Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Interview Invite At Jumia - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Invite At Jumia (5119 Views)

Test And Interview Invite At Alex France Limited / Massive Gate Crashing At Jumia Interview On-going!! / Chevron Invite At The Chams Ikeja, Pls Any Body With An Idea Of Questions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interview Invite At Jumia by sleekytoolz(f): 10:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
luvola: I got a very important info for you with respect to the role you applied for that will give you an edge but I have promise to give any other person except you.. Anybody that apply for this role should pm me for a very important info to give that will ensure 80% success rate. I am damn serious#
Re: Interview Invite At Jumia by sleekytoolz(f): 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
NairaMode:

Bro I am so sorry for what happened.
Honestly I feel like crying... Not practically per say but I'm pained if what the lady did is true.
I wouldn't want to judge her but I can relate with you. You feel used.
Its really dark what she did if true but bro stay positive.
When people are good to you, get high on it & when they treat you bad, suck it up.
It is well.
Re: Interview Invite At Jumia by An0nimus: 12:59am On Sep 11, 2014
Someborry, Where's the BC? angry
Re: Interview Invite At Jumia by uboma(m): 4:20am On Sep 11, 2014
Enough with the derailing of this thread please. And no insults henceforth to avoid a ban.

@ sleekytoolz, i advise that you appologize to luvola either here or privately.

@ luvola, be a man and stop acting like this. Why show to everyone that what she did really pained you? Please move on and if there's any vital info that you think will benefit her, please pass it on to her. She will have more regard for you.

Cheers and all the best in your interviews.

3 Likes

Re: Interview Invite At Jumia by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:26am On Sep 11, 2014
Pls guy pls how do u apply for the jumia order process interview.. But guy just believe is oral interview oo u ave to study what on ur cv.. And don't be expect that a indian man may interview u.. Jumia work is a shift work according to onew of my friend working there.... Pls can someone tell me hw do u apply for the order process job in jumia.. Pls somebody help me pls.. Pls and pls
Re: Interview Invite At Jumia by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:53am On Sep 11, 2014
Can someone tell me hw do u people apply.. Pls someone should tak na ... Pls na is urgent am thinking I should gate crass but I can't .. Am planing to go on the 22 of september pls can someone tell me more information abt it na
Re: Interview Invite At Jumia by luvola(m): 8:04am On Sep 11, 2014
uboma: Enough with the derailing of this thread please. And no insults henceforth to avoid a ban.

@ sleekytoolz, i advise that you appologize to luvola either here or privately.

@ luvola, be a man and stop acting like this. Why show to everyone that what she did really pained you? Please move on and if there's any vital info that you think will benefit her, please pass it on to her. She will have more regard for you.

Cheers and all the best in your interviews.
Thank you sir. sleekytoolz I am sorry , case closed.
Re: Interview Invite At Jumia by luvola(m): 8:06am On Sep 11, 2014
adewumiopeyemi: Pls guy pls how do u apply for the jumia order process interview.. But guy just believe is oral interview oo u ave to study what on ur cv.. And don't be expect that a indian man may interview u.. Jumia work is a shift work according to onew of my friend working there.... Pls can someone tell me hw do u apply for the order process job in jumia.. Pls somebody help me pls.. Pls and pls
To be candid , Mr A helped to submit my CV.
Re: Interview Invite At Jumia by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
On serious note slekkytool realy like lovola she is just pretending.. Lol...... ;DOn serious note slekkytool realy like lovola she is just pretending.. Lol......
Re: Interview Invite At Jumia by uboma(m): 4:35pm On Sep 11, 2014
luvola: Thank you sir. sleekytoolz I am sorry , case closed.

Thank you too for being a true man here. How did the interview go?

I will also like to hear from sleekytoolz.
Re: Interview Invite At Jumia by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:39pm On Sep 11, 2014
Slekkytool hw many stage do u do in that custimer care interview .. ..u did today
Re: Interview Invite At Jumia by luvola(m): 4:44pm On Sep 11, 2014
uboma:

Thank you too for being a true man here. How did the interview go?

I will also like to hear from sleekytoolz.
Interview postponed to next week.
Re: Interview Invite At Jumia by uboma(m): 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
luvola: Interview postponed to next week.

Okay. That gives you and others ample time to prepare very well.

Cheers and all the best

1 Like

Re: Interview Invite At Jumia by Abusitamuno: 11:51am On Oct 12, 2014
Hello, is there any update on the latest HR recruitment associate role? Has anyone been called for interview?

(1) (2) (Reply)

United African State Induction / Mubadala Is Recruiting / Is NEMA Recruiting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.