Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Can This Really Bring A Family Together. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can This Really Bring A Family Together. (1369 Views)

Things That Bring About Failure In Today's Marriage. / My Country People, Is This Really A Kiss Or Fight? / Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Really Bring A Family Together. by MARKone(m): 10:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
Papas, can you indulge to prove that you really care.....

...Mamas may God be with you, it tisi'nt easy.

[size=5pt]I love my family no reach for this one[/size] grin

Re: Can This Really Bring A Family Together. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
The colour Of the water though, Looks like the baby did the unthinkable.

angry angry

TMan.
Re: Can This Really Bring A Family Together. by Godmother(f): 10:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
Is this even healthy? I wonder what's in the water.
Re: Can This Really Bring A Family Together. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
Yuck! lipsrsealed
Re: Can This Really Bring A Family Together. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
Godmother: Is this even healthy? I wonder what's in the water.
Blood • grin grin
Re: Can This Really Bring A Family Together. by Rapsainot(m): 10:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
banega: Blood • grin grin
BLOOD OF JESUS ?
Re: Can This Really Bring A Family Together. by MARKone(m): 10:51pm On Sep 09, 2014
Godmother: Is this even healthy? I wonder what's in the water.

grin

U fall my hand.
Re: Can This Really Bring A Family Together. by Godmother(f): 11:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
banega: Blood • grin grin

MARKone: U fall my hand.

Haba no naa. It can't be blood. I don't want to believe they would put that baby there.

1 Like

Re: Can This Really Bring A Family Together. by Godmystrength: 11:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
na water birth or what? Looks like the woman just gave birth to that baby in that water abi is that not blood water
Re: Can This Really Bring A Family Together. by Daluuzor(m): 11:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
Taaaa!!!!! for wer!
Re: Can This Really Bring A Family Together. by Nobody: 5:48am On Sep 10, 2014
Rapsainot: BLOOD OF JESUS ?
Loolx, no way! I never said that •
Re: Can This Really Bring A Family Together. by Rapsainot(m): 5:52am On Sep 10, 2014
banega: Loolx, no way! I never said that •
good morning lady
Re: Can This Really Bring A Family Together. by Kanwulia: 6:17am On Sep 10, 2014
All I see is a very loving family! kiss

At least they are a family. . . more than most can ever achieve.
Only control freaks will question the practices of others.
If you want to eat your placenta after birth. . . WHO CARES? undecided
Re: Can This Really Bring A Family Together. by Nobody: 6:19am On Sep 10, 2014
Rapsainot: good morning lady
Morning dear •
Re: Can This Really Bring A Family Together. by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 10, 2014
Godmystrength: na water birth or what? Looks like the woman just gave birth to that baby in that water abi is that not blood water

yeah, it looks like a water birth......how gross for other members of the family to be in there with mother and new baby.
Re: Can This Really Bring A Family Together. by Godmother(f): 6:53am On Sep 10, 2014
@ iwakolewa(

What's a water bath
Re: Can This Really Bring A Family Together. by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 10, 2014
Godmother: @ iwakolewa(

What's a water bath

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy oops,I meant to write water birth
Re: Can This Really Bring A Family Together. by MARKone(m): 7:08am On Sep 10, 2014
Godmother: @ iwakolewa(

What's a water bath

Godmother, the woman just gave birth, inside the water tub, it is called water birth, that is the new baby the husband is carrying and the reason why the water is red(blood)

So I think the whole family was in the tub while momma was giving birth grin
Re: Can This Really Bring A Family Together. by Godmother(f): 7:27am On Sep 10, 2014
^^^ that is so disgusting shocked
Pls lemme go on believing its a kind of liquid they put in the bath water just for the family to have some fun cos the alternative just makes my skin crawl.
Re: Can This Really Bring A Family Together. by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 10, 2014
Absolutely ridiculous. There is a time and place for everything.

What is the point of the kids being in the tub? The husband is free to do it, he is an adult and can make his own decisions, albeit silly ones, but the kids cant make these kinds of decisions.

If its bonding they are looking for, there are a thousand other more appropiate things they can do. Going for a picnic and throwing a ball in the park will give them the same results.

Yuck!

2 Likes

Re: Can This Really Bring A Family Together. by Rapsainot(m): 7:44am On Sep 10, 2014
banega: Morning dear •
your night ma'am?
Re: Can This Really Bring A Family Together. by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 10, 2014
Rapsainot: your night ma'am?
Fine, thank you! Aw was yours??
Re: Can This Really Bring A Family Together. by Rapsainot(m): 9:18am On Sep 10, 2014
banega: Fine, thank you! Aw was yours??
it was terrific..... fine thanks

1 Like

Re: Can This Really Bring A Family Together. by Jungpablo: 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2017
my guy Ulysses

(1) (Reply)

How/where Do I Process A New Birth Certificate To Replace Missing One? / Dealing With A Frigid Spouse / How To Detect Jaundice In Your Newborn Baby---protecting Your New Born Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.