Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

The Unusual Thing You Did The First Day You Got DRUNK? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Unusual Thing You Did The First Day You Got DRUNK? (761 Views)

If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation / The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? / What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Unusual Thing You Did The First Day You Got DRUNK? by nonny1212: 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
I really messed the whole arena up.... it was like, I was gonna vomit my intestine.THEY HAD TO PUSH ME HOME WITH A WHEEL BARROW. I was really embarrassed
Re: The Unusual Thing You Did The First Day You Got DRUNK? by lirusehn(m): 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2014

Ave neva bin drunk! undecided
Re: The Unusual Thing You Did The First Day You Got DRUNK? by McWhillion(m): 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2014
It wasn't my first time of drinking, but on this particular occasion I lost it.
All the drama happened in my gf's room. According to her I was speaking grammar and my accent changed, she had to be looking into dictionary at times. Then I vomited twice like am gonna die and she got to ask me questions I wouldn't answer if I was sober.

Questions like "Have you kissed Ope before", "What of Jummy, who is she to you?", "Do you love me", "Why" etc. and I had to answer truthfully.
While I was vomitting I was hearing her voice like as if in a trance, "Stop it now, do you want to kill yourself". She said I was choking on my vomit and she was afraid, it was a terrible experience I must say.
The next day I was kind of embarrassed.
Friends are people who get you drunk, then bundle you to your gf's room.

2 Likes

Re: The Unusual Thing You Did The First Day You Got DRUNK? by McWhillion(m): 5:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
^^^And funny enough I couldn't remember her asking or me answering any of her questions
Re: The Unusual Thing You Did The First Day You Got DRUNK? by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 11, 2014
My graduation day from the university, I took my roomie out for a simple drink, there was just one can of smirnoff left so we decided to share... One yeye guy now called us to his table to drink with them. We did oº°˚, they started giving us viju milk mixed with vino tinto... It was delicious so I kept drinking...next thing, I was drunk! shocked shocked
Now that my roomie took fish without my knowledge and I was Asked to pay as she had left... Men, I refused oº°˚!! They began insisting I pay....so I walked up to a random guy and asked for money! shocked undecided .. Nigga was a cultist oº°˚! And started shouting 'I am Aro blabla...' Ewo, even in my drunken state, I knew I asked the wrong person.

Funny thing is that I had money on my, why I was asking everyone for the money, beats my imagination! undecided undecided . I had to stagger back to my hostel and slept on a chair, leaving my bed empty. embarassed embarassed
Re: The Unusual Thing You Did The First Day You Got DRUNK? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
Tho it wasn't my first time of drinking,it was d first time I got really drunk...nthn serious tho,can't see clearly and was looking for cursor on my laptop screen....started searching d whole room for cursor later on,damn fuNny...knew all that cos I made a voice recording

(1) (Reply)

The Cashew Nut And Its Health Benefits / Online Cake Delivery In Hyderabad - Callacake.in / 8 Foods That Will Make You Look Less Tired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.