Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,121 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Predict Soccer Matches And Win Up To N50K Weekly - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Predict Soccer Matches And Win Up To N50K Weekly (3055 Views)

Fixed Soccer Matches - Get It Now / Learn How To Predict Soccer Bets Yourself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Predict Soccer Matches And Win Up To N50K Weekly by burnerboy: 7:32am On Sep 10, 2014
Heard about Justdeywin? It is a predict and win website in Nigeria. Once you are registered on the website, you can login and make predictions for the featured matches listed on the site and stand a chance to win as much as N50,000 weekly.
Check them out http://www.justdeywin.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Predict Soccer Matches And Win Up To N50K Weekly by oshak(m): 1:39pm On Sep 10, 2014
heard about it too. Just made my predictions there. Has anyone won any prize money on the site please?
Re: Predict Soccer Matches And Win Up To N50K Weekly by mojiade2002: 9:20am On Sep 14, 2014
oshak: heard about it too. Just made my predictions there. Has anyone won any prize money on the site please?

A friend of mine actually got I prediction right and was sent recharge card......
Re: Predict Soccer Matches And Win Up To N50K Weekly by kabba7(m): 11:22am On Sep 14, 2014
Rechard charge of how much ? me no want akara money i need real cash with soke weight .
Re: Predict Soccer Matches And Win Up To N50K Weekly by trastar(f): 11:26am On Sep 14, 2014
I just checked out the website. Def going to predict and hoping to win. Interesting idea. Nice one.
Re: Predict Soccer Matches And Win Up To N50K Weekly by mojiade2002: 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
kabba7:

Rechard charge of how much ? me no want akara money i need real cash with soke weight .

Na N1500, and besides it's free so e no concern me weda na akara money or moinmoin money. ...
Re: Predict Soccer Matches And Win Up To N50K Weekly by idea(m): 5:15am On Sep 15, 2014
Me nor dey do baba ijebu things o but since na free, there's nothing to loose. I'd try it out. Question is, how do I win the 50k? That makes more sense to me than recharge card.
Re: Predict Soccer Matches And Win Up To N50K Weekly by daicey4: 12:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
This should be fun after all you have nothing to loose...... its not like baba ijebu and the rest.
Re: Predict Soccer Matches And Win Up To N50K Weekly by oshak(m): 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
idea: Me nor dey do baba ijebu things o but since na free, there's nothing to loose. I'd try it out. Question is, how do I win the 50k? That makes more sense to me than recharge card.
. If you get all ur predictions right, u will N50k. I Don read the terms n conditions yesterday. ...
Re: Predict Soccer Matches And Win Up To N50K Weekly by picknstake: 1:11am On Jun 25, 2015
THURSDAY MATCHES ARE OUT AT [url]picknstake.com[/url] TODAY MATCHES HAVE BEEN CAREFULLY SELECTED FOR YOUR MEGA WINNING INTO THE WEEKEND
Re: Predict Soccer Matches And Win Up To N50K Weekly by latestnaijagot(m): 8:06pm On Jul 26, 2022
Predict and Win is a Free Football Prediction Game for Nigerians to WIN Cash and Airtime on Predictandwin*com.ng

(1) (Reply)

The Rise And Rise Of Asisat Oshoala (pics) / Highlight: Real Madrid 0 – 3 Barcelona [la Liga] / Inside Arsenal's Mesut Ozil £10m Mansion, Doors And His Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.