Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Haha,see What Happened To My Best Friend Emma@the Hospital,a Must Read - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Haha,see What Happened To My Best Friend Emma@the Hospital,a Must Read (816 Views)

When Your Boss Wants Proof That You Are In The Hospital (pic) / See What Happened To A Church Member (pics) / Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Haha,see What Happened To My Best Friend Emma@the Hospital,a Must Read by djlittlej(m): 10:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
my friend emma, who just got tested of HIV called his
mom:

MAN: Mom, I have tested positive.

MOTHER: HAAA! Don't come back home my
son, DO NOT COME BACK HOME!

MAN: Why mom, I'm still your son for Christ
sake?

MOTHER: You see my son, if you come back
home, then your wife will be infected. From
your wife to your brother, from your
brother to our maid, from our maid to your
DADDY, from your daddy to my sister, from
my sister to her husband, from him to me,
from me to the gardener, from the gardener
to your sister. And if your sister gets
infected, then the whole village is in trouble!
So in the name of God don't Come back.

One word for the Family
Comment fast!
Source:www.djlittlej.wapka.mobi
Re: Haha,see What Happened To My Best Friend Emma@the Hospital,a Must Read by djlittlej(m): 10:22pm On Sep 09, 2014
djlittlej(m), Temmyfoj(f) and 1 guest(s)make una drop comment o

(1) (Reply)

/ Words/slangs People Use Instead Of "EAT" / Africans Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.