Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Nysc 2015 Batch A - NYSC (562) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2015 Batch A (3534782 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Just Got My NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Number Via Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) ... (2429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by dammyllare(m): 9:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
horlibee:

wat God has join together let no man put asunder in obeys voice
Come u dis grandma should be in bed by now
Dnt try to immitate ur grandchildren o
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by luvlycutebay(f): 9:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
long leg, i see you ooooooooooo

chrislong:
Kayode Oyinlola
UNN
ACCOUNTING EDUCATION...BIKO MAKE DEM THROW ME FOR LAG...

Please help check this jamb biko...cc him I dunno his name
92096486AH BTW SODIQ ABEG HELP CHECK FOR MY SIS
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Ahmed4002(m): 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
Electronzeez
How far bro. Have you seen your details. And that of your boo. Chidexsmokey
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by temmyt007(m): 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
chrislong:
Kayode Oyinlola
UNN
ACCOUNTING EDUCATION...BIKO MAKE DEM THROW ME FOR LAG...

Please help check this jamb biko...cc him I dunno his name
92096486AH BTW SODIQ ABEG HELP CHECK FOR MY SIS
Long leg whatsup?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by horlibee(f): 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
dammyllare:

Come u dis grandma should be in bed by now
Dnt try to immitate ur grandchildren o
kosi arugbo ni Ghana
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by joyjoomla(m): 9:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
erisegun:
GODwin. Mak we pop kunu

Wait till July 4 bah.............!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by hazard1759(m): 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
Owliver:
I got same ish. We are to register afresh.
I tried re-registering but I couldnt...that ma email was already registered to an account
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by prissyluv(f): 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
kingphilip:

your school senate graduated u guys then

or what's on ur certificate
That is what some peeps said. I ve not gotten my SOR. Thanks.
Have you done your online reg? How is it like?
I registered last year but was not mobilized. So I dont know if I am revalidating or to resgister afresh? Another thing is that with the permutation Nysc did in peoples DOB,are we to fill in the DOB nysc gave us or our original date of birth?

Mayorsweet
Sodiqyinka
dammyllare
tolustx
and others pls help out here. Thanks
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
honey001:

I did not, even up till now.
pm me ur details
or if I u can paste ur matric number, surname n date of birth lemme help u check

BTW was ur name in the list that school paste
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Oluwashugar(m): 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
Dparagon:

Bro that's what our oga sodiqyinka advised long before now on this thread. But during my school's briefing with nysc, this question was specifically asked to them (the nysc officials), and the said we are to re-register again. According to him (d boss that led the team), that its only those who were mobilized (that is, those who received the call up online) but didn't go are the ones to re mobilize/re validate.
Needless to say that, I went further to send an email to nysc via their official mail account, and the reply I got was 'you are to re register again' (I still have a copy of it). So now, a lot of questions/issues have been directed to boss Sodiqyinka, I wouldn't want to add this to him now cos of stress etc. Let him be free a little before he attends to this. Carefulness needs to be considered here. What do you think?
you're so on point bruh! i registered for c14 too and i paid the 4k,but wasn't mobilized. i think we should just chill, cos all this on-line thing is nerve wrecking, make kidney no go fail cos of nysc.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Luchiana1(f): 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
femolala001:

Osheey.. Great akokite!
Have u verified ur name on d senate list too?
yes na u nko
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Electronzeez(m): 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
Dparagon:

Bro that's what our oga sodiqyinka advised long before now on this thread. But during my school's briefing with nysc, this question was specifically asked to them (the nysc officials), and the said we are to re-register again. According to him (d boss that led the team), that its only those who were mobilized (that is, those who received the call up online) but didn't go are the ones to re mobilize/re validate.
Needless to say that, I went further to send an email to nysc via their official mail account, and the reply I got was 'you are to re register again' (I still have a copy of it). So now, a lot of questions/issues have been directed to boss Sodiqyinka, I wouldn't want to add this to him now cos of stress etc. Let him be free a little before he attends to this. Carefulness needs to be considered here. What do you think?

Very apt,please do forward the reply you got from nysc via mail to me.
This is the much reason i stated in my previous post that i will register just after a week in other to be on the right lane......bro, person must not follow brt lane dis time oh grin.

You have opined well sir, i think we should wait for a viable answer to this contradiction.i have got friends who already log in with thier former details use for batch c14, they made it clear they printed one green card which virtually is outlandish to me.

Anyways, i hope for a prompt resolution to the said question from sodiqyinka.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by 2el(m): 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
sodiqyinka:
The format is S/N, Monicker, Jamb reg no and comments where necessary

1. Joyjoomia - 92069942AC (confirmed)

2. Aylll - 72468173CJ( invalid jamb reg number)

3. Hilsocial - 92346898DG(confirmed)

4. Quartzmil - 92471216EH(confirmed)

5. Baggin87 - 82546102HF(invalid jamb reg number) on

6. 2el - 057510361IH(not on the master list)

7. Toulzbabie - 92471216EH (confirmed)

8. Temmyt007 - 72048035CF( invalid)

9. Gifttracy - 93020307CI(confirmed).

Make I carry my kaya and belongings to #B15 Thread

www.nairaland.com/2161676/prospective-nysc-2015-batch-b

Team #B15 #October
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 9:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
hazard1759:
I tried re-registering but I couldnt...that ma email was already registered to an account
try another email na grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Gracyel(f): 9:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
dammyllare:
The boss is here....let everyone remain calm
Who is this horlibee? And from where are u coming from after so many months we v bin makin this thread a success n now u are telling us trash?
Erisegun,007,owliver, etc....u guys let dis gal cum hia n say such rubbish without fine?
We allow preety ones such as pretty,esterlia,gracia,sleek because they are intelligent n don't talk anyhow
Where were u when we were helping out yrstada?
Don't judge if u don't knw a thing
@sodiq,I hail u boss
Mehn,u v bin overloaded today...God bless u
I miss babatawa oooo
I miss him too.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Electronzeez(m): 9:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ahmed4002:
Electronzeez
How far bro. Have you seen your details. And that of your boo. Chidexsmokey

Salam bro,

Our names are very much on nysc database.how about yours?

2 Likes

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by bobo65(m): 9:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
I just logged onto nysc website
saw something like we will pay money to change our date of birth
is it me or are dis ppl trying to dupe nigerians legitimately ??
prissyluv:

I registered last year but was not mobilized. So I dont know if I am revalidating or to resgister afresh? Another thing is that with the permutation Nysc did in peoples DOB,are we to fill in the DOB nysc gave us or our original date of birth?

Mayorsweet
Sodiqyinka
dammyllare
tolustx
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Gracyel(f): 9:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
dammyllare:
The boss is here....let everyone remain calm
Who is this horlibee? And from where are u coming from after so many months we v bin makin this thread a success n now u are telling us trash?
Erisegun,007,owliver, etc....u guys let dis gal cum hia n say such rubbish without fine?
We allow preety ones such as pretty,esterlia,gracia,sleek because they are intelligent n don't talk anyhow
Where were u when we were helping out yrstada?
Don't judge if u don't knw a thing
@sodiq,I hail u boss
Mehn,u v bin overloaded today...God bless u
I miss babatawa oooo
I miss him too
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
sparkleRed:
I am hungry, tired and sick!!!! cry
hmmmm so e reach the extent to de mix names up

sparkleRed:
Erisegun and richyphillip una own na 2 put sand sand 4 pple carry shuu ahahah

A15 parry! So those wey sure nw, make una begin dey pay

Tolusx and babatawa go pay 4 me
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by pretty3(f): 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
Owliver:
page 600 sure tomorow. Even if I no keep for myself I go keep for you. Rest assured.
Ok dear. Thanks.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Ahmed4002(m): 9:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
Electronzeez:

Salam bro,

Our names is very much on nysc database.how about yours?

Same here. My school really. Try for us oooo..
Graduate in Jan 2015. And I made the nysc list when I checked. But my school yet to paste any list.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by honey001(m): 9:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
kingphilip:

pm me ur details
or if I u can paste ur matric number, surname n date of birth lemme help u check

BTW was ur name in the list that school paste

Yes, my name was there. Here are my details.
Matric no: 08284042
Surname: Adeleye
DOB: 9th July 1985.

Thanks.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
Dparagon:

There is no way the portal will accept your email address or matric number/jamb reg twice. If you re-register, the 4k you paid from the last batch is gone. I'll confirm again come morning whether or not the info you have is right. But, i was told you need not register again. Till morning though. Cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by dammyllare(m): 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
prissyluv:

Mayorsweet
Sodiqyinka
dammyllare
tolustx
Madam,I thought I already answered most of ur questions before
1st,d day u graduated was the date ur school senate sat on results and approved it not the day u wrote ur last paper
Like myself,I finished my last paper on the 2nd of july 2014,senate sat on it 27/9/2014 and dat was the date on my SOR and NYSC data
2ndly,since u registered last year for batch C,no need to register again because once u input the mail,it will tell u dat u v acct already with them
Try using the mail u registered during batchC on a system(PC) it should bring out ur datas and u should be able to proceed to other things
Cheers

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
sparkleRed:

No na ur leg dey
lolz! No wonda headache dy worry u. D time wey ya mouth no go stay one place
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by chrislong(m): 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
Boss boss. Long time

temmyt007:

Long leg whatsup?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tunbebes(f): 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
dammyllare:

Madam,relax cos I don't think u v any issue if u r certain u saw ur name among d ones pasted by ur school
Put ur dats here as written on dat board ur school pasted
Guys in here will try and help u permutate things. Or better still,try to register 1st if u r certain ur school sent ur datas..if u were able to register then its certainly an error
U can now mention sodiqyinka to help u with the errors but 1st,do all these things I asked of u

Tanx a bunch. Sodiq is my person and I'm sure he understand my cry cos I missed batch C 14..I've not paid d 3k for registration,so I've not registered. I want to register tmrw morning. I'm going to school (unilag) tmrw to see d dsa guy incharge. I just want to know if this will not hinder me from going for service again o.
t
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by honey001(m): 9:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
obami007:

Lolzz,,,,,i greet u bro

I dey answer you oooh..
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 9:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
kingphilip:

abeg gist me now

u know I missed 500 ba
see dis guy o. I b lyk newscaster 4 ya eye ni?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Venom104: 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
QUESTION FOR SODIQYINKA AND THE REST

SO I WENT BACK TO SCHOOL TO CHECK THE LIST, TURNS OUT MY NUMBER WAS OMITTED BY THE NYSC COORDINATOR IN MY SCHOOL.. IS THERE ANY CHANCE NAMES CAN STILL BE ADDED TO THE ONLINE MASTER LIST FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Electronzeez(m): 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ahmed4002:

Same here. My school really. Try for us oooo..
Graduate in Jan 2015. And I made the nysc list when I checked. But my school yet to paste any list.

Since you have comfirmed your name with nysc, you are good to serve bro.

You are lucky!

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 9:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
prissyluv:

Mayorsweet
Sodiqyinka
dammyllare
tolustx
haven't done mime yet

maybe sodiqyinka will b of help

(1) (2) (3) ... (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) ... (2429) (Reply)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.