomit against your wish.

Hmmmmmmmm.
Looks like you're the slave here, my boy grin wink

grimy murky looking bellend.

Who invited you

1 Like

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Faun(m): 1:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
adamskutty: grin grin grin

Now this bumbailey poofter is talking about immaturity, don't get all emotional on me now, u started this sh1t , u are the immatured over grown brat here grin remember ur first post in here huh? And u started the insult remember? grin dont try to save face now grin grin

It looks to me like i under-estimated the numbers of ur brain cells grin u crack me up big time, this niggeeer talking about jamb and sh1t, how he is a fvcking unemployed graduate grin

Moda'fvcker,i hope some hobo porks u in the hole till u can't pee standing up, u splunking anus explorer

Laughing my azz off. By the time I'm done with you, you would have exhausted all the words in your poor, under-developed vocabulary.
AdamSkutty my slave, the emotional kid is you, running from thread to thread and crying about Faun while throwing words he barely knows their meanings grin

By the way, you haven't answered my question - You don get admission yet, abi you go write JAMB again next year? grin

2 Likes

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Faun(m): 1:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
Antell95:

grimy murky looking bellend.

Who invited you

Tell your female friends to send me newwdz smiley
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by adamskutty(m): 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
Faun u no dey work? This niggeeer has been here since morning grin

The graduate claiming slave has been entertaining me since day break grin

This niggeer must be an umbrella repairer under third mainland bridge grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Antell95(m): 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
Faun:

I'll Tell my momma to send u newwdz smiley

I don't deal with whores sad sad

1 Like

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Faun(m): 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
adamskutty: Faun u no dey work? This niggeeer has been here since morning grin

The graduate claiming slave has been entertaining me his day break grin

This niggeer must be an umbrella repairer under third mainland bridge grin grin grin

I guess you've never heard of internet-enabled phones, right? They give the owner the power to access the internet from anywhere he likes, including his workplace; but that's okay if your illiteracy makes it difficult for you to comprehend. Really, I understand.

Now, back to my question wey you dey dodge - You don get admission yet, abi you go write JAMB again next year? grin

Painment wan kill this boy.

2 Likes

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by adamskutty(m): 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
Faun: [s]

Laughing my azz off. By the time I'm done with you, you would have exhausted all the words in your poor, under-developed vocabulary.
AdamSkutty my slave, the emotional kid is you, running from thread to thread and crying about Faun while throwing words he barely knows their meanings grin

By the way, you haven't answered my question - You don get admission yet, abi you go write JAMB again next year? grin[/s]
Gibberish.

I guess u are a jambite,huh? grin grin grin

I school in one of the best unis in the country , now tell me niggeeer, you claim to be a graduate ,u no dey work?

Abi! U be teacher for makoko community school ? grin grin grin oh ,school doesn't open till late september right?

The ebola virus has affected business real bad grin grin

U are a c0cklicking worthless retarded parasite grin u piece of sh1t , the joke is on u, i made u insult grin grin

2 Likes

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Faun(m): 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
Antell95:

My mother is an expired wh0re. She'll send you the newwdz instead.

That's okay. I don't discriminate. Even whores need love too; so I'll manage the old cargo smiley

2 Likes

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Antell95(m): 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
adamskutty: Faun u no dey work? This niggeeer has been here since morning grin

The graduate claiming slave has been entertaining me his day break grin

You may be spot-on grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Faun(m): 1:22pm On Sep 09, 2014
adamskutty: Gibberish.

I guess u are a jambite,huh? grin grin grin

I school in one of the best unis in the country , now tell me niggeeer, you claim to be a graduate ,u no dey work?

Abi! U be teacher for makoko community school ? grin grin grin oh ,school doesn't open till late september right?

The ebola virus has affected business real bad grin grin

U are a c0cklicking worthless retarded parasite grin u piece of sh1t , the joke is on u, i made u insult grin grin

Yeah. You school in one of the best unis in the country. The university no get name, right?
No wait... Could that be University of Nairaland by any chance? Cos you spend the entirety of your worthless life here, even when the moderators have banned you countless times. As in! Even the site owners don't want your illiterate azz anymore, but you've refused to get a hint. grin
Even after each ban, you keep coming back, from Adamskuty to Adamskutty, to Adamscuti to the other useless handles you have, because truly, your life depends on Nairaland grin
You have no friends outside the internet, and that's why you wake up by 1:00AM to beg Nairalanders for birthday wishes. Who is the loser? grin

And as for the rest of your tantrums? It's alright. grin
I understand your frustration, so you're allowed to vent them out grin

2 Likes

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by adamskutty(m): 1:22pm On Sep 09, 2014
Faun:

I guess you've never heard of internet-enabled phones, right? They give the owner the power to access the internet from anywhere he likes, including his workplace; but that's okay if your illiteracy makes it difficult for you to comprehend. Really, I understand.

Now, back to my question wey you dey dodge - You don get admission yet, abi you go write JAMB again next year? grin

Painment wan kill this boy.
dumbfvck, so u wanna tell me u are on the internet since daybreak without attending to anybody? grin grin

Thats why i said ur brain is probably filled with watery monkey sperm grin grin grin

U smarmy lagerlout git, u bloody woofter sod. Bugger off pilock, u clouted boggish foot-licking , anus-licking ,c0cklicking half twit grin grin embarassed niggeeer to hell with jamb, something wey person don take since 2012 grin grin

I know u had a terrible childhood and ur future doesn't look promising either, this moronic mongrel have been pressing phone since day break, i guess u haven't even had a bath grin grin

U dankish clack-dish plonker, u gormless crook pated. Lizard, i hear say u dey right jamb next year,nau grin

1 Like

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by adamskutty(m): 1:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
Faun:

Tell your female friends to send me newwdz smiley
puhahaha grin grin grin

This fvctard is starved of sex, an umbrella repairer like u haven't had the opportunity of being with a woman, even those 12 yrs orange hawkers for ur workshop dey desist you grin

I heard u were caught red handed exploring the anus of a day old chick (fowl) grin grin
Don't worry ,antell go send u nuuuudes of fowl,u like the anus ba? embarassed make u take warm body and w@nk small cheesy

1 Like

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Faun(m): 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
adamskutty: dumbfvck, so u wanna tell me u are on the internet since daybreak without attending to anybody? grin grin

Thats why i said ur brain is probably filled with watery monkey sperm grin grin grin

U smarmy lagerlout git, u bloody woofter sod. Bugger off pilock, u clouted boggish foot-licking , anus-licking ,c0cklicking half twit grin grin embarassed niggeeer to hell with jamb, something wey person don take since 2012 grin grin

I know u had a terrible childhood and ur future doesn't look promising either, this moronic mongrel have been pressing phone since day break, i guess u haven't even had a bath grin grin

U dankish clack-dish plonker, u gormless crook pated. Lizard, i hear say u dey right jamb next year,nau grin

There he goes again with his empty, futile expletives grin Frustration go kill this boy grin

So this boy dey take JAMB for 2012? Well guess what? I did my youth service in 2011 in Ekiti.
So technically, when I finish, you never even start.
If you're lucky enough, when you finish school (after all the carry-overs and extra years you might get if your disastrous writing is anything to go by), I might even be the man to hire you.
So, don't mess yourself up over Nairaland issues.
You never know who you might meet. wink

2 Likes

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Antell95(m): 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
Faun:

That's okay. I don't discriminate. Even whores need love too; so I'll manage the old cargo smiley

half-baked benighted son of a Gorrila, bug off!
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Faun(m): 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
Antell95:

Yes, I'll tell her. I f..u.cked my mother in the azz last night, and she enjoyed it.

Okay. Sure thing, bro. Just tell me when she's ready for another round.

2 Likes

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by adamskutty(m): 1:38pm On Sep 09, 2014
Faun:

Yeah. You school in one of the best unis in the country. The university no get name, right?
No wait... Could that be University of Nairaland by any chance? Cos you spend the entirety of your worthless life here, even when the moderators have banned you countless times. As in! Even the site owners don't want your illiterate azz anymore, but you've refused to get a hint. grin
Even after each ban, you keep coming back, from Adamskuty to Adamskutty, to Adamscuti to the other useless handles you have, because truly, your life depends on Nairaland grin
You have no friends outside the internet, and that's why you wake up by 1:00AM to beg Nairalanders for birthday wishes. Who is the loser? grin

And as for the rest of your tantrums? It's alright. grin
I understand your frustration, so you're allowed to vent them out grin
this ape think say we dey d same class oh.

Dey no born me for makoko nau grin

Epic fall.

So u have been following my every move, you even know my handlers, u see i dont give a flying fvck about u, i don't even know u but same can't be said about u, unemployed graduate, ghost worker grin grin

See ur life is pathetic, u are a liability to ur old parents grin ,at this age u are still on the net throwing insults like a kiddo,how old are u again,40? grin grin grin

See, uncle olu, respect is earned huh,i hope u were thought that in school ? grin grin grin

U craven drewberry pisshead, cockup pratting naff. U cockered bum-bailey poofter, u gob kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. U dread-bolted fobbing beef witted clapper-clawed flirt gill.

May ur spouse be blessed with many bastards. Say Amen u son of a herbalist grin

1 Like

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Antell95(m): 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
Faun:

Okay. Sure thing, bro. Just tell me when she's ready for another round.

dumb ox! I'm off for now. #kooky-joblessCunt#
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by adamskutty(m): 1:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
Faun:

There he goes again with his empty, futile expletives grin Frustration go kill this boy grin

So this boy dey take JAMB for 2012? Well guess what? I did my youth service in 2011 in Ekiti.
So technically, when I finish, you never even start.
If you're lucky enough, when you finish school (after all the carry-overs and extra years you might get if your disastrous writing is anything to go by), I might even be the man to hire you.
So, don't mess yourself up over Nairaland issues.
You never know who you might meet. wink
i was 17 then, yeah! So ripe grin

Mr man, wetin be ur age nau? Were u dey work?

Since morning papa like u dey fight two young minds grin grin grin

This agbero na malu, my one week pocket money will be enough for u and your family grin grin

This makoko born talking about carry overs and sh1t grin grin

For a graduate ur write up is nothing to write home about, na this kian guys enter uni through choks grin grin

U can't even argue probably, first u talked about jamb, now carry overs embarassed

You are lame, u are a freaking clown and u smell grin grin

1 Like

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by adamskutty(m): 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
Antell95:

dumb ox! I'm off for now. #kooky-joblessCunt#
antell grin crack da ribs grin

E be like say d guy don get one customer for his umbrella repairing workshop grin grin grin

He has to feed,u know? grin
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Antell95(m): 1:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
adamskutty: this ape think say we dey d same class oh.

Dey no born me for makoko nau grin

Epic fall.

So u have been following my every move, you even know my handlers, u see i dont give a flying fvck about u, i don't even know but same can't be said about u, out unemployed graduate, ghost worker grin grin

See ur life is pathetic, u are a liability to ur old parents grin ,at this age u are still on the net throwing insults like a kiddo,how old are u again,40? grin grin grin

See, uncle olu, respect is earned huh,i hope u were thought that in school grin grin grin

U craven drewberry pisshead, cockup pratting naff. U cockered bum-bailey poofter, u gob kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. U dread-bolted fobbing beef witted clapper-clawed flirt gill.

May ur spouse be blessed with many bastards. Say Amen u son of a herbalist grin

*dies*
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by adamskutty(m): 1:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
I had many things to do today o, before that lazy goon came with badluck

Now half of my day wasted!
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Antell95(m): 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
adamskutty: antell grin crack da ribs grin

E be like say d guy don get one customer for his umbrella repairing workshop grin grin grin

He has to feed,u know? grin

Also, i think he ran out of his weekly free 10MB from mtn..

What a Plonker!
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Antell95(m): 1:58pm On Sep 09, 2014
adamskutty: I had many things to do today o, before that lazy goon came with badluck

Now half of my day wasted!

Is he Ghanaian?
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by adamskutty(m): 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
Antell95:

Is he Ghanaian?
nah! A nigerian, an igbo i think.

Iconise go no the guy wella.

Iconise u are summoned grin
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by adamskutty(m): 2:02pm On Sep 09, 2014
Antell95:

Also, i think he ran out of his weekly free 10MB from mtn..

What a Plonker!
I think so. Maybe he is having a hard time with his landlord, he couldn't pay for the self contain he is staying in.
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Antell95(m): 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Faun(m): 2:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
adamskutty: i was 17 then, yeah! So ripe grin

Mr man, wetin be ur age nau? Were u dey work?

Since morning papa like u dey fight two young minds grin grin grin

This agbero na malu, my one week pocket money will be enough for u and your family grin grin

This makoko born talking about carry overs and sh1t grin grin

For a graduate ur write up is nothing to write home about, na this kian guys enter uni through choks grin grin

U can't even argue probably, first u talked about jamb, now carry overs embarassed

You are lame, u are a freaking clown and u smell grin grin

Keep trying harder, kid. Papa? grin

I finished from Christ The King College Onitsha at age 16 (didn't attend SS3 cos I gained admission using my GCE result from SS2); studied Elect/Elect Engineering at a Federal University of Technology a 5 year program. Graduated in 2011 and completed my NYSC in 2012. Worked at a bank during that year but got a job at a telecomm firm the following year. I now live in my home city which has the same name with my home state.
Do the math, kid grin
Me and you na mate?

But for you to call me "father" shows don't know a thing about the world and how it spins. grin
You're just a powerless little kid who depends on mommy for his daily feeding, coming on the internet to throw words he rarely knows their meanings. grin

But no cry oh.
Happy Birthday afterall
heheheh grin

2 Likes

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by adamskutty(m): 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
Faun: .
ok oga, how life? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is Going On Here (Graphic Pictures) / Nairaland Among 1st 200 Forums In The World! / How Do I Get To Cele B/stop Agodo Egbe From Ojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.