Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Empire Of Death. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Empire Of Death. (785 Views)

The Shadow Of Death Whispers In The Dark / ...shadows Of Death... / The Book Of Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Empire Of Death. by Olusharp(m): 8:19am On Sep 09, 2014
Good day everyone, i am about starting this short story and will be posting atleast twice a day, so i invite and welcome every member here and you can invite others too.Pls Do not copy this story to anyother site without the Consent of the above Writer. say NO TO PLAGIARISM!
Re: Empire Of Death. by AdeniyiA(m): 8:27am On Sep 09, 2014
oya, we're following,
hope we're safe in this empire ... cheesy
Re: Empire Of Death. by Olusharp(m): 10:20am On Sep 09, 2014
The Strange Room.

"Where am i?" i asked myself as i stared through the darkness, "what is happening?" i asked again and my voice echoed again and again. Then i heard scary laughters, "Thompson welcome home," i heard a masculine voice said. "who are you?" i asked again although my voice was not clear, i was shock to the marrow.
Suddenly the Room lit up with light and i saw them clearly, they were seven beared men puting on red cloths, their faces was different from other faces i have seen, they had two eyes and one extra eye on their forehead, they had three horns on their head,they were just too different from the normal people i see daily.
I stood tranfixed as i glared into those big eyes, as though they could read my thought, may be they could, "Thompson are you scared?" The Man in the middle asked, he seem to be their leader. Scared was an Understatement, i wanted to talk but my lips would not give way to the words. The other men burst into laughter, "you should be and you shouldn't be" The Leader said as the laughter suddenly die down.
"What do you want from me?" i heard myself asking. "what a very good question" the leader said smiling but it would have been better if he had just kept the smiles because they were horrible. "you have been chosen." He finally said.

to be cont.
Re: Empire Of Death. by Olusharp(m): 10:22am On Sep 09, 2014
AdeniyiA: oya, we're following,
hope we're safe in this empire ... cheesy
Bro you are safe,but watch head, you dig.
Re: Empire Of Death. by Olusharp(m): 10:30am On Sep 09, 2014
will drop update later today by evening, i got to go for lectures.
Re: Empire Of Death. by Kaycee7(m): 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2014
Not to be critical, but you need to work on your spacing
Re: Empire Of Death. by Olusharp(m): 9:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
<<<Cont>>>

"chosen? Chosen to do what?" i said within but i could hear myself loud and clear even without my lips moving, it was as if they could read my mind, they could hear what i said within. "Thompson, you have been chosen to carry on your father's duty." I was shot of words "My father? Is he a privy to this?" I heard myself asking again The leader gave me his beautiful horrible smile "Your father was a faithful servant of this order, he was a connection between this world and the world you came from." "But he is dead, i saw him buried." i said. The leader continued "You buried him there, but his remains are here, that is him over there." My eyes followed the direction he pointed at, lo and behold, there sat my father on a moulded chair, he could only smile, he was in the same cloth as the others. "Now You have to carry on the duty of your father.you belong here." The leader said. "No way, i don't belong here, i want to go back." i screamed. The other members gave me a grin. I quickly kept quiet. The leader came closer to me "Yes you will go back but don't you want to know what your father's duty was?" " and what was it?" i asked. The leader looked into my eyes, "He was the messenger of death." Then everything went blurred.
Re: Empire Of Death. by Olusharp(m): 9:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
Kaycee7: Not to be critical, but you need to work on your spacing
maybe it is because i am typing with a phone.
Re: Empire Of Death. by Kaycee7(m): 7:05am On Sep 10, 2014
Olusharp: maybe it is because i am typing with a phone.
Ok
Re: Empire Of Death. by Olusharp(m): 8:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
Waking Up To The World.
The room became dark again exactly the same time it was when i first got there, then i felt heavy dizzyness, i cried out due to the weakness i was feeling, it was as if my soul was leaving my body, it was as though i was dying, i fell to the ground and found myself on the bed still crying, i was sweating profusely. I sat upright thinking over the dream. "what could this be about? What has father got to do with this? A connection?" the revelation was confusing, i just could not go back to bed, i sat on my bed till dawn.
A little introduction about me, my name is Gaoth Thompson, i am in my early thirties , i lost my mum at a tender age, she was caring and loving as every mother should be, but my father was the opposite of it all but i never knew he could give the devil a run. My childhood was nothing to write home about, as it was jejune. I grew up with a strange feeling i had something different in me, i could make things happen,i was scoopy.
Re: Empire Of Death. by Timothy3113(m): 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
Chairman your updates are too short
Re: Empire Of Death. by Olusharp(m): 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
<<<cont>>>

I had no friends most people percieved me to be dangerous, there was this day in school, A teacher came to class, he was one of the hard to crack and harsh teachers of all time, he was taking us Mathematics. On that day he pointed at me " Hey Thompson what is x in 2x + 3=7?" I stood up but just stared blindly at the board without saying anything. "Thompson will you say something." Mr Tunde said as he picked up his cane, bending it and coming closer to my seat, i began to hear laughters from my class mates. "Thompson talk." Mr Tunde said as he gave me one of his dreaded canes." I stood adamant, my rebellious act got Mr Tunde infuriated as he began to thrash me. During those beating i didn't budge, tears didn't drop, then i eyed him and said a word "Leggo breco." He fell to the ground till now he makes use of a wheel chair. Since then things had been different in school, i was respected than our principal oddly dad was proud of this and even encouraged me. So much about my father that i never knew.
As i do not have a job i do sit at home and just write as a lance making little stipend out of it.
Later in the day i went to the back of my house where my father tomb was, things were not right i knew it, "does it mean father is not here?" i asked myself. I was lost in thought when i heard a voice.
Re: Empire Of Death. by Olusharp(m): 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2014
Timothy3113: Chairman your updates are too short
sorry boss. I will try to amend.

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of A Funaabite - Part 4 (continuation Of My Love Life Series) / The Gift And The Proposal / ONLY FOR LOVE "Episode 13 And 14" Written By @saint_haywhy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.