Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,295 members, 7,957,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:09 PM

Happy Birthday To Me And My Senior Sister On 9th September - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To Me And My Senior Sister On 9th September (588 Views)

Happy Birthday To Me / Happy Birthday To Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan / Happy Birthday To Linda Ikeji At 32 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me And My Senior Sister On 9th September by Charleschidera(m): 7:41am On Sep 09, 2014
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOTH OF US

There is a way God do something.... She is my senior sister but both of were born on the same date and month. Is that not miracle? I assume that she waited or i came earlier, we would have been twins........... But no matter what, both of us do as twins because is only that year that differ.... Today is the remembrance of our Birth.... God Glory be to your name...... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOTH OF US

Re: Happy Birthday To Me And My Senior Sister On 9th September by Lovetinz(m): 8:32am On Sep 09, 2014
To your Sister and Yourself.
- May the wind be always at your back.
- May the sun shine warm upon your face.
Happy Birthday!
Re: Happy Birthday To Me And My Senior Sister On 9th September by Charleschidera(m): 9:55am On Sep 09, 2014
Lovetinz: To your Sister and Yourself.
- May the wind be always at your back.
- May the sun shine warm upon your face.
Happy Birthday!
Thank You Very much

(1) (Reply)

Turning Your Wedding Into A Documentary / Photos: Q0T 2015 Contestants Flaunt SWAGZZZ At Camp Opening / Music Meets Fashion And Awards 2015 Set To Hold In Olabisi Onabanjo University.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.