Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

To All The Men And Women Of The Nigerian Armed Forces. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To All The Men And Women Of The Nigerian Armed Forces. (582 Views)

My Near Death Experience With The Nigerian Police - DIARY Of A Jobless Youth / Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World / 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To All The Men And Women Of The Nigerian Armed Forces. by incredibleace(m): 3:06am On Sep 10, 2014
Recently,my mind have been on men and women of the nigerian armed forces who put their lives at risk everyday for the sake of our dear country,that we may at least live in a time of peace,not considering their own interest or families...
To show my support and appreciation,I say a very big thank you to all of you and I appreciate your effort towards safeguarding and securing our nation.may God keep you all safe.Amen.

#show your support by dropping your thank you and appreciation messages.

1 Like

Re: To All The Men And Women Of The Nigerian Armed Forces. by kilokeys(m): 4:05am On Sep 10, 2014
naija forming warrior for social media...
slacktivists .. fight dem no fight. join army dem no join.

kudos to d military
Re: To All The Men And Women Of The Nigerian Armed Forces. by kadas01(m): 4:24am On Sep 10, 2014
Nice one, Op!

God bless the men and women of our Armed Forces!
God bless Nigeria!

(1) (Reply)

Which Africa Country Can Catch-up With The Americans,europeans,& Asia's. / Teenage Girl Left Disfigured After ‘jealous Rivals Mutilate Her For Being Too Pr / Happy Birthday To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.