Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

happy birthday to me ) ;D - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / happy birthday to me ) ;D (6794 Views)

Happy Birthday To Me In Advance / Can Someone Pls Tel Me D Different Btw Yesterday 31st Dec 2013 And 1st Jan 2014 / Happy Birthday To Natasha,, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 09, 2014
Happy birthday dear...you are really getting old o, shey last year was your 38th bday? grin
Best wishes to you...have fun
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Faun(m): 9:55am On Sep 09, 2014
adamskutty: utter crap.

I tagged my closet pals in here,u insignificant attention seeking octopus with a primitive name "faun" , sounf more like frown to me grin

Farano pls do the needful by banning that unknown bloke above for derailing my thread cheesy grin

Pained nigga.
If they really were your 'close' friends, then they'd be 'close' enough to remember your birthday without you having to tag them in the first place, boy. grin
So it's either you're lying about them being your close friends, or this 'closeness' isn't mutual. I'm sorry, but it's the truth.
Maybe you consider them your bosom buddies, but from the look of things, they don't quite give a f..u.ck about you cry
so saaaad.

2 Likes

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by tayoxx(m): 9:55am On Sep 09, 2014
happy birthday dude...

#teamseptember

but my own still far sha....28
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by adamskutty(m): 10:03am On Sep 09, 2014
Faun:

ad.
cretinous fvctard with an IQ equivalent to a groundnut seed. Don't derail my thread u moda'fvcker.

Oh i can't remember telling this guy in this thread that its my b-day

https://www.nairaland.com/1812196/those-born-september-lets-meet/14#26146192

U are just one lowlife mofo,ur life must be really pathetic grin

Anyway can we move this to another thread,i dont even know this creature grin
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by adamskutty(m): 10:05am On Sep 09, 2014
Thanks everyone, i sight a demon in the thread cheesy

Iconise maybe otom is having some issues with his village clan grin
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by adamskutty(m): 10:09am On Sep 09, 2014
Iconise pls can u create a thread for me and faun pls? grin
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Faun(m): 10:15am On Sep 09, 2014
adamskutty: cretinous fvctard with an IQ equivalent to a groundnut seed. Don't derail my thread u moda'fvcker.

Oh i can't remember telling this guy in this thread that its my b-day

https://www.nairaland.com/1812196/those-born-september-lets-meet/14#26146192

His post was made by 9:13AM, while your thread was created by 1:08AM, so you didn't 'need' to tell him when you'd already told the whole of Nairaland 8 hours earlier. Common sense.

U are just one lowlife mofo,ur life must be really pathetic grin

Possibly. But one thing I can beat my chest and be proud about, is that my life won't be as pathetic as that of the guy who has to stay up by 1:00AM to beg strangers on the internet to wish him a birthday smiley

But why you dey vex?
Happy Birthday sha grin

2 Likes

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Faun(m): 10:17am On Sep 09, 2014
adamskutty: Iconise pls can u create a thread for me and faun pls? grin

Obviously, you're very hurt about the truth. grin
I'm sorry that your life turned out this way.

By the way, thanks for the follow. It's always nice to have a new follower... Although, I'm not sure I'll be reciprocating the gesture. wink

2 Likes

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Faun(m): 10:21am On Sep 09, 2014
Farano my loooove kiss
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by adamskutty(m): 10:48am On Sep 09, 2014
Faun:

Obviously, you're very hurt about the truth. grin
I'm sorry that your life turned out this way.

By the way, thanks for the follow. It's always nice to have a new follower... Although, I'm not sure I'll be reciprocating the gesture. wink
it is for reason ,to maul u when the time is right grin
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by adamskutty(m): 10:51am On Sep 09, 2014
Faun:

His post was made by 9:13AM, while your thread was created by 1:08AM, so you didn't 'need' to tell him when you'd already told the whole of Nairaland 8 hours earlier. Common sense.

Possibly. But one thing I can beat my chest and be proud about, is that my life won't be as pathetic as that of the guy who has to stay up by 1:00AM to beg strangers on the internet to wish him a birthday smiley

But why you dey vex?
Happy Birthday sha grin
so how is it ur concern? grin

Lmaooo, i didnt tag him dullard.

Nah! Ur life is very pathetic not mine and i didn't tag half of the posters in here, now buzz off u bum bailey pofter grin
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Faun(m): 11:03am On Sep 09, 2014
adamskutty: it is for reason ,to maul u when the time is right grin

Laughing my f..u.cking azz off! grin
Chineke.

Maul me? For dis internet wey we dey? grin
Maul me? With your terrible punctuation and laughable grammar?

Chei. Jehovah. See small pikin wey neva see im sperrm dey form 'internet warrior'. Nairaland no go kee me grin
By the way, you don get admission yet, abi you go write JAMB again next year? grin
Na little kids like you I dey teach mathematics during my youth service days if you no sabi.
You should be focused on your studies instead of your internet tomfoolery, boy.
Obele nsi n'emebi ike. grin

3 Likes

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Faun(m): 11:07am On Sep 09, 2014
adamskutty: so how is it ur concern? grin

Lmaooo, i didnt tag him dullard.

Nah! Ur life is very pathetic not mine and i didn't tag half of the posters in here, now buzz off u bum bailey pofter grin

Awwwwwww, they grow up so fast.
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by adamskutty(m): 11:27am On Sep 09, 2014
Faun:

Scrap D
ur typos is filled with gibberish.

Product of a failed education system.

My slave,i need u in this thread. Keep it alive till i come back online, ur life will never be the same after this lesson

https://www.nairaland.com/1894600/faun-time-ur-lesson

Chill and relax,i am not gonna be hard on u grin

B.s sorry everyone, sorry for the embarrassment ,sometimes things like this happens ,the imbe.cile needs to be taken care of grin
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Faun(m): 11:33am On Sep 09, 2014
adamskutty: ur typos [size=18pt]is[/size] filled with gibberish.

Product of a failed education system.

My slave,i need u in this thread. Keep it alive till i come back online, ur life will never be the same after this lesson

Chill and relax,i am not gonna be hard on u grin

B.s sorry everyone, sorry for the embarrassment ,sometimes things like this happen ,the imbe.cile needs to be taken care of grin

Boy, you need to go back to school immediately. This is just sad cry

And looks like the mods have sent your thread to the trash bin where it belongs.
I guess even they knew you were an empty vessel grin

Next time, create your thread in the appropriate place - The Dating And Meet-Up Zone grin

1 Like

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by adamskutty(m): 11:47am On Sep 09, 2014
Faun:

. b] grin
gibberish.

I need u in that thread u crook pated lizard, don't back out now you primary school drop out .

Pls let's go over there grin
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Faun(m): 11:54am On Sep 09, 2014
adamskutty: gibberish.

I need u in that thread u crook pated lizard, don't back out now you primary school drop out .

Pls let's go over there grin

Your thread has been locked and hidden, dumbo. Are you too dense to even figure that out?

Chei. See high-functional mumu grin

1 Like

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by adamskutty(m): 11:56am On Sep 09, 2014
Faun:

Your thread has been locked and hidden, dumbo. Are you too dense to even figure that out?

Chei. See high-functional mumu grin
fvctard! U had to report to the mod grin

Don't be scared, we can meet here grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1893662/neighbours-teenage-daughter-nympphomaniac-advice#26150229
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Faun(m): 12:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
adamskutty: fvctard! U had to report to the mod grin

Don't be scared, we can meet here grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1893662/neighbours-teenage-daughter-nympphomaniac-advice#26150229

Kid, I'm not a crybaby like you who called Farrano in vain to come delete my posts.
I've never used the report button or cried to the mods since I started browsing NL in 2006, and I'm not about to.
Mods obviously saw your thread was lacking in meaningful content and sent it to the trash bin where it belonged. You can ask them yourself. Why you dey vex?

Now as the true cowardly little boy you are, you're calling me on another thread created by someone else.
Sorry, but we're gonna stay on this thread you created until you either run crying to your mommy, or I get bored grin

2 Likes

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Faun(m): 12:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
Oh, and hi Iconise! cool
According to some deranged guys on the other thread, I'm your ID. shocked
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Faun(m): 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
Chai. See painment.
The boy wan cry grin

I don chase am comot from his own thread, now he's in another person's thread howling and crying. grin He must be really hurt.

But why am I such a bully though? cry
I need to change my evil ways.
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by adamskutty(m): 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
iconise:
*they call you iconize not iconise*

grin grin grin

Don't mind those mentally challenged folks.

They're yet to get over the bashing their "chair" man(ilugunboy) received.

I had problems with ilugunboy and after bruising his nostrils, he sent his doormats after me.
iconise can u kindly tell that snort noses giant twerp that i need him to entertain me?

The dirt eating piece of slime is scared to approach his mister grin grin grin
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Antell95(m): 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
adamskutty: lipsrsealedembarassed

embarassed

embarassed

cry

cry

cry

cry

cheesy

cheesy

cheesy

This is so emotional.

Onila ;'(

Enligtenedsoul embarassed

JiggamanGh lipsrsealed

Artank cheesy

Axum grin

Fulaman ;'(

Kandikane cheesy

Mrsbreezy ;-[

Royalpearl tongue

Antell95 cheesy

I am getting old cry

Young forever ,enjoy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1nbvplgElw&itct=CDIQpDAYAyITCM3Aqt7q0sACFdB4fgodzRQA_FINRm9yZXZlciB5b3VuZw%3D%3D&gl=NG&client=mv-google&hl=en

Happy birthday Adam!

#TogetherWeShallProtectNairaland against the gay men from Ghana and SA slaves.
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by adamskutty(m): 12:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
Antell95:

Happy birthday Adam!

#TogetherWeShallProtectNairaland against the gay men from Ghana and SA slaves.
thanks bro.

But first i have a case in my hand, i have been taking the scum sucking pig called faun lightly because i don't wanna derail this thread grin grin grin grin
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Faun(m): 12:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
adamskutty: iconise can u kindly tell that snort noses giant twerp that i need him to entertain me?

The dirt eating piece of slime is scared to approach his mister grin grin grin

Chai. See painment.
This little kid is still crying grin

But ummm, I thought you said you weren't going to reply me on this thread again. Abi you dey call for help? grin
Too bad.
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Faun(m): 12:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
iconise:
*they call you iconize not iconise*

grin grin grin

Don't mind those mentally challenged folks.

They're yet to get over the bashing their "chair" man(ilugunboy) received.

I had problems with ilugunboy and after bruising his nostrils, he sent his doormats after me.

You dey mind them? Na so dem dey do.
In my case, I keep getting warned against "bullying" the 48 year old man shocked
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by adamskutty(m): 12:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
Faun u are a load of d1ck , u acne encrusted baboon.

Niggeeeer! U are so mercifully free of the ravages of intelligence, my slave claimed to be a graduate grin

Graduate from which container university? grin u ignorant little slug, fvcking stvpid glob of glue with low IQ grin what u have in that decomposed brain of urs is printed circuits grin

Bend down low u subhuman piece of trash, lick and drink the holy cum of my dog grin

1 Like

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Antell95(m): 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
adamskutty: thanks bro.

But first i have a case in my hand, i have been taking the scum sucking pig called faun lightly because i don't wanna derail this thread grin grin grin grin

Kindly report the Mor.on!!!!!
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by adamskutty(m): 12:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
Faun:

Chai. See painment.
This little kid is still crying grin

But ummm, I thought you said you weren't going to reply me on this thread again. Abi you dey call for help? grin
Too bad.
wtf! This niggeer is tryna save face grin grin

No i don't call for help, i own u, i own u and ur animal family, it is ur duty to entertain ur mister and that u must do grin

I had to, cos u weren't ready to face ur lord but now u got no option, we must derail this thread together , u incompetent imbecilic waste of natural selection, ur brain which contains soured eba mixed with watery monkey sperm would be put to better use in a baboon rather than squandered like it is in urs grin grin grin

Hope u saw the thread name u snort nose cannibal. Welcome to derailers paradise grin grin

1 Like

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by adamskutty(m): 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
Antell95:

Kindly report the Mor.on!!!!!
The modafvcker is on the run grin grin grin grin
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Faun(m): 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
adamskutty: Faun u are a load of d1ck , u acne encrusted baboon.

Niggeeeer! U are so mercifully free of the ravages of intelligence, my slave claimed to be a graduate grin

Graduate from which container university? grin u ignorant little slug, fvcking stvpid glob of glue with low IQ grin what u have in that decomposed brain of urs is printed circuits grin

Bend down low u subhuman piece of trash, lick and drink the holy cum of my dog grin

The little boy wants to wow me with his nursery school insults? grin
Awwwww, how cute! grin

But ummm, I thought you said you weren't going to reply me on this thread anymore. But after trying in vain to get me on the other thread, you're now back to licking your own vomit against your wish.

Hmmmmmmmm.
Looks like you're the slave here, my boy grin wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is Going On Here (Graphic Pictures) / Nairaland Among 1st 200 Forums In The World! / Under Which Ministry Is NYSC Categorized?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.