Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Job Interview Invite From Custodian And Allied Insurance Plc. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Interview Invite From Custodian And Allied Insurance Plc. (2678 Views)

Apply Now For Custodian And Allied Plc Graduate Recruitment In Nigeria 2016 / Invite From Custodian And Allied? / Invitation For Interview From Custodian And Allied Insurance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Interview Invite From Custodian And Allied Insurance Plc. by yommyphresh(m): 10:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
Good evening everyone. I got a job interview invite from Custodian and Allied Insurance Plc. this morning. I actually can't remember if I applied for a job there or not. I've sent my CV to so many organisations so I really can't ascertain if I did send to this too or not. But one thing I found out is that they are not all those silly GNLD people that will send you an invite, using something like 'HR/6539' as the title and also include their phone number. The header of the message is the name of the company and there's no phone number to contact.
I googled the company, checked out their website and found out it's the same address that's in the invite that is also on the site.

However, I'm actually in a dilemna here 'cos I was just wondering what if I get there and I'm been asked to talk about the role I applied for, what would I say? My dad was like working in an insurance company sucks! They pay you a meagre salary and ask you to get customers,meaning your salary depends on the number of customers you bring- commission based (That's a No No for me tho') but I just told him what if it wasn't that kind of job and that trying won't be a bad idea.

Lest I forget, this is actually my first interview. I would be rounding off my service year by october. I stay in Lagos but I'm serving in Ogun state. Please feel free to give me tips and also enlighten me.
Bashing is allowed but please let it be minimal. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Job Interview Invite From Custodian And Allied Insurance Plc. by candy15: 11:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
What your dad said is very true.....like very very true

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Help Me Review My CV? / ABC Transport Aptitude Test / Nexia Business Consulting Aptitude Text Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.