Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,760 members, 7,955,891 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:00 PM

10 Reasons Why Everyone Needs A Bad Boss - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 10 Reasons Why Everyone Needs A Bad Boss (20339 Views)

21 Signs You Have A Bad Boss In 2015 / 15 Signs You Have A Bad Boss / Its Okay To Have A Bad Boss-by Darlington Onyeagoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why Everyone Needs A Bad Boss by mrvance(m): 8:07am On Sep 10, 2014
Lol, my orientation about life is always be my own boss....

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Everyone Needs A Bad Boss by skubido(m): 8:11am On Sep 10, 2014
Na so
Re: 10 Reasons Why Everyone Needs A Bad Boss by Princesszoe: 8:12am On Sep 10, 2014
It enables one to endure, be patient and to tolerate.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Everyone Needs A Bad Boss by Padipadi: 8:13am On Sep 10, 2014
TRADELYN: grin grin grin ...this is 75% true!
95% true to me.
I m presently dealing with one.
I ll initiate a project, she ll tell me its not yet needed.
Few weeks later,
she ll initiate her own project. I ll give her the amount to execute it, she ll slash the price to half. I ll reject the project, she ll give it to an outsider who ll collect more, they ll do rubbish, she ll cry back to me. For what?
Now, I realise she always think I want to embezzle project funds. That's why she slash the price anyhow. And if I no do project, she go dey complain about me not making impact.
I v made up my mind to always stand my ground.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Everyone Needs A Bad Boss by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 10, 2014
True
Re: 10 Reasons Why Everyone Needs A Bad Boss by checkiez: 8:13am On Sep 10, 2014
Perhaps the word 'strict' should have been used instead of bad.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Everyone Needs A Bad Boss by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:22am On Sep 10, 2014
I'd rather you put the BAD in parenthesis considering the benefits to the bossed. Consider what an apprentice goes through for like five years under his 'bad' master. He is better off in the end. So, bad or not, is the job well done? I am not saying there are no BAD PEOPLE.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Everyone Needs A Bad Boss by Omomehn: 8:22am On Sep 10, 2014
op may God grant you a bad boss! soon you will see 10 reasons you should go to hell

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Everyone Needs A Bad Boss by Analyst2: 8:27am On Sep 10, 2014
The op is very right also with a bad boss,you can work anywhere because you've built series of ways to absorbed critical views from other there by making you to be proactive and positive minded...
Re: 10 Reasons Why Everyone Needs A Bad Boss by Blenvado(m): 8:28am On Sep 10, 2014
Some employees can be so annoying they can turn a very nice boss to whatever...!!! I've had a couple of them work for me. All they do is to count days for salary forgetting the boss has a vision he want
Re: 10 Reasons Why Everyone Needs A Bad Boss by Opiosko: 8:31am On Sep 10, 2014
I am my own boss angry
Re: 10 Reasons Why Everyone Needs A Bad Boss by osjoshua(m): 8:38am On Sep 10, 2014
RockMaxi: @OP, the bad should only remain in letters. Even a good boss will take you through all those reasons. Why wish for hell when paradise is available. grin
correct one RockMaxi...
my boss is the best boss ever,understanding, polite,kind and smart.....making me love my office everyday

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Everyone Needs A Bad Boss by goodygirl1(f): 8:39am On Sep 10, 2014
I got one sometimes ago......oops! It was an horrible experience...i had to pray for favour each morning before getting out....anyways I got motivated thru him tho....gained like 75%...cos I managed everything for my personal development...
Re: 10 Reasons Why Everyone Needs A Bad Boss by Mimisboygreat: 8:43am On Sep 10, 2014
Nkwazema:

1. You learn how to do your very best work.

When you work for a bad boss, there is no room for mistakes. You learn how to triple-check your work so you don’t have to suffer the wrath of an unforgiving boss.

I quite agreed with you on this. But don't you think there might be a problem somewhere? For instance you have a rude boss, ur passion for your work could be lost. Even if you are working tirelessly, you are doing it to avoid ur boss' wrath rather than doing it with happiness and fulfilment. Merely the thought of ur boss and the way he/she shouts on you could make u loose focus and motivation to do ur work. I'm not saying having a rude boss is generally bad but I'm saying that having a rude boss has it's advantages and disadvantages.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Everyone Needs A Bad Boss by 2scorehigh(m): 8:43am On Sep 10, 2014
Of what use will it profit a man if he has a bad boss, gets all these benefits that are being suggested here, but yet has got no peace of mind?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Everyone Needs A Bad Boss by free2ryhme: 8:43am On Sep 10, 2014
Ok
Re: 10 Reasons Why Everyone Needs A Bad Boss by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 10, 2014
'Am already a bad employee'

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Everyone Needs A Bad Boss by wirelessssss(m): 8:45am On Sep 10, 2014
iceberylin: Really
Am on my way to get a Bad BOSS grin

Abi cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Everyone Needs A Bad Boss by LaBonito(f): 8:45am On Sep 10, 2014
Not wen u hav a bad boss working in a bank as marketing manager.... he will just frustrate u out of d job..without u learning a damn tin as a graduate trainee.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Everyone Needs A Bad Boss by switstiv(m): 8:45am On Sep 10, 2014
Hi...Nairalanders,plz I nid ur candid helps...had known this sites 2 b ah helping site since ages due to d love dat exist among u'll ...I'm a 300L level student of INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY 4rm Adekunle Ajasin university looking 4 a reputable industry 2 do my siwes..had submitted numerous letters,but yet 2 receive deir calls,and we are expected 2 start dis training scheme by oct 1...if its withing ur capability 2 help,plzzzz help me out....THANKS SO MUCH
Re: 10 Reasons Why Everyone Needs A Bad Boss by usten: 8:45am On Sep 10, 2014
you forgot to add what it does to your self esteem and confidence...maybe u mean a "thorough boss" or a demanding one rather than a bad one
Re: 10 Reasons Why Everyone Needs A Bad Boss by epospiky(m): 8:46am On Sep 10, 2014
Ok. Nice points. Planning to be boss myself so my employees take note.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Everyone Needs A Bad Boss by bobaustin(m): 8:53am On Sep 10, 2014
Sum bosses frustrate u at d plaz of wrk buh neva no dy r pushing u in2 gr8tnex,y oda bosses pamper u nd mak u lazi 2focuz on ur future.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Everyone Needs A Bad Boss by bamosagie(m): 8:57am On Sep 10, 2014
kekakuz: Not if am my own boss

In that case you may be the bad boss
Re: 10 Reasons Why Everyone Needs A Bad Boss by Dreyl(m): 8:57am On Sep 10, 2014
Really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Quit School And Take This Job Offer? / Possible Career Path For A Psychology Graduate. / Workers To Access 25% Pension Savings For Mortgage …to Forfeit Lump Sum Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.