Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Nysc 2015 Batch A - NYSC (2205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2015 Batch A (3547503 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Just Got My NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Number Via Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2202) (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) ... (2429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sparkleRed(f): 1:31pm On May 21, 2015
orubebe1:
I hears some people were caught having sex in ogun state(shagamu camp)... How true

Could be true heard same happened in edo camp dunno ow true tho

Lol kia Nigeria students! Hian conji no dey look face buh pls, let's give ourselves respect it's just 3 weeks!
Gather d camp wives u will "devour" dem during ppa wen u ve ur privacy! Ahaha stop embarrassing ursef and ur family name! Hian! D gals sef

Dedicating dis page 2 all those dat went to camp and didn't de-rep themselves kudos 2 u all
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by spartoo: 2:04pm On May 21, 2015
tolustx:
owk. We had to start small so una nur go collapse. Wait till 2mao. From 2mao, na una go dey beg me say d tin too hard to do. angry

angry
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by toulzbabie: 2:49pm On May 21, 2015
CC Tolusxt..pls add me to the Yobe/Kano group
08099311913. Thnks
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Josephinae(f): 3:24pm On May 21, 2015
Xone3:
so now I belong to stream 2, Nysc Benue una no try.
u re not alone cos I'm with u
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Cottyekundayo(m): 5:10pm On May 21, 2015
Anybody tagging along for delta state #stream2¿¿¿

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Ahmed4002(m): 6:14pm On May 21, 2015
CharmyBliz:

Hy Ahmed,I relocated from JOS to IMO and mine is showing d same....buh wat do dey mean by GET CLEARANCE from ur STATE CORDINATOR? Is it from JOS or IMO? Pls am very confused......thanks

we would definitely print it via online.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Ahmed4002(m): 6:14pm On May 21, 2015
sparkleRed:
Ok I don't ve medical ish, and they say Niger is safe, so relocation back 2 lag ain't possible ni, watch me relocated sweetly 2 Ogun state and turn ghost corper na grin

#whispering na mouth oo lol#

Be4 erisegun and ahemd come yab mi nw

no fear am with you grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Ahmed4002(m): 6:20pm On May 21, 2015
muti004:

Thanks a lot. Am grateful. Do I have to wait till the last day of camp before going back for the relocation letter or I can go today?

I don't think you have to go back to camp just because of the relocation letter. It would be printed via online.

Cheers.
so just relax at home and expect your letter online on Saturday.

Ask yourself what about the pregnant and married women who left immediately after registration.
and those on critical illness.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tsephanyah(f): 6:43pm On May 21, 2015
Benue camp. NO OPTION

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sparkleRed(f): 6:47pm On May 21, 2015
tsephanyah:
Benue camp. NO OPTION

Ewww shocked
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by muti004: 6:49pm On May 21, 2015
Ahmed4002:

I don't think you have to go back to camp just because of the relocation letter. It would be printed via online.

Cheers.
so just relax at home and expect your letter online on Saturday.

Ask yourself what about the pregnant and married women who left immediately after registration.
and those on critical illness.

So it's confirm now that we will be able to print the letter on line. Thanks a lot

How are we going to get our alawee for this month ??
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by lxgx1: 7:31pm On May 21, 2015
http://odeshi.com/odeshi-022/

Wabona cofounder

Simba Mabasha cofounder Wabona.com

In this week’s episode, we chat with Simba Mabasha the co-founder of Wabona, a streaming Video On Demand service based out of South Africa. Simba and his cofounded pioneered the online subscription video streaming service in South Africa with the intention of delivering African video content to markets in the African diaspora (Africans living outside of their home countries) and Pan Africa. Though a successful venture, today, the road to entrepreneurship was not a cake-walk for the lawyer turned entrepreneur who struggled to raise money to finance his dream. However, he decided to take some imaginative action after spotting an opportunity in the FMCG space and used the proceeds to finance his startup.

Simba noted that he’s had to overcome a lot of challenges, think creatively and negotiate his way through major obstacles. In the course of our discussion, he talks about everything from his time at the 88 mph incubator, his biggest regret, why he believes going Hollywood makes no sense, the impending turf WAR with IrokoTV and Buni Media and lots more. He believes that the African entrepreneur needs to develop skills to solve domestic problems and not import external solutions. So listen and learn but more importantly take action and make your dreams happen.

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by lxgx1: 7:34pm On May 21, 2015
http://odeshi.com/odeshi-021/

How A Former Monk Created A Business School And Made Millions In His Spare Time

Meet Marko Saravanja, the former monk turned entrepreneur who’s extensive resume includes stints as a development worker, author and adventurer to name a few. Marko is the Founder and Chairman of the Regenesys Business School, a Sandton South Africa-based private higher education institution.

In this episode, Marko shares advice and gives us meaningful insights on what’s helped him become successful over the last two decades. As a teenager in his native Croatia, Marko felt a strong desire to serve needy in order to gain a deeper spiritual grounding, but could not leave his familial responsibilities unattended. During a meditation session, he came up with an idea to create a delivery service that would deliver fresh bread to the people in his hometown. With the help of a friend they launched the idea and before long the company was producing enough sustainable income to take care of his family.

Encouraged by the success of his first venture, Marko decided to move to South Africa and join a monastery. He spent the next seven years helping the poor and less privileged in the society. During his sojourn as a monk, he continued to reflect on the meaning of life, love and the purpose of our existence. These musings formed the basis of his theory of Spiritual Intelligence, a greater awareness of the inner power that lies within us. He eventually decided that he could make a significant impact on the society through business education. He decided to earn, and MBA and aPhD from the University of Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, and subsequently launch a business school.

Marko notes that he faced many challenges starting his business but nevertheless held on to the belief that “you only fail when you decide to give up”. His tenacity, drive and willingness to take big bets on himself paid off. Today, Regenesys is a leading business school with affiliates in Nigeria and India. In addition, Marko’s entrepreneurial instincts have helped him earn over $100 million over a five-year period in industries ranging from real estate to financial markets. Listen and learn about Marko’s amazing entrepreneurial journey.

If you like this post, please share it along:

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Ahmed4002(m): 8:00pm On May 21, 2015
muti004:

So it's confirm now that we will be able to print the letter on line. Thanks a lot

How are we going to get our alawee for this month ??

for those that left the camp immediately after registration were asked to drop their account number.

While others that stay in the camp and apply for relocation were ask to open account with various bank's according to the state code number.

We would receive our allawe for the next three months from the first state deployed. its after the three months then we would get a new account details and the relocated state would start paying.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Ahmed4002(m): 8:09pm On May 21, 2015
Punishmen

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Ahmed4002(m): 8:16pm On May 21, 2015
PPUNISHMENT compiled so far

We always among

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Ahmed4002(m): 8:18pm On May 21, 2015
Again

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Ahmed4002(m): 8:21pm On May 21, 2015
Stream 2 . Get set

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by muti004: 8:37pm On May 21, 2015
Ahmed4002:

for those that left the camp immediately after registration were asked to drop their account number.

While others that stay in the camp and apply for relocation were ask to open account with various bank's according to the state code number.

We would receive our allawe for the next three months from the first state deployed. its after the three months then we would get a new account details and the relocated state would start paying.

I left after registration but I wasn't asked to drop my account number. Does this mean I have to go back?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sparkleRed(f): 8:41pm On May 21, 2015
Niger campers is there saloon in camp, cos I knw there is @ Ebonyi camp grin, me I don't braid ooo na fixing oo, den make another one in camp
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Ahmed4002(m): 9:30pm On May 21, 2015
muti004:

I left after registration but I wasn't asked to drop my account number. Does this mean I have to go back?

do a feasible study from the camp to your place and what you would spend just for the 19k.
its better you contact your platoon leader.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Ahmed4002(m): 9:32pm On May 21, 2015
sparkleRed:
Niger campers is there saloon in camp, cos I knw there is @ Ebonyi camp grin, me I don't braid ooo na fixing oo, den make another one in camp

There is saloon in every camp at the maami market. so cheers dear.
an very sure with the stress and no time you won't care about the hair.
you go just move I don't care or always use your head gear.

grin

remove head dressing grin
cash
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sparkleRed(f): 9:53pm On May 21, 2015
Ahmed4002:

There is saloon in every camp at the maami market. so cheers dear.
an very sure with the stress and no time you won't care about the hair.
you go just move I don't care or always use your head gear.

grin

remove head dressing grin
cash

"Remove head gear" 1,2"head gear removed grin.

Oh am always ve concern about my hair no matter wat I must change it, cos I sweat on my scalp could smell if I don't wash it, like every 2 weeks or 1 week plus
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sparkleRed(f): 9:56pm On May 21, 2015
Am going 2 teach my platoon, in ward, outward marching, left will and right will, circular marching, and ow 2 march" in d colour party style. Only if I will be given d opportunity 2 smiley

Sectional leader 2 be4 be4 naim be dis grin kia I love parade sha, after circular marching watch us gyrate na, my platoon must win grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tolustx(m): 7:17am On May 22, 2015
[size=14]Good morning people!!!
Hope u had a great night.

We are still on the matter. As stream 1 peeps ve 5 days to leave camp, we here are counting down to

We have 11 days to camp!
Oya, it's time for morning drills. Let's do some stretching. U shud get used to dis. Oya follow my lead. [img]http://mariannesmassage.se/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Stretching.jpg[/img]
[/size]
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tolustx(m): 7:23am On May 22, 2015
sparkleRed:
Am going 2 teach my platoon, in ward, outward marching, left will and right will, circular marching, and ow 2 march" in d colour party style. Only if I will be given d opportunity 2 smiley

Sectional leader 2 be4 be4 naim be dis grin kia I love parade sha, after circular marching watch us gyrate na, my platoon must win grin
No doubt, u lyk military tinz looto. D soldiers dem go lyk u sef. How I wish dem post u to Yobe cheesy
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sparkleRed(f): 7:45am On May 22, 2015
As in eh, just dat d abokis and those bad eggs in the military re destroying the reputation of d armed force

I really pray dat God plans for me tows that line smiley 

tolustx=33979587:
No doubt, u lyk military tinz looto. D soldiers dem go lyk u sef. How I wish dem post u to Yobe cheesy
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by olawoyin4u(m): 8:00am On May 22, 2015
Dear fellow Batch A Corper. Pls kindly click the below link to nominate me for samsung galaxy s6. thanks. http:///JYodbJ
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by spartoo: 10:00am On May 22, 2015
sparkleRed:

"Remove head gear" 1,2"head gear removed grin.

Oh am always ve concern about my hair no matter wat I must change it, cos I sweat on my scalp could smell if I don't wash it, like every 2 weeks or 1 week plus

then braids will do
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sparkleRed(f): 10:14am On May 22, 2015
spartoo:

then braids will do

I don't like braids
Cos I ve 2 carry it 4 a month, I hate dat
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by ba2undey(m): 10:15am On May 22, 2015
Uhmmmm...... For those of you posted to edo state You all are welcome to Edo state, am sure camp is fun and also bad but then its almost thru. If you get posted to akoko-edo we will be coming to pick you guys up on Monday so if you wanna follow make sure you get yourself ready. There should be about three to four buses coming from akoko-edo with the akoko-edo line written on it.
Enjoy the rest of your camping .
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by spartoo: 11:11am On May 22, 2015
sparkleRed:

I don't like braids Cos I ve 2 carry it 4 a month, I hate dat
and u dnt wan2 go natural

(1) (2) (3) ... (2202) (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) ... (2429) (Reply)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.