Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Watch Pastor Chris Comment On Who A Man Of God Is- Youtube - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Watch Pastor Chris Comment On Who A Man Of God Is- Youtube (2430 Views)

An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / Watch Pastor E.a Adeboye's Ewi Rendition At The #rccgconvention 2013 / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch Pastor Chris Comment On Who A Man Of God Is- Youtube by shdemidemi(m): 12:31am On Sep 11, 2014
JesusisLord85:

lol ok. So the spirit is only existent from Acts onwards lol.

Paul's epistles are just that, epistles. Letters to various groups of scattered believers. He teaches the word of the Most High. Shame some have misinterpreted.

Anyway, seeing as you have refused to tell me your thinking regarding salvation of your fellow christian, pastor chris, I shall sign off.

When time permits, I shall gather some of the quotes of paul your frequently push, and give the proper explanation. Not for you, but to edify others.

Hahaha...your eyes be darkened, that you may not see.

Goodluck to you.
Re: Watch Pastor Chris Comment On Who A Man Of God Is- Youtube by JesusisLord85: 12:35am On Sep 11, 2014
shdemidemi:

Hahaha...your eyes be darkened, that you may not see.

Goodluck to you.

What must I see?

Show me where in the law and the prophets it states that Paul is coming to remove the statutes (for it had to be Paul, Yahshua upheld the law).

Hope to see precept upon precept by morning.

If you are using words of paul, and a precept for words of paul, then you have surely turned mad. How did the eBereans test his words.

Goodnight
Re: Watch Pastor Chris Comment On Who A Man Of God Is- Youtube by shdemidemi(m): 12:47am On Sep 11, 2014
Deut 29
29 The secret things belong unto the Lord our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.

Asides from the book of Genesis where we had a glimpse of what the world will obtain through the seed of Abraham, there was no clear revelation that God will move to the Gentiles/Greek/uncircumcised.

It was all a secret hid in God until the mystery was revealed to Paul and to the church.

The bereans could test what Paul said by comparing the spiritual (new) with the flesh (old).

Watch your words and be civil o, abeg.
Re: Watch Pastor Chris Comment On Who A Man Of God Is- Youtube by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:19am On Sep 11, 2014
Kenny4lyfe: Following...
CC Gombs joagbaje grin

I so much love the "some people actually wished the allegations are true part..."
Keep wishing till Jesus come folks! grin
Ain't no individual, parastatal or entity can stop my MOG from DOING the Father's will and FINISHING it!

...yes o! even if it involves not being able to be the husband of 1 wife as demanded by the bible since the word of god has changed!
Re: Watch Pastor Chris Comment On Who A Man Of God Is- Youtube by Kenny4lyfe(m): 1:31am On Sep 11, 2014
Oduduwaboy:

...yes o! even if it involves not being able to be the husband of 1 wife as demanded by the bible since the word of god has changed!

Hmmnnn... grin grin
Senseless post from one of the numerous #Team_I_wish_the_allegations were_true Crew! Falana gbo ti eh! grin

1 Like

Re: Watch Pastor Chris Comment On Who A Man Of God Is- Youtube by Nmeri17: 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2014
Seun: I used to think he was a harmless entertainer until I heard about how workers borrow money to meet his demands.
And about what people seeking healing go through at the "healing school".

cheesy cheesy

BTW they are not borrowing the money against their will so... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Watch Pastor Chris Comment On Who A Man Of God Is- Youtube by shdemidemi(m): 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
Nmeri17:

cheesy cheesy

BTW they are not borrowing the money against their will so... lipsrsealed

They have been fooled to give the money willingly by false assurances that they will be recompensed by God in double folds if they give to the man.
Re: Watch Pastor Chris Comment On Who A Man Of God Is- Youtube by Seun(m): 1:17pm On Sep 11, 2014
Nmeri17: cheesy :DBTW they are not borrowing the money against their will so... lipsrsealed
They are pressured to give offerings and make pledges and buy X copies Rhapsody of Realities monthly. They are told that this is what God wants and will make them rich. They see the "anointed man of God" performing "miracles" every Sunday; this makes them think it's all real.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Watch Pastor Chris Comment On Who A Man Of God Is- Youtube by Kenny4lyfe(m): 2:16am On Sep 14, 2014
Seun: They are pressured to give offerings and make pledges and buy X copies Rhapsody of Realities monthly. They are told that this is what God wants and will make them rich. They see the "anointed man of God" performing "miracles" every Sunday; this makes them think it's all real.

grin @Gombs
Come see something! grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Origin Of Ifa? / A Heart-rending Narrative On How Religion Destroyed 'an Ideal Family' / Where Do I Redeem My Vow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.