Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Nysc 2015 Batch A - NYSC (564) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2015 Batch A (3534999 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Just Got My NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Number Via Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) ... (2429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by boxiposhags: 10:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
prissyluv:

Thank you sir.
hello sodiq, please help check this jamb reg no... 05602683bf.. I have seen my name on the school list but it keeps "No valid details found" on the Nysc site. Please how do you suggest how i can go about this please
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by dhikirulahi(m): 10:10pm On Mar 03, 2015
Let wait till others do theirs. Mayb dat aw d system was programmed. But I would appreciate if sodiqyinka can also help on dis issue too cos am real in state of confusion
Jayroland:
. I did too
Let wait till others do theirs. Mayb dat aw d system was programmed. But I would appreciate if sodiqyinka can also help on dis issue too cos am real in state of confusion
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by AYOT12(m): 10:10pm On Mar 03, 2015
Oga tolustx and sodiqyinka pls my registration number is 53242112HC.Thks.Pls answer me too nw
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 10:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
kingphilip:

I no know wetin I go miss o if I jump
I see when people say they reading from sososo page. Looolz* that must be boring as f^ck. have never done that before oh. If I miss 100pages I'll just reply mentions and continue. Ta lo raye grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by stanlexy(m): 10:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
any1 successfully registered online yet?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
Owliver:
have you seen pretty3 or sleekyonyx or graycel or mzjaney or pinkiepetite or ijecks or candygosh or erisegun grin or rmfunky or dexcira ?? Guess nat
ki ni mo se owliver?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by chrislong(m): 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
Am ok o...A15?

temmyt007:

How ur side nah?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
Owliver I neva laugh today for base nau? werin happen
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by pretty3(f): 10:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
I think I'll be going to sleep now, my bed is calling. Good night everyone and sweet dreams. Special Good night kisses to my boo boo.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by stanlexy(m): 10:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
do we nid statement of result to register online?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
pinkiepetite:
ki ni mo se owliver?
oose nkan kan oh. Ami ati xray nfa nkon tele so Mo ko je ko ye bobo yen. Ko sa koko, ma jisoro grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 10:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
pretty3:
I think I'll be going to sleep now, my bed is calling. Good night everyone and sweet dreams. Special Good night kisses to my boo boo.
hehe boo boo of life. Good night I pray we no get problem for registration. Bye
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 10:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
pinkiepetite:
Owliver I neva laugh today for base nau? werin happen
haha* I don uninstall whatsapp. He dey make my fone act slow motion. Frustrating though.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Dparagon(m): 10:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
sodiqyinka:
There is no way the portal will accept your email address or matric number/jamb reg twice. If you re-register, the 4k you paid from the last batch is gone. I'll confirm again come morning whether or not the info you have is right. But, i was told you need not register again. Till morning though. Cheers
That email part was our major concern but he (the nysc official) still insisted that we'll have to re register. Though, I skipped the payment part of it and then completed the registration successfully and even printed a form/slip. That also reminds me, he said its only those who were mobilized/got their call up online but didn't go and those who did the online reg with C14 and paid the 4K are those to revalidate. Boss, Pls still confirm. And to all who attended their respective institution's briefing, what was their response as regards to this issue cos I believe some of you had similar issue.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Sambar(m): 10:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
erisegun:
wetin? Abeg mak we hear word jare. Wetin u dy clear throat 4?
i dey clear throat 2 greet u ni
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by babatawa(m): 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
Gracyel:
I miss him too.

awwwn!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
Just got off the phone with one of the officials and it was reaffirmed that you need not register again if you've registered during C'14. Just login with the email and the password you used while registering back then. You will see a link to print your green card from the dash board. If you can not sign into your account due to one reason or another, proceed to the senate approved list to see if your matric number is in use or not. If its not in use, please register again. But, if you can't access your the portal and the matric number is also in use, shoot Sidmach Tech an email (nyscsupport@sidmach.com). They will send a reset password link to your email... This is to enable you print your green card.

Cc sheyman4phy, Noordean, Dparagon, SirRiddy, Busyinks, Richybanky, Owliver and the rest that will find this information useful.

**Modified**
I would advice that y'all go back to the senate approved list to see the status of the matric number. If its not in use, please go ahead and register again. Though, you may have to let go of the 4k you paid before. I just want everyone to be on the safe side.

Cheers!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by chidexSmokey(f): 10:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
xray2:

Good evening ma.. Do you smoke?
No,I don't smoke. Dnt mind my forefathers that adopted the name.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by harleybee(f): 10:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
stanlexy:
any1 successfully registered online yet?

yes i just finished registering online after almost 24hours of persistent battling with their website. i'm left with thumb printing
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tolustx(m): 10:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
bobo65:
I just logged onto nysc website
saw something like we will pay money to change our date of birth
is it me or are dis ppl trying to dupe nigerians legitimately ??
To be clear, which dob do u wanna change? Is it dat dr was an error in sending it to nysc from ur school? Or ur certificate shows a particular date and u wish to change it. In case of d latter, u will make d payment but for d former, u don't nid to make d change now. I've been made to believe dat u shud use d one they put dr like dat and u will correct it in camp
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 10:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Just got off the phone with one of the officials and it was reaffirmed that you need not register again if you've registered during C'14. Just login with the email and the password you used while registering back then. You will see a link to print your green card from the dash board. If you can not sign into your account due to one reason or another, proceed to the senate approved list to see if your matric number is in use or not. If its not in use, please register again. But, if you can't access your the portal and the matric number is also in use, shoot Sidmach Tech an email (nyscsupport@sidmach.com). They will send a reset password link to your email... This is to enable you print your green card.

Cc sheyman4phy, Noordean, Dparagon, SirRiddy, Busyinks, Richybanky, Owliver and the rest that will find this information useful.

Cheers!
Hmmmm thanks a lot brother. I rili appreciate. Have a great night smiley
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by babatawa(m): 10:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
harleybee:

yes i just finished registering online after almost 24hours of persistent battling with their website. i'm left with thumb printing

"thumb print" kia kia o
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
Owliver:
Hmmmm thanks a lot brother. I rili appreciate. Have a great night smiley
You are welcome. I modified the post sha. Is your matric number in use?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 10:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
sodiqyinka:
You are welcome. I modified the post sha. Is your matric number in use?
my matirc. no. is not in use.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
Owliver:
my matirc. no. is not in use.
Abeg register again.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tolustx(m): 10:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
AYOT12:
Oga tolustx and sodiqyinka pls my registration number is 53242112HC.Thks.Pls answer me too nw
Taken sir. Expect an answer 2mao
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by hilsocial(m): 10:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
hilsocial:

Tanx Sodiqyinka. My p now is dat if i try to register my reg no seems not to be recognised. Pls,if u can help me check my asst. cosrep own . Jamb reg - 92320616CB. Tanx alot also to tolusx and 007

Tanx, pls remember d above.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 10:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Abeg register again.
haha thank boss. Will register on saturday sha. Thanks alot
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by chidexSmokey(f): 10:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ahmed4002:
Electronzeez
How far bro. Have you seen your details. And that of your boo. Chidexsmokey
Yes we have. Thanks alot smiley
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by chidexSmokey(f): 10:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
sodiqyinka:

**Modified**
I would advice that y'all go back to the senate approved list to see the status of the matric number. If its not in use, please go ahead and register again. Though, you may have to let go of the 4k you paid before. I just want everyone to be on the safe side.

Cheers!
Thanks boss
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by xray2: 10:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
chidexSmokey:

No,I don't smoke. Dnt mind my forefathers that adopted the name.
Good evening, I'm Mr. Nice guy. Can I meet you? cool
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by shakol91(m): 10:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Abeg register again.
abeg help me check mine now. I've been begging u since yesterday. JAMB REG NO: 92451003GB

(1) (2) (3) ... (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) ... (2429) (Reply)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.