Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Are You Going To Buy The Iphone 6 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Are You Going To Buy The Iphone 6 (1197 Views)

China Has Just Created A Copy Of The Iphone 6s For $ 91 / 15 Reasons Android Phones Are Better Than The Iphone / Samsung Sues Apple Over The Iphone 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Going To Buy The Iphone 6 by Tolzeal(m): 11:28pm On Sep 09, 2014
Just out of curiosity anyone here going to buy it, or the next upcoming year? or never?
Re: Are You Going To Buy The Iphone 6 by Ultimus: 11:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
Anybody that uses a working smartphone right now and feels the need to buy an iPhone 6 is probably hinged on crass consumerism or wants to maintain a social status. Apple can be so deceiving, the phone offers nothing new really apart from a bigger screen and better camera.

1 Like

Re: Are You Going To Buy The Iphone 6 by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
Did I buy iPhone 5? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Are You Going To Buy The Iphone 6 by lertee(f): 11:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
Ultimus: Anybody that uses a working smartphone right now and feels the need to buy an iPhone 6 is probably hinged on crass consumerism or wants to maintain a social status. Apple can be so deceiving, the phone offers nothing new really apart from a bigger screen and better camera.
Since it comes with a bigger screeen and better camera then that is worthy to be called a difference smiley.

No I won't buy it,I prefer an apple watch.
Re: Are You Going To Buy The Iphone 6 by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
I will buy it, ONLY if it can notify me of what'll happen in future.
Re: Are You Going To Buy The Iphone 6 by Ultimus: 12:01am On Sep 10, 2014
lertee:
Since it comes with a bigger screeen and better camera then that is worthy to be called a difference smiley.

No I won't buy it,I prefer the watch.

And is it worth all that hype?

1 Like

Re: Are You Going To Buy The Iphone 6 by lertee(f): 12:11am On Sep 10, 2014
Ultimus:

And is it worth all that hype?
We all have different preferences,to some people,it is worth it.
Re: Are You Going To Buy The Iphone 6 by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 10, 2014
lertee:
We all have different preferences,to some people,it is worth it.

abi o... undecided undecided tongue
Re: Are You Going To Buy The Iphone 6 by ggrin(f): 12:21am On Sep 10, 2014
terrible day my iphone6 had a problem and my ipad's battery had died, my brother got my Samsung Note 3. Am just here at home so bored since my mum and dad went for a holiday in USA. Would have skyped but I misplaced my Apple laptop power pack,so I need to hit S.A tomorrow to buy a new one . I also wanted to go to Arcades tonight but Auntie went out with the Range rover keyz and my bro went with the hummer. Im stuck here since I hate driving the Benz. I tried calling the driver to bring the Pajero but no credit, can you please send
me GLO or MTN credits so i can call him?
angryangry

2 Likes

Re: Are You Going To Buy The Iphone 6 by Richiy(f): 12:21am On Sep 10, 2014
Some people are technology freaks and may want to feel it first hand. That is acceptable.
Re: Are You Going To Buy The Iphone 6 by Mention(m): 8:37am On Sep 10, 2014
Yeah... When iPhone 6 z out
Re: Are You Going To Buy The Iphone 6 by Mention(m): 8:38am On Sep 10, 2014
ggrin: terrible day my iphone6 had a problem and my ipad's battery had died, my brother got my Samsung Note 3. Am just here at home so bored since my mum and dad went for a holiday in USA. Would have skyped but I misplaced my Apple laptop power pack,so I need to hit S.A tomorrow to buy a new one . I also wanted to go to Arcades tonight but Auntie went out with the Range rover keyz and my bro went with the hummer. Im stuck here since I hate driving the Benz. I tried calling the driver to bring the Pajero but no credit, can you please send
me GLO or MTN credits so i can call him?
angryangry
Chei.... See daydreaming!!

1 Like

Re: Are You Going To Buy The Iphone 6 by kayodedada1(m): 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
Why wil i buy Iphone 6 when my Nokia 3310 still dey kampe
Re: Are You Going To Buy The Iphone 6 by samsard(m): 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2014
Yes I will, when I see a bank alert of a deposit from you. grin Yes I will, when I see a bank alert of a deposit from you.
Re: Are You Going To Buy The Iphone 6 by Tolzeal(m): 1:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
samsard: Yes I will, when I see a bank alert of a deposit from you. grin Yes I will, when I see a bank alert of a deposit from you.

What Alert Are u waiting for ??
Debit Seh!!
Re: Are You Going To Buy The Iphone 6 by Wittylens(m): 3:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
1 iPhone 6 = 1 Piece Of Land In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos State.

That Phone Too Cost Abeg.
Re: Are You Going To Buy The Iphone 6 by Horlaarsco: 5:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
Wittylens: 1 iPhone 6 = 1 Piece Of Land In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos State.

That Phone Too Cost Abeg.

lol
Re: Are You Going To Buy The Iphone 6 by DAVE5(m): 3:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ultimus: Anybody that uses a working smartphone right now and feels the need to buy an iPhone 6 is probably hinged on crass consumerism or wants to maintain a social status. Apple can be so deceiving, the phone offers nothing new really apart from a bigger screen and better camera.

Story for the gods.. the gods ooo
Re: Are You Going To Buy The Iphone 6 by DAVE5(m): 3:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
lertee:

No I won't buy it,I prefer an apple watch.

dat is the real tin... i am daydreaming of the watch already sef...watch some videos of it, mehn that tin iz tempting
Re: Are You Going To Buy The Iphone 6 by DAVE5(m): 3:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
RuudNisterooy: I will buy it, ONLY if it can notify me of what'll happen in future.

then u'll be interested in my nokia 3310 cos it tells u d future, like it told me as at last year that today's(current today) date would be 15/09/2014..
Re: Are You Going To Buy The Iphone 6 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
DAVE5:

then u'll be interested in my nokia 3310 cos it tells u d future, like it told me as at last year that today's(current today) date would be 15/09/2014..
Lmao. No worries bro. I got another one(i no even know d brand)... It's d one who predicted for me some years back, that I'd be commenting on ds thread at ds time..

I just wanted to upgrade, hence d enquiries 'bout d I-phone6 cheesy.
Re: Are You Going To Buy The Iphone 6 by ndubisik(m): 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
Some people on NL are just hypocrites!!!

Same people asking what the hype on the iphone is about will be killing themselves over some new telemundo series or some other dumb stuff. Now they are talking trash just because money is involved. If I had the money, I'll buy the iphone6. You won't find someone like Seun complaining about the Iphone. If you don't like the iphone, its probably not for you.
Re: Are You Going To Buy The Iphone 6 by DAVE5(m): 8:34am On Sep 25, 2014
RuudNisterooy: Lmao. No worries bro. I got another one(i no even know d brand)... It's d one who predicted for me some years back, that I'd be commenting on ds thread at ds time..

I just wanted to upgrade, hence d enquiries 'bout d I-phone6 cheesy.
but d tin iz iphones can't predict nada, itz just an expensive jewelry to beautify ur hands, d nokia can even serve as bullet proof if u r a politifcian sef
Re: Are You Going To Buy The Iphone 6 by fauve: 9:04am On Sep 25, 2014
Some nice phones you'll like Click here to see their pictures and prices. Free home delivery and you Pay on delivery
Re: Are You Going To Buy The Iphone 6 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
DAVE5:
but d tin iz iphones can't predict nada, itz just an expensive jewelry to beautify ur hands, d nokia can even serve as bullet proof if u r a politifcian sef
Lol.. NL's got really funny personalities...

(1) (Reply)

Android Now On Laptop At A Very Cheap Price. / Nairaland 2go Group: Drop Your 2go Username Here!!! / Top Three Smartphone Of The Year 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.