Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,140 members, 7,957,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:03 AM

Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) (54803 Views)

When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) / Some African Parents Destroy Beautiful Love Relationships With Their Prejudices / Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) by Sagamite(m): 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2014
iconize:

Dumbness! grin grin grin

Concede? grin

Concede for what? For teaching a proud dunce like sagamite senses? grin grin

You're now being mouthy after I've taught you the meaning and determinants of a city, hun?

Okay, person, tell us what a city is then? grin

Now see how the person would run. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) by iconize(m): 6:14pm On Sep 11, 2014
Sagamite:

Okay, person, tell us what a city is then? grin

Now see how the person would run. grin grin grin grin grin

This one is not only dumb, he's also drunk. grin

You mean I should be teaching you the meaning of a city everyday? grin grin grin

I've taught you this countless times. grin

Remember you told us; population is the only determinant of a city. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sagamite, take me to your school! grin grin grin
Re: Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) by Sagamite(m): 7:08pm On Sep 11, 2014
iconize:

This one is not only dumb, he's also drunk. grin

You mean I should be teaching you the meaning of a city everyday? grin grin grin

I've taught you this countless times. grin

Remember you told us; population is the only determinant of a city. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sagamite, take me to your school! grin grin grin

Yep, trust the pussi person to run! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) by Reetarsarvic(f): 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2014
Heeeeee Chai I Remember Som Of These Ooo
Re: Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) by Sike(m): 7:21am On Sep 12, 2014
No 19 common pass.
Re: Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) by Horladayod1(m): 11:56am On Sep 12, 2014
egopersonified: Only you with all these punishment? Abeg let me print it out to hang in the kids room. When any of them misbehaves, I will just tell him, do number 4 for ten minutes, the child would go to the room, check the punishment for number 4 and come back to where ever I am to do it.
U're jst 2 funny
Re: Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) by ChiFirstLady(f): 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
Can't forget no.9 in a hurry(pick pin) grin
Re: Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) by Stillfire: 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
Despite all the punishments in the world, it doesn't translate into the bigger picture of managing a civilized and working society. The so called African child grows up into a beastly adult ever ready to wreak havoc on his own people while licking the white man's yansh. grin grin grin To hell with your discipline, I say!!!!!!! cool cool cool

Random thoughts...
The face alone on that guy looks like a criminal in the making... cheesy God forgive mel. cheesy
Re: Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
CHILD ABUSE grin
Re: Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
cococandy: On the contrary,I was the quintessential good child.
Loved by all teachers and even parents of other kids.
It wasn't fun. embarassed
(grin)...WoW!!!!
Re: Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) by Skybright227: 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
And who be the kid na...i saw a man@op
Re: Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) by solog: 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
So true Number 13 punishment Ride Okada..Lmao

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Phil The Mature Man Who Like To Dress Like A Baby(pics/vieo) / Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype / Victor Ayorinde Missing: Who Has Seen Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.