Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn (28015 Views)

Free 1GB From Mtn / Free 1gb From Mtn, Is This Real? / Mtn Free 1gb Of Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
ObiOkpor:
Tho‘.suit yourself.
OK sir
...kaftan yourself.
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
francis247: I don't think do at all. My mom that has not made any sub 4 d past 9 years she's been using her SIM got it. One of my SIM after getting it twice on two different occasions when this all started hasn't gotten it ever since.
maybe shes a very loyal customer.
It would have been a great sin if she wasnt given.
9years no be fufu o!
My sim card is 3weeks old.. But am still protesting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
benkings: what is this guy saying
d thing pain the guy sote him nono how to write simple broking again.
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Daniel2802(m): 3:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
Na lie oh dy dash my papa we no dy subcribe to data plan although he recharges alot.
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
Daniel2802: Na lie oh dy dash my papa we no dy subcribe to data plan although he recharges alot.
go borrow Ur papa sim. Exhaust the gb na?
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by akorson5(m): 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
bonaventure73: People the discuss important issue here.
Come carry this Ur dirty go another thread abeg.

4get mtn and their wuru wuru promote and get ur 1gb for just 1k now!
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Daniel2802(m): 3:25pm On Sep 09, 2014
bonaventure73: go borrow Ur papa sim. Exhaust the gb na?
You don't need to tell me,i dy download videos and apps with his phone.
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 09, 2014
akorson5:

4get mtn and their wuru wuru promote and get ur 1gb for just 1k now!
I d enjoy Airtel 2GB for 1.5k sorry.
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
Daniel2802:
You don't need to tell me,i dy download videos and apps with his phone.
how i wish them d transfer am... U 4 transfer small juice gimme.
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by akorson5(m): 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
bonaventure73: I d enjoy Airtel 2GB for 1.5k sorry.

enjoy urself brother but u can get it even more cheaper here
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Daniel2802(m): 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
bonaventure73: how i wish them d transfer am... U 4 transfer small juice gimme.
Taa if dy dy transfer am,na to use am as ember gift for my family members.
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
akorson5:

enjoy urself brother but u can get it even more cheaper here
ok just gimme Ur number.. Me and my friends fit petronize u next week.
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
Daniel2802:
Taa if dy dy transfer am,na to use am as ember gift for my family members.
I b your ur brother from Adam and Eve ba
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Daniel2802(m): 3:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
bonaventure73: I b your ur brother from Adam and Eve ba
No problem i go remember u later.
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Karleb(m): 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2014
[quote author=] yea.[/quote]

Bros drop the trick sharp sharp!

Abeg
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Stellaodoni1(f): 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2014
A hit and run driver that drove along Oworo expressway in Lagos state knocked down two Lagos state waste managers

According to reports , the driver was driving a jeep and he was on high speed as he wants to beat the traffic and accidentally hit the two victims , he managed to escape but his vehicle number fell off after the accident and it's being given to security officials in the state read more below http://gossiptwist..com/2014/09/hit-and-run-driver-knocked-down-2.html

Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
bonaventure73: I was tempted to abuse the lady that attended to me...
But I realized am a grown up... So I just maintain.
Lol. Way to go bro.

Those guys are really really annoying.
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by femi4: 6:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
[quote author=]To those of you who didn't receive the free 1gb mtn are giving out.

You should know that mtn are giving the free bundle only to customers that subscribe to their monthly data plan at least 3times in 6months.
When I say 'data plan' I mean their normal 260mb for N1000.. That means those using their BlackBerry plan aren't included in the offer.

So don't get angry... They give the free 1gb only to people they've dubbed.
Imaging 260mb for N1000.
[/quote]Big lie, I received 1gig each from three mtn sims I abandoned for over four months
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Stellaodoni1(f): 6:37pm On Sep 09, 2014
The actor revealed his plans to contest as an house of assembly member in 2015 in an exclusive
with Encomium magazine, he will be contesting under APGA. Read more ➡️
http://gossiptwist..com/2014/09/actor-bob-manuel-udokwu-reveals-he-wats.html

Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by mlanreh: 7:38pm On Sep 09, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Thank you!!!.....that 2k5 is the best.... anytime small change enter my ,i dey top am,right now I get like 8gb wey I never touch plus the free 1gb...
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Samfilo31(m): 8:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
chipapa: Na lie joo, I no dey use MTN on my blackberry (Glo) n dem nak me 1Gb on d 1st
chipapa: Na lie joo, I no dey use MTN on my blackberry (Glo) n dem nak me 1Gb on d 1st
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
abeg no make dis tin hit frontpage abeg...cos na riot we go just riot go met emptyhen.(mtn)..
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by tutaboi(m): 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2014
Lol....they gave my guy 1gb and still sent him text that it will expire within 4days. imagine. But I trust him,he will finish d 1gb within 2days self
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by kelvinkalu(m): 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
bonaventure73: guy u need cleansining.. E be like 1 old mama curse u 4 village.
I suppose ure quite daft...
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 09, 2014
When Empty hEn were giving out free 1GB for old sim reactivation, I did n got 1GB. Since then I get free 1GB every 6months. The last one I got was on the 1st of Sep., So ain't bothered. Hehehehe!!! grin grin grin
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Tval(m): 11:26pm On Sep 09, 2014
I don't think it is done that way, I have got a blackberry phone that the monthly subscription was done on it for at least 4 times in the last 6 months.
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by judys17(m): 11:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
Permit me to laff first before I say ∂ little I нανє tø §åÿ....hahahahahha,,,,bros its no by subscribing tø mtn data for three months or three tyms o,its all about,who ∂εү wanna give just like jamb ppt exam,∂εү will gve үσυ ∂ unexpected,anyway I was gven 1gb on м¥ abadoned sim,I avh exhauslt it aswell,they gve me just 5days tø finish 1gb imagine,trust me I used it up witout a remainder,for dos of you that αяє still waiting for mtn 1gb as if you αяє waiting for uniben admission status,wait well
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by king4who: 11:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
Bt it unfail ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Recommemded Ucbrowser Add-ons To Download / 6 Things You Should Know Before Buying A Mobile Phone / See The Origin Of The Name "Bluetooth"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.