Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

What Does A Univerity Diploma From Nigeria Look Like? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Does A Univerity Diploma From Nigeria Look Like? (1796 Views)

A student Of Engineering At Ambrose Alli Univerity Makes A Car / An Open Letter To 09/10 Set Of Economics Department, Nasarawa State Univerity. / 2012 Nigeria Univerity Ranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does A Univerity Diploma From Nigeria Look Like? by charity00: 1:41pm On Mar 19, 2011
"I have to travel to get clearance, so I can graduate, can I have some money?"

"They are making me go from office to office and now I have to stay an extra week, can you send me some money?"

"Now they say they've lost some of my papers. I have to rewrite them. Can you send me some more money"

Yeah, fine, whatever. But IF you're telling the truth, you will come back with a REAL diploma, right?

What does a REAL, LEGITIMATE diploma from a Nigerian Univ. look like?

What SPECIFIC things will it have on it, (seals, symbols, signatures, type of paper, size of paper, etc.) that will make it easier to spot a FAKE?

Either the person in question is full of it, or the university is full of it for making them take WEEKS to get a piece of paper AFTER all coursework is completed.

So to all the univ. graduates out there, what does the ACTUAL PAPER look like?
Re: What Does A Univerity Diploma From Nigeria Look Like? by 25omega(m): 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2011
romance, sexuality and dating section

someone please move to education section
Re: What Does A Univerity Diploma From Nigeria Look Like? by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:11pm On Mar 19, 2011
charity00:

"I have to travel to get clearance, so I can graduate, can I have some money?"

"They are making me go from office to office and now I have to stay an extra week, can you send me some money?"

"Now they say they've lost some of my papers. I have to rewrite them. Can you send me some more money"

Yeah, fine, whatever. But IF you're telling the truth, you will come back with a REAL diploma, right?

What does a REAL, LEGITIMATE diploma from a Nigerian Univ. look like?

What SPECIFIC things will it have on it, (seals, symbols, signatures, type of paper, size of paper, etc.) that will make it easier to spot a FAKE?

Either the person in question is full of it, or the university is full of it for making them take WEEKS to get a piece of paper AFTER all coursework is completed.

So to all the univ. graduates out there, what does the ACTUAL PAPER look like?

it looks like this

Re: What Does A Univerity Diploma From Nigeria Look Like? by charity00: 3:23pm On Mar 19, 2011
If someone doesn't understand why this is in the Romance section, then perhaps they themselves need to go over to the education board for further enlightenment.

May I suggest coursework in deductive reasoning and critical thinking?

Now as far as providing feedback to the question at hand, either lead, follow, or get out of the way.
Re: What Does A Univerity Diploma From Nigeria Look Like? by Phate07(m): 4:41pm On Mar 19, 2011
undecided
Re: What Does A Univerity Diploma From Nigeria Look Like? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 19, 2011
It looks exactly like you combining education with romance. . .
Re: What Does A Univerity Diploma From Nigeria Look Like? by MrsChima1(f): 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Does A Univerity Diploma From Nigeria Look Like? by charity00: 8:42pm On Mar 19, 2011
Ok, let's break it down further.

Person A has supported Person B, while Person B went to get "clearance" to graduate.

Person B has come up with all kind of stories about needed more money because of "delays".

Person A wants to CONFIRM that the money really went for clearance by seeing a REAL diploma.

Person A is IGNORANT as to what a Nigerian diploma looks like, so Person A goes to a site where presumably SOMEBODY has a diploma from a Nigerian Univ. thus can provide some background information.

Well?
Re: What Does A Univerity Diploma From Nigeria Look Like? by Jackieugo(f): 9:16pm On Mar 19, 2011
  undecided  :-x
Re: What Does A Univerity Diploma From Nigeria Look Like? by charity00: 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2011
Huh? Huh? How can it possibly be made any simpler to understand?
Re: What Does A Univerity Diploma From Nigeria Look Like? by Jackieugo(f): 10:53pm On Mar 19, 2011
LOL the thread is finally in the right place. Good job mods grin

(1) (Reply)

Esut Matric / Bauchi Increases Teachers Salary(double It) / My Common Entrance Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.