Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,470 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Invitation For Interview From Custodian And Allied Insurance - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Interview From Custodian And Allied Insurance (7543 Views)

Invite From Custodian And Allied? / Job Interview Invite From Custodian And Allied Insurance Plc. / I Was Called For An Interview From Strategic Outsourcing Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation For Interview From Custodian And Allied Insurance by Preda: 4:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
Hello Nairalanders, I got an invitation for interview @ Custodian and Allied Insurance. Please who else got this? Thanks.
Re: Invitation For Interview From Custodian And Allied Insurance by bishopjoe02(m): 1:39am On Sep 10, 2014
Wat post r dey recruiting for. i hope its nt marketing
Re: Invitation For Interview From Custodian And Allied Insurance by yommyphresh(m): 11:20am On Sep 10, 2014
I also got one. My interview is slated for 11th september, which is tomorrow. Time 1P.M. Let's rub minds.
Re: Invitation For Interview From Custodian And Allied Insurance by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 10, 2014
got an invite too but dont really know what to expect.let share ideas please...
Re: Invitation For Interview From Custodian And Allied Insurance by Preda: 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
bishopjoe02: Wat post r dey recruiting for. i hope its nt marketing
The post is 4 'Client Service Officer'.
Re: Invitation For Interview From Custodian And Allied Insurance by bishopjoe02(m): 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2014
are u sure of this. cos insurance marketing is a no go area for a graduate
Re: Invitation For Interview From Custodian And Allied Insurance by femiola3: 5:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
How was the interview?...anyone ...i got the text but could not make it to the venue
Re: Invitation For Interview From Custodian And Allied Insurance by yommyphresh(m): 1:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
The thing is I don't remember submitting an application there. A friend already told me that's what insurance companies do. Whenever they need people for insurance marketing, they send unsolicited interview invites to people. Na only God know how dem dey see person info sef. Ptsew

Anyways, whoever would grace the interview should pls come back and tell us how it went. SUCCESS!

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Interview From Custodian And Allied Insurance by bishopjoe02(m): 10:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
i was in the venue. its marketing. they name their's client service officer. d woman i met just ask if Im interested in the offer and i said yes. d nxt thing she said is that i Shld bring my credintial. and i told her i will get back to her next week.
Re: Invitation For Interview From Custodian And Allied Insurance by Nobody: 3:05am On Mar 06, 2015
bishopjoe02:
i was in the venue. its marketing. they name their's client service officer. d woman i met just ask if Im interested in the offer and i said yes. d nxt thing she said is that i Shld bring my credintial. and i told her i will get back to her next week.

I got the text, yesterday now am confused
Re: Invitation For Interview From Custodian And Allied Insurance by Nobody: 3:12am On Mar 06, 2015
Preda:
The post is 4 'Client Service Officer'.

So did you take the job?
How did it go?
Re: Invitation For Interview From Custodian And Allied Insurance by Bakerdav: 2:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
Custodian insurance invites u 4 interview on Tue 11-7-17 @no.27 comercial avenue sabo yaba. Come wit ur credential by 8.00am. Call Mr. K omalaka 080-8292-1487,are they real
Re: Invitation For Interview From Custodian And Allied Insurance by Setrice(f): 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2020
Got an interview as a pension & investment expert at Custodian Life Ass. I need assistance on this very urgent
Re: Invitation For Interview From Custodian And Allied Insurance by charliesyndrom: 12:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
Hi, I sent u an email
Setrice:
Got an interview as a pension & investment expert at Custodian Life Ass. I need assistance on this very urgent

(1) (Reply)

Pss Limited Urgent! / Zp Ltd Job Interview / Tips To Passing A Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.