Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Nysc 2015 Batch A - NYSC (2203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2015 Batch A (3539320 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Just Got My NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Number Via Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2200) (2201) (2202) (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) ... (2429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sparkleRed(f): 6:22pm On May 19, 2015
Ahmed I heard u were relocated 2 kano 4rm Delta state cheesy
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 19, 2015
June 2 Adamawa(camping in jalingo) ..... I no dey carry doctors report again o.... m redeploying due to insecurity to anywer in d south..... hope its allowed... becos I need am badly.... reliable info pls... m ready 2pay d staffs..
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sparkleRed(f): 6:32pm On May 19, 2015
erisegun:
SparkleRed , woz up

Bobo mo wa pa oo
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by spartoo: 7:00pm On May 19, 2015
erisegun:
no jare. No mind me. I jez dey whine u ni

me sef dey whine u join
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by suzelle: 7:50pm On May 19, 2015
sparkleRed:
U pple dat re lying wit medical ish 2 relocate, remember u will be examined by medical expert sha, and critically interviewed! So u pple should beta be wise and lie with sense, if there is anything like dat
Hello sparkle, congrats on your call up to service year. During the year ahead after your PPA deployment you will be fully exposed to the service year, I know this because I was once in your shoes, Ie talking from experience. While some corpers choose to waste their time at camp without getting into meaningful activities which they later regretted some still wasted the service year in its entirety.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Ahmed4002(m): 8:01pm On May 19, 2015
sparkleRed:
Ahmed I heard u were relocated 2 kano 4rm Delta state cheesy

it's now Abuja dear.

Application Status
Congratulations!!! Your Application has been
approved.
However, to Print your Relocation letter, You are
to get clearance from your State Cordinator.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Ahmed4002(m): 8:09pm On May 19, 2015
ik4life:
I applied for relocation I checked my dashboard and saw abia as the state of relocation yesterday,though it is no longer showing today(only showing my details),does it mean my relocation request has been granted Cc sodiqyinka

yeah. your final state which they stated for relocation should be the state to be posted.

Cos from the message below I got from my dashboard it's tells because we apply for the state we wish to relocate by ourselves

Application Status
approved.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 19, 2015
ik4life:
D tin even tireya me,but they wrote in that my dashboard after showing the state of relocation that application is being processed.I hope there is no problem?? Cc soddiqyinka
No, no problem at all. You are good to go! Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 19, 2015
Ahmed4002:

yeah. your final state which they stated for relocation should be the state to be posted.

Cos from the message below I got from my dashboard it's tells because we apply for the state we wish to relocate by ourselves

Application Status
approved.
Congrats! Peeps at mobilization would help you print your relocation letter. Cheers!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 19, 2015
Ahmed4002:

Application Status
approved.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tmamuda(m): 8:35pm On May 19, 2015
ik4life:
I applied for relocation I checked my dashboard and saw abia as the state of relocation yesterday,though it is no longer showing today(only showing my details),does it mean my relocation request has been granted Cc sodiqyinka

My show to manage relocation. How do I go about it
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by suzelle: 8:42pm On May 19, 2015
During the service year, you will be exposed to a lot of professional courses and skill acquisition programmes and they are very essential tools in preprparing you for the workplace and in gaining more edge above other job applicants. Then what edge does your professional have above other professional certificate apart from the displine. SIMPLY THE CERTIFICATIONS. Our company is the only recognised INTERNATIONAL STANDARD ORGANISTION ISO, professional body in Nigeria and West Africa and we have been fully autenticated for our different course like HSE,PMP,NEBOSH,EIA etc with their various ISOs and quality standard as testified by our former students at their various professions. With 10000 naira, you will register fully on our website after bank payment. Good job opprtunity for Local government CORPER REPRENTATIVES as we are in every satate of the federation. Call 08090651795 for enq and how to apply and access online.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tmamuda(m): 8:46pm On May 19, 2015
Ahmed4002:

Application Status
approved.

Please have U done any online for the relocation?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sparkleRed(f): 8:53pm On May 19, 2015
Ahmed4002:

it's now Abuja dear.

Application Status
approved.

Aww congrat dear
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by suzelle: 8:55pm On May 19, 2015
DamiEsan:
I was ere grin
During the service year, you will be exposed to a lot of professional courses and skill acquisition programmes and they are very essential tools in preprparing you for the workplace and in gaining more edge above other job applicants. Then what edge does your professional have above other professional certificate apart from the displine. SIMPLY THE CERTIFICATIONS. Our company is the only recognised INTERNATIONAL STANDARD ORGANISTION ISO, professional body in Nigeria and West Africa and we have been fully autenticated for our different course like HSE,PMP,NEBOSH,EIA etc with their various ISOs and quality standard as testified by our former students at their various professions. With 10000 naira, you will register fully on our website after bank payment. Good job opprtunity for Local government CORPER REPRENTATIVES as we are in every satate of the federation. Call 08090651795 for enq and how to apply and access online.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by suzelle: 8:56pm On May 19, 2015
sparkleRed:

Aww congrat dear
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 19, 2015
tolustx:
[size=14]Good morning people!!!
Hope u had a great night.

We are still on the matter. As stream 1 peeps ve 7 days to leave camp, we here are counting down to

We have 14 days to camp! Somebody make some noise!!! [img]http://4.bp..com/_inHN68BF6xA/TFxj3r4DA6I/AAAAAAAABHQ/sf_UiA3nyAk/s1600/14NumberFourteenInCircle.png[/img]
[/size]

m Stream 2 posted 2 Adamawa Buh camping in Taraba.... can I redeploy 2 d state wer I attended University? Buh its not my state of Origin. some1 please answer me.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sparkleRed(f): 9:38pm On May 19, 2015
suzelle:

Ok boss
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by omotalkie(f): 10:12pm On May 19, 2015
Hello to all d stream 2 kings and queens. Its been a while I showed up here. I hope u guys are warming up for ur turn as camp ends nextweek.. Camp is rily fun and u dont wanna miss it for anything.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by manneger2: 10:33pm On May 19, 2015
leemah4u:
but I heard d sun is killing
yea d sun here is too much
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by manneger2: 10:57pm On May 19, 2015
i hav been relocated to rivers state...... glory be to God
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by mikesdam: 11:06pm On May 19, 2015
Pls I relocated and am now @home but on my dashboard, I saw "ur application is being processed, pls what does DAT mean, and frm which state coordinator are we going to collect clearance from before I can print my relocation letter , is it d state of deployment or d state I relocated to and what date am I suppose to go to d secretariat so that they can post me together with those DAT are till in camp. Pls am confused and I really need help
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by omotalkie(f): 11:29pm On May 19, 2015
ITS FINALLY HERE! MISS NAIRALAND 2015. PLS MY FELLOW NYSC LANDERS, JOIN ME AND VOTE BEAUTY+BRAINS- [i]VOTE ADEH39[/i]FOR MISS NAIRALAND 2015 AND U WON'T REGRET U DID
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by mayorsweet(m): 11:57pm On May 19, 2015
Pinkiepetitee...my fellow Oyokopa...Omo ire bi iyan...U never sleep
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by pinkiepetitee(f): 12:00am On May 20, 2015
mayorsweet:
Pinkiepetitee...my fellow Oyokopa...Omo ire bi iyan...U never sleep
;De yaff tey for here ni. I just say mak I peep
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by mayorsweet(m): 12:01am On May 20, 2015
pinkiepetitee:
;De yaff tey for here ni. I just say mak I peep
Likewise here jare
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by lxyrul: 12:14am On May 20, 2015
Anyone posted to abuja here, please contact me. Whatsapp is 08062085481. I kinda dislike bbm, but here 564940f0
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by lxyrul: 12:16am On May 20, 2015
Any abj stream 2 here? contact me via whatsapp 08062085481
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by spartoo: 2:53am On May 20, 2015
EVERYBODI IYAFF SLEEP
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tolustx(m): 6:23am On May 20, 2015

We are still on the matter. As stream 1 peeps ve 6 days to leave camp, we here are counting down to

We have 13 days to camp! Somebody make some noise!!!
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sparkleRed(f): 7:12am On May 20, 2015
Noise! !!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeee drawing close grin

tolustx:

We are still on the matter. As stream 1 peeps ve 6 days to leave camp, we here are counting down to

We have 13 days to camp! Somebody make some noise!!!
[/size]
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by mikesdam: 7:15am On May 20, 2015
Pls I relocated and am now @home but on my dashboard, I saw "ur application is being processed, pls what does DAT mean, and frm which state coordinator are we going to collect clearance from before I can print my relocation letter , is it d state of deployment or d state I relocated to and what date am I suppose to go to d secretariat so that they can post me together with those DAT are till in camp. Pls am confused and I really need help.please!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2200) (2201) (2202) (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) ... (2429) (Reply)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.