Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

An Open Letter To 09/10 Set Of Economics Department, Nasarawa State Univerity. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / An Open Letter To 09/10 Set Of Economics Department, Nasarawa State Univerity. (588 Views)

Four Students Break First Class Jinx In UNILORIN Economics Department / Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department / What Does A Univerity Diploma From Nigeria Look Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To 09/10 Set Of Economics Department, Nasarawa State Univerity. by fagbalex(m): 3:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
An Open Letter to 09/10 Set of Economics Dep. NSUK.
By Abdulganiyu Olalekan Usman
Dear Rationalist,
Firstly I greet every one of you in the name of God the most beneficent the most merciful. All glory is due to almighty God for sparing our lives up till the present, all adoration and praises belong to the thy God. If we could observed, we started together with some , but didn’t finished in sum, some have their personal reasons for dropping out of the race for another adventure, why some gave up to ghost. Well every individual action, inaction or even decisions is strictly known by the one God. Dear rationalist, let come to think of it, who are we? That we are exempted from some kinda tribulation that will obstruct our academic pursue. In all sincerity, we have every reason to give thanks to God for the gift of life. Not that we made a mockery of those that has gone but we use the auspices to praise God.
Economics is a course that has a lot of branches. It is wide, complicated, unique, interesting and most importantly its versatile because, every aspect of our lives require the application of economics practice. Whao! That is absolutely interesting; I knew everyone of you will be proud to be an economist, yes! It worth to be proud of because no country will survive without a stable and reliable economy which economist engineer. This is akin to general saying that as ‘doctor save a life an economist save a country’.
Oh my dear 09/10 set of economics department NSUK. We started just like yesterday; fortunately we reached the last ditch with a total of 245 students. On hearing the news about our final results we was told that only 108 (44.08%) scaled through. When I heard, I was shocked and griped in fear as all of us will not move to the next level proportionally. This is terrible and extremely disappointing, how would it have been if all the 245 students marched at the same fairy equilibrium to the next level of youth challenge, it could have been so spectacular. Although the story is saddened but God knows the reason for it.
My brothers and sisters that were distorted due to one reason or the other, please let hold ourselves firmly focus and be futuristic. Let have the ultimate believe that surely its a situation that will be overcome soonest as our time will never past us in the mighty name of God. For the 108 students that luckily scaled through, please never mock or make a laughing stock those that were held because ‘what goes around comes around’. The doctrine of destiny, natural success omen, and talents should not be underestimated. Those categories of people are those that see hell, obstructions, delayed in their struggle, sometimes people write them off that they can’t excel in life. Consequently, it’s this category of people that excel most in life, control our resources, endowed with special talents. So if you see someone experiencing delayed in school, those that graduated with pass, third class and even second class degree respectively, please never write them off as that person might end up been your God sent or employer in the future. For the remaining 108 that graduated I say congratulation!
As an individual, we are variable and fallible in nature that is, we are liable to change and made mistakes, those are of the few attribute that are associated to humanity. The writer might has offended someone likewise someone might has offended the writer, even it might not be me but you! In the process of our relations, conversation, and association. As a natural phenomenon, it is relatively possible we offend ourselves. Please and please, anyone whom thinks has offended him or her should forgive and forget in the name of the God you worship. For those that had offended me I have for long forgiven them, because the one God we worship forgive us of our sins. Those that you think they offended you, please dig it into the grave as our tomorrow is most paramount to everyone of us.
Conclusively, I will like to implore the entire 09/10 set of economics department NSUK to be good ambassador of where they emanated from, their religion, and lastly our dear school Nasarawa State University, Keffi. Let adhere strictly to the ethics of the land in our entire live Endeavour, never go contrary to the rules and regulations as it has a great defect to our reputation. Wishing everyone success in life, I believe absolutely that every one of us will surely meet at the top not the bottom, In Sha Allah.
Abdulganiyu Olalekan Usman
Former NESA P.R.O

(1) (Reply)

Most Overrated Courses In Nigeria University / Institutions With The Total Number Ofcandidates That Will Be Admitted / How Do I Make Ftc On Nairaland Fp Posts Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.