Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,581 members, 7,958,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:03 AM

Stationary Nature Of "NTA" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Stationary Nature Of "NTA" (1234 Views)

NTA And AIT Now Praising GMB!!! / Where Is Kehinde Young Harry Of Nta Newsline??? / NTA Cartoons and programmes Of The 70s, 80s And 90s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stationary Nature Of "NTA" by Tbillz(m): 11:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
Nigerian Television Authority - also
known as NTA - was inaugurated in 1977 and is
the government-owned body in charge of
television broadcasting in the country. NTA has been in existence even before I was born, low quality has been attributed to the station, the blur nature is minor compare to the sound quality. What factor has contributed to the stale or unmoving nature of "our government owned broadcasting station"?

Re: Stationary Nature Of "NTA" by RoyalRoy(m): 12:55am On Sep 10, 2014
NTA is nothing but a sure sleeping tablet for me.

Who watches NTA in this"modern and productive" age?
Re: Stationary Nature Of "NTA" by Kezifils(m): 11:54am On Sep 10, 2014
RoyalRoy: NTA is nothing but a sure sleeping tablet for me.

Who watches NTA in this"modern and productive" age?

True talk. The brownish color associated with that station is a major turn off. The poor audio. God I tot I was the only only one NTA is pissing off just by tuning into it.

(1) (Reply)

Person Of Interest Versus Jack Bauer 24 Hours. Which 1 Do U Prefer? / ‘the Vampire Diaries’ Season 6, Episode 15 Recap: RIP Sheriff Forbes / I Can’t Act Nude; I Leave It For Those Interested -emmanuella Iloba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.