Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Sorry Dad, I Quit Christianity For Good - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sorry Dad, I Quit Christianity For Good (854 Views)

Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam / Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sorry Dad, I Quit Christianity For Good by alienvirus: 5:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
Charity Uzoechima, the 26-year-old girl who converted to Islam and kept in the palace of Etsu Nupe, Alhaji Yahaya Abubakar, for “safety” for three months, is in the news again.

Her fate and whereabouts since July last year when she was brought to Government House, Minna, Niger State for reconciliation with her parents had not been known until days ago when she was said to be prepared and almost given out in marriage to a Muslim lawyer without the consent of her parents.

The last time she was brought to public glare was July 3,2013 in Government House, Minna.

She was not alone on that day. Her parents, Pastor and Mrs. Raymond Uzoechima; their lawyer, Femi Ikotun; the National Secretary of Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Dr. Musa Atake; CAN Chairman, Niger State, Rev. Musa Dada; and immediate past governor of the state, Engr, Abdulkadir Kure; among other stake holders, were at the peace meeting held at Government House, Minna on that day with the deputy governor, Alhaji Musa Ibeto, presiding.

The purpose was to reconcile Charity with her family. But the reconcilation failed due to a pending court case that compelled Charity to remain in Etsu Nupe’s palace until the case was discontinued.

The deputy governor said after the meeting that the issue at hand was not religion but how to settle the case out of court amicably.

“We believe that the issue at hand is not the religion Charity should practice but how the case should be settled out of court amicably and get the girl reconciled with her parents,” Ibeto remarked. Charity’s father, Uzoechima, had filed a case on July 15, 2013, praying the court to bar the Sharia Court from entertaining a suit filed by his daughter on the grounds that the court lacked competence and jurisdiction to hear the suit.

Charity, now Aisha, had dragged her father to Sharia court, Bida, seeking its protection from the father over her conversion from Christianity to Islam in order to exercise her new faith without hindrance.

Meanwhile, the lady was withdrawn from the Etsu Nupe’s palace and kept in the deputy governor’s house where she was said to have been residing.

However, arrangements were said to have been made to give Charity out in marriage according to Islamic injunctions to a Muslim brother, said to be a lawyer.

The secret plan was allegedly halted only hours to the wedding when a letter was written by the National body of CAN to its Niger State wing to investigate the matter and make its findings available to appropriate quaters.

Niger State CAN Chairman, Dada, was said to have alerted the state Commissioner for Religious Affairs and the Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice on the development, seeking to know what led to the Charity’s proposed wedding especially without the consent of the stakeholders especially the parents of the lady.

The Commissioners, it was gathered, could not give satisfactory answer and the matter was taken before the deputy governor, Ibeto, for intervention.

The stage was allegedly set for the wedding on a Friday with Imams and other Muslim clerics in attendance when Governor. Mu’azu Babangida Aliyu, after being consulted about the development ordered that the wedding should be aborted.

The aborted marriage has generated questions from different stake holders. What is the fate of Charity? For how long would she remain in “custody”? would have collected her dowry and on whose permission would have the marriage been contracted?

Charity was admitted to Federal Polytechnic, Bida, Niger State in 2012 to read public administration but converted to Islam along the line and could not accomplish her academic pursuit.

In an exclusive telephone conversation with her last year on the issue, the lady called on Nigerians to leave her alone to practice the religion of her choice, pointing out that nobody forced her into the religion and she should be left to carry her cross alone.

“I did it on my own. Nobody forced me into it. Am I the first to convert to Muslim in Nigeria?
I know it is people that are pushing my father and I am praying for him and other members of my family to know that this is the right religion,” she remarked.

On whether she would like to follow her father back home if the matter was amicably settled, Charity insisted that she was afraid going back with the parents for fear of being killed.
“I am not going back to my father because of his actions. He had been threatening me. But at my age, I am free to practice any religion of my choice and so, I should be left to decide,” Charity declared.

Efforts to get in touch with her parents on the latest development proved abortive.
Our correspondent reliably gathered that the state government may be forced to contract the wedding between Charity and her groom with or without the consent of her parents and family members.
Re: Sorry Dad, I Quit Christianity For Good by eyeopener: 5:51pm On Sep 09, 2014
Charity is a grown up girl behaving like a kid without knowledge. To her, how is islam the right religion when allah himself/herself confirms Christians will have reward in heaven (Surah 2:62)?
Re: Sorry Dad, I Quit Christianity For Good by enochogaga(m): 5:51pm On Sep 09, 2014
My dear u are not a christain before, do u know who a christain is?. hmmm.a christainity is not just a religion, is a life giving to us. so my dear u are not a christain. nobody get that life and still need anyting els.
Re: Sorry Dad, I Quit Christianity For Good by Eden007(m): 5:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
Sad
Re: Sorry Dad, I Quit Christianity For Good by alienvirus: 6:03pm On Sep 09, 2014
^^ Guys, why these condolences and regrets?
Re: Sorry Dad, I Quit Christianity For Good by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
Re: Sorry Dad, I Quit Christianity For Good by eyeopener: 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
alienvirus: ^^ Guys, why these condolences and regrets?

It is quite regrettable for her leaving life for death. Leaving peace for jihad. Leaving a promise of heaven for a promise of hell (Surah 3:185). Is that not regretable?

2 Likes

Re: Sorry Dad, I Quit Christianity For Good by Lanreylan(m): 7:25pm On Sep 09, 2014
eyeopener:

It is quite regrettable for her leaving life for death. Leaving peace for jihad. Leaving a promise of heaven for a promise of hell (Surah 3:185). Is that not regretable?
Surah Al-Imran 3:185 -Everyone shall taste death.And only on the Day of Resurrection shall you be paid your wages in full. And whoever is removed away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise,he indeed is successful.The life of this world is only the enjoyment of deception (a deceiving thing)How does what you says tally with the the verse quoted?
Chai,chai Nairaland christians lying since 900 A.D.
Apostle Paul's followers,I hail oo.Evangelism by lies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorry Dad, I Quit Christianity For Good by eyeopener: 7:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
Lanreylan: Surah Al-Imran 3:185 -Everyone shall taste death.And only on the Day of Resurrection shall you be paid your wages in full. [color=#990000]And whoever is removed away from the Fire and admitted to Paradisehe indeed is successful.The life of this world is only the enjoyment of deception (a deceiving thing)[/color]How does what you says tally with the the verse quoted?
Chai,chai Nairaland christians lying since 900 A.D.
Apostle Paul's followers,I hail oo.Evangelism by lies

Where is the lie? "Whoever is removed away from the Fire". Isn't this clear enough? They will be inside Fire first before they are removed and admitted to Paradise. For how long can you afford to stay inside fire before you are removed?
Re: Sorry Dad, I Quit Christianity For Good by Lanreylan(m): 7:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
eyeopener:

Where is the lie? "Whoever is removed away from the Fire". Isn't this clear enough? They will be inside Fire first before they are removed and admitted to Paradise. For how long can you afford to stay inside fire before you are removed?
I am still looking for the word 'inside' in that verse.Removed simply means an abstract distance,check your dictionary and stop making false claims.'Whosoever is far distanced way from hell had indeed successful' that is meaning of the verse.Stop cooking nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Sorry Dad, I Quit Christianity For Good by eyeopener: 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
Lanreylan

Muslims and their hypocrisy.

S
urah Al-Imran 3:185 -Everyone shall taste death.And only on the Day of Resurrection shall you be paid your wages in full. And whoever is removed away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise he indeed is successful.The life of this world is only the enjoyment of deception (a deceiving thing)How does what you says tally with the the verse quoted?

Now read the interpretation of the verse by those who are more knowledgeable than you in islam:

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 12 Number 770.

Narated By Abu Huraira : The people said, "O Allah's Apostle! Shall we see our Lord on the Day of Resurrection?" He replied, "Do you have any doubt in seeing the full moon on a clear (not cloudy) night?" They replied, "No, O Allah's Apostle!" He said, "Do you have any doubt in seeing the sun when there are no clouds?" They replied in the negative. He said, "You will see Allah (your Lord) in the same way. On the Day of Resurrection, people will be gathered and He will order the people to follow what they used to worship. So some of them will follow the sun, some will follow the moon, and some will follow other deities; AND ONLY THIS NATION (MUSLIMS) WILL BE LEFT WITH ITS HYPOCRITES. Allah will come to them and say, 'I am Your Lord.' They will say, 'We shall stay in this place till our Lord comes to us and when our Lord will come, we will recognize Him. Then Allah will come to them again and say, 'I am your Lord.' They will say, 'You are our Lord.' Allah will call them, and As-Sirat (a bridge) will be laid across Hell and I (Muhammad) shall be the first amongst the Apostles to cross it with my followers. Nobody except the Apostles will then be able to speak and they will be saying then, 'O Allah! Save us. O Allah Save us.'

There will be hooks like the thorns of Sa'dan in Hell. Have you seen the thorns of Sa'dan?" The people said, "Yes." He said, "These hooks will be like the thorns of Sa'dan but nobody except Allah knows their greatness in size and these will entangle the people according to their deeds; some of them will fall and stay in Hell forever; others will receive punishment (torn into small pieces) and will get out of Hell, till when Allah intends mercy on whomever He likes amongst the people of Hell, HE WILL ORDER THE ANGELS TO TAKE OUT OF HELL THOSE WHO WORSHIPPED NONE BUT HIM ALONE. The angels will take them out by recognizing them from the traces of prostrations, for Allah has forbidden the (Hell) fire to eat away those traces. So they will come out of the Fire, it will eat away from the whole of the human body except the marks of the prostrations. AT THAT TIME THEY WILL COME OUT OF THE FIRE as mere skeletons..............
Supported by Quran 19:68-72.

1. AND ONLY THIS NATION (MUSLIMS) WILL BE LEFT WITH ITS HYPOCRITES.
This means it is only the muslims that are left there in the hellfire.

2. Allah will call them, and As-Sirat (a bridge) will be laid across Hell and I (Muhammad) shall be the first amongst the Apostles to cross it with my followers.

This shows all muslims will be there in the hellfire irrespective of whether he is righteous or not because Muhammad, the most righteous muslim is there too and will cross first.

3. HE WILL ORDER THE ANGELS TO TAKE OUT OF HELL THOSE WHO WORSHIPPED NONE BUT HIM (Allah) ALONE.

Here again stresses the fact that it is ONLY the muslims, who believe in One-
God, Allah alone the hadith is talking about.

4. Allah has forbidden the (Hell) fire to eat away those traces. So they will come out of the Fire, it will eat away from the whole of the human body except the marks of the prostrations. AT THAT TIME THEY WILL COME OUT OF THE FIRE as mere skeletons..............

They will have been so badly burnt and come out like mere skeleton despite that fact that when they were in this world, [/b]they prayed so seriously to Allah to have gotten the mark of prostrations. Those who do not have the mark, though muslims are unfortunate.

[b]Next....

1 Like

Re: Sorry Dad, I Quit Christianity For Good by thorpido(m): 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
Lanreylan: I am still looking for the word 'inside' in that verse.Removed simply means an abstract distance,check your dictionary and stop making false claims.'Whosoever is far distanced way from hell had indeed successful' that is meaning of the verse.Stop cooking nonsense.
I'm intrigued by how you worked one of the definitions of removed to favour your argument.Distanced from is not applicable in this case.
Removed as used in that verse means to take away from the position it previously occupied.Like when you say the cup was removed from the dining table.

I kind of wonder......why put them in the fire in the first place to later remove them?
Re: Sorry Dad, I Quit Christianity For Good by Lanreylan(m): 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
1.AND ONLY THIS NATION (MUSLIMS) WILL BE LEFT WITH ITS HYPOCRITES.
This means it is only the muslims that are left there in the hellfire.
2. Allah will call them, and As-Sirat (a bridge) will be laid across Hell and I (Muhammad) shall be the first amongst the Apostles to cross it with my followers.
This shows all muslims will be there in the hellfire irrespective of whether he is righteous or not because Muhammad, the most righteous muslim is there too and will cross first.
3. HE WILL ORDER THE ANGELS TO TAKE OUT OF HELL THOSE WHO WORSHIPPED NONE BUT HIM (Allah) ALONE.
Here again stresses the fact that it is ONLY the muslims, who believe in One-
God, Allah alone the hadith is talking about.
4. Allah has forbidden the (Hell) fire to eat away those traces. So they will come out of the Fire, it will eat away from the whole of the human body except the marks of the prostrations.AT THAT TIME THEY WILL COME OUT OF THE FIRE as mere skeletons..............
They will have been so badly burnt and come out like mere skeleton despite that fact that when they were in this world, [/b]they prayed so seriously to Allah to have gotten the mark of prostrations. Those who do not have the mark, though muslims are unfortunate.
Please how do you reason? How does event that will be a gathering on the of judgement amount to gathering in hell? Didn't you read this?

Allah will call them, and As-Sirat (a bridge) will be laid across Hell and I (Muhammad) shall be the first amongst the Apostles to cross it with my followers.Nobody except the Apostles will then be able to speak and they will be saying then, 'O Allah! Save us. O Allah Save us.'
So if we are to go with your stupid assertion and interpretation when Muhammad(pbuh) and his followers are crossing the sirat,abraham,Jesus,Moses and other Prophets(Peace be upon them all)will be in hell fire abi? Cos the hadith says Muhammad(pbuh) will be the first to cross out of the apostles,so all the rest of the apostles are where? Fire? Authubillah,may Allah forgive me.I don't engage in silly argument with some inept and footle peeps.It seems all NL christians are intellectually bankrupt.
You can read this
www.nairaland.com/1302542/muslims-hellfire-pending-resurrection-day
Re: Sorry Dad, I Quit Christianity For Good by Lanreylan(m): 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
thorpido: I'm intrigued by how you worked one of the definitions of removed to favour your argument.Distanced from is not applicable in this case.
Removed as used in that verse means to take away from the position it previously occupied.Like when you say the cup was removed from the dining table.

I kind of wonder......why put them in the fire in the first place to later remove them?
Says the lost sheep.You can choose what you like,that's not my business.The Qu'ran says in Surah An-anbiyaa 21:101-103 -Verily those for whom the good has preceded from Us,they will be removed far therefrom (Hell)
.They shall not hear the slightest sound of it (Hell) while they abide in that which their ownselves desire.The greatest terror on the Day of Resurrection will not grieve them, and the angels will meet them, with the greeting:"This is your Day which you were promised."
Is that my own definition of removed? Bye
Re: Sorry Dad, I Quit Christianity For Good by eyeopener: 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
Lanreylan: Please how do you reason? How does event that will be a gathering on the of judgement amount to gathering in hell? Didn't you read this?

So if we are to go with your stupid assertion and interpretation when Muhammad(pbuh) and his followers are crossing the sirat,abraham,Jesus,Moses and other Prophets(Peace be upon them all)will be in hell fire abi? Cos the hadith says Muhammad(pbuh) will be the first to cross out of the apostles,so all the rest of the apostles are where? Fire? Authubillah,may Allah forgive me.I don't engage in silly argument with some inept and footle peeps.It seems all NL christians are intellectually bankrupt.
You can read this
www.nairaland.com/1302542/muslims-hellfire-pending-resurrection-day

Moses, Abraham and Jesus are not mentioned there because they are not muslims. Only muslims are there in Fire.

I don't think it is worth still talking with you if you can try to twist what is so clear to every reasonale reader. My advice to you and your fellow muslims is to be ready for hell immediately after death. That verse and the hadith talk about what will happen in the Day of Judgement, But before then muslims who die will be in hell fire till the Day of Judgement. I feel like crying for you!

Quran says it and hadith interpretes it, yet you want to twist it to deceive. Anyone who can read simple English should be able to read and understand. I pray you will not remember today in Hell.
Re: Sorry Dad, I Quit Christianity For Good by Lanreylan(m): 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
eyeopener:

I don't think it is worth still talking with you if you can try to twist what is so clear to every reasonale reader. My advice to you and your fellow muslims is to be ready for hell immediately after death. That verse and the hadith talk about what will happen in the Day of Judgement, But before then muslims who die will be in hell fire till the Day of Judgement. I feel like crying for you!

Quran says it and hadith interpretes it, yet you want to twist it to deceive. Anyone who can read simple English should be able to read and understand. I pray you will not remember today in Hell.
Cry for yourself brother
Re: Sorry Dad, I Quit Christianity For Good by eyeopener: 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
Lanreylan: Says the lost sheep.You can choose what you like,that's not my business.The Qu'ran says in Surah An-anbiyaa 21:101-103 -Verily those for whom the good has preceded from Us,they will be removed far therefrom (Hell)
.They shall not hear the slightest sound of it (Hell) while they abide in that which their ownselves desire.The greatest terror on the Day of Resurrection will not grieve them, and the angels will meet them, with the greeting:"This is your Day which you were promised."

Why is it that allah would say one thing and reverses it later? Can't you sense manipulations? Remember the issue of abrogation in the quran. After allah had revealed some revelations, he would cause Muhammad to forget them and put in place another (Surah 8:6-7, 16:101).

Tell me, what would God say wrongly that he was manipulating Muhammad to forget? Suspect allah!
Re: Sorry Dad, I Quit Christianity For Good by thorpido(m): 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
Lanreylan: Says the lost sheep.You can choose what you like,that's not my business.The Qu'ran says in Surah An-anbiyaa 21:101-103 -Verily those for whom the good has preceded from Us,they will be removed far therefrom (Hell)
I won't reply you with insult.I know you are a product of what you've been taught and how you've been taught.
I was only showing you what is obvious which you tried to twist.
Re: Sorry Dad, I Quit Christianity For Good by Lanreylan(m): 5:26am On Sep 10, 2014
thorpido: I won't reply you with insult.I know you are a product of what you've been taught and how you've been taught.
I was only showing you what is obvious which you tried to twist.
I am simply following Jesus in the bible,a product of his words in this aspect.
If calling someone lost sheep is an insult,then I will gladly accept that I was schooled by christ in that aspect.He also adressed people as such and other names like 'A' generation of vipers',etc.
I am not twisting anything here,the explanations are clear enough for those who choose to learn.You can be an antagonist with a closed mind,that's always your problem and never mine.

eyeopener: Moses, Abraham and Jesus are not mentioned there because they are not muslims. Only muslims are there in Fire.
Guy,you've got comprehension problems,so all muslims are apostles and Muhammad(pbuh) will be the first of apostles to cross abi? I can't cope with tomfoolery,islamophobes can never think straight.
Re: Sorry Dad, I Quit Christianity For Good by thorpido(m): 6:44am On Sep 10, 2014
Lanreylan: I am simply following Jesus in the bible,a product of his words in this aspect.
If calling someone lost sheep is an insult,then I will gladly accept that I was schooled by christ in that aspect.He also adressed people as such and other names like 'A' generation of vipers',etc.
I am not twisting anything here,the explanations are clear enough for those who choose to learn.You can be an antagonist with a closed mind,that's always your problem and never mine.

You don't follow Jesus,you follow Muhammed.Big difference.
You're calling a spade a working tool.Even simpletons can see it clearly.

'Removed from' is simple enough.
A spade is a spade.......whether closed or opened mind.
Re: Sorry Dad, I Quit Christianity For Good by Lanreylan(m): 7:43am On Sep 10, 2014
thorpido: You don't follow Jesus,you follow Muhammed.Big difference.
You're calling a spade a working tool.Even simpletons can see it clearly.

'Removed from' is simple enough.
A spade is a spade.......whether closed or opened mind.
Chai chai why do you failed to read between the lines for goodness sake? Can't you read or you've comprehension problems or what exactly is your condition?
Lanreylan: I am simply following Jesus in the bible,a product of his words in THIS ASPECT.
If calling someone lost sheep is an insult,then I will gladly accept that I was schooled by christ in THAT ASPECT
If calling you a lost sheep is an insult,then I am simply following Jesus in that aspect because he also called people lost sheep.

But even in the general sense,do you yourself follow Jesus?
Jesus believed and worshipped one God,I believe the same.You believe in trinity.
Jesus bowed in his prayers,he never dance kurukere and azonto in churches,you do and I don't,I bow in my prayers.
Jesus never clap hands and beat drums in his worship,you do and I don't.
Jesus performed ablution and taught his disciples the same,you don't do that I do.

So who's following Jesus? You or I?

You can decipher the meaning of 'removed' into anything that suites you,that will always be your problem and never mine.Just remember that not everyone has the same thinking as yours.
Re: Sorry Dad, I Quit Christianity For Good by eyeopener: 8:56am On Sep 10, 2014
Lanreylan: I am simply following Jesus in the bible,a product of his words in this aspect.

Guy,you've got comprehension problems,so all muslims are apostles and Muhammad(pbuh) will be the first of apostles to cross abi? I can't cope with tomfoolery,islamophobes can never think straight.

It is you who cannot comprehend statements expressed in simple English because your brain has been manipulated by your god like Muhammad was when allah was tampering with his brain by making him to forget revelations.

In that hadith only Muhammad and muslims are in Hell wanting to cross to Paradise, so simple. It means when muslims die they go to Hell waiting for the Judgment Day before crossing to Paradise.
Re: Sorry Dad, I Quit Christianity For Good by eyeopener: 8:58am On Sep 10, 2014
eyeopener

Why is it that allah would say one thing and reverses it later? Can't you sense manipulations? Remember the issue of abrogation in the quran. After allah had revealed some revelations, he would cause Muhammad to forget them and put in place another (Surah 8:6-7, 16:101).

Tell me, what would God say wrongly that he was manipulating Muhammad to forget? Suspect allah!
Re: Sorry Dad, I Quit Christianity For Good by Lanreylan(m): 9:51am On Sep 10, 2014
eyeopener:

It is you who cannot comprehend statements expressed in simple English because your brain has been manipulated by your god like Muhammad was when allah was tampering with his brain by making him to forget revelations.

In that hadith only Muhammad and muslims are in Hell wanting to cross to Paradise, so simple. It means when muslims die they go to Hell waiting for the Judgment Day before crossing to Paradise.
There are a couple of things I can solve,but I can't solve your comprehension problems.Keep wallowing in your betise and fatuity.Don't forget your swimming trunk bro.
Re: Sorry Dad, I Quit Christianity For Good by thorpido(m): 9:57am On Sep 10, 2014
Lanreylan: Chai chai why do you failed to read between the lines for goodness sake? Can't you read or you've comprehension problems or what exactly is your condition?

If calling you a lost sheep is an insult,then I am simply following Jesus in that aspect because he also called people lost sheep.

But even in the general sense,do you yourself follow Jesus?
Jesus believed and worshipped one God,I believe the same.You believe in trinity.
Jesus bowed in his prayers,he never dance kurukere and azonto in churches,you do and I don't,I bow in my prayers.
Jesus never clap hands and beat drums in his worship,you do and I don't.
Jesus performed ablution and taught his disciples the same,you don't do that I do.

So who's following Jesus? You or I?

You can decipher the meaning of 'removed' into anything that suites you,that will always be your problem and never mine.Just remember that not everyone has the same thinking as yours.
Now you're showing the kid you are.What sense is there in what you just wrote now?
Looks like some nursery rhymes..

Allah will remove you from fire meaning distance from fire.Are you satisfied now?Don't bother quoting me again.I have agreed Allah will remove you from the fire distanced from it.
Re: Sorry Dad, I Quit Christianity For Good by eyeopener: 11:51am On Sep 10, 2014
Lanreylan: There are a couple of things I can solve,but I can't solve your comprehension problems.Keep wallowing in your betise and fatuity.Don't forget your swimming trunk bro.

Why was allah manipulating Muhammad's memory to forget revelations. What was wrong with the revelations that he made him to forget? Did he make mistakes? Allah is to be suspected!
Re: Sorry Dad, I Quit Christianity For Good by Lanreylan(m): 12:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
thorpido: Now you're showing the kid you are.What sense is there in what you just wrote now?
Looks like some nursery rhymes..

Allah will remove you from fire meaning distance from fire.Are you satisfied now?Don't bother quoting me again.I have agreed Allah will remove you from the fire distanced from it.
I swear you are not making any sense.Not everyone has your awkward thinking

(1) (Reply)

The Ultimate Reason You Should Be A Muslim / Surah Al-kahf - App With Translation And Recitation / The Importance Of Jumuah Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.