Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Accepted Amount Of Days You Can Wear Ur Boxers Before Washing Them - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Accepted Amount Of Days You Can Wear Ur Boxers Before Washing Them (3901 Views)

Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold / Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... / Bankers In Nigeria Now Wear Gloves To Attend To Customer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accepted Amount Of Days You Can Wear Ur Boxers Before Washing Them by tosyne2much(m): 10:41am On Sep 10, 2014
I actually was thinking about this because I was wearing the same pair of boxers 2 weeks in a row b4 washing it

Some guys don't care cos they feel they only have to replace it when they want to get laid

In your opinon, what is the
acceptable amount of days that
you can not wash a pair of boxers and still wear them without feeling gross?

Clicks the unfollow buttion and Walks out of thread
Re: Accepted Amount Of Days You Can Wear Ur Boxers Before Washing Them by Desammyst(m): 7:35pm On May 17, 2015
Hmmm, 4 me, its cud jus b 2-3 days... Can't b up2 a week sha...
Re: Accepted Amount Of Days You Can Wear Ur Boxers Before Washing Them by IamOpemipo(m): 7:39pm On May 17, 2015
2days, nd alwas replace afta shaggin..
Re: Accepted Amount Of Days You Can Wear Ur Boxers Before Washing Them by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 17, 2015
2 weeks? Dirty pig. . .

3 Likes

Re: Accepted Amount Of Days You Can Wear Ur Boxers Before Washing Them by IamLEGEND1: 8:03pm On May 17, 2015
2 days
and i get it off my balls.
Re: Accepted Amount Of Days You Can Wear Ur Boxers Before Washing Them by laidian(m): 8:18pm On May 17, 2015
Blackett:
2 weeks? Dirty pig. . .

wicked
Re: Accepted Amount Of Days You Can Wear Ur Boxers Before Washing Them by yorex2011: 8:46pm On May 17, 2015
Mhen i change boxers daily o... Hian except on rare occassions when i where it two days in a row.. Two weeks ke..by the time the scratching start you go nearly mad o
Re: Accepted Amount Of Days You Can Wear Ur Boxers Before Washing Them by xynerise: 8:49pm On May 17, 2015
Anytime I sweat down there
Re: Accepted Amount Of Days You Can Wear Ur Boxers Before Washing Them by Elkewwty(f): 8:57pm On May 17, 2015
tosyne2much:

I actually was thinking about this because I was wearing the same pair of boxers 2 weeks in a row b4 washing it

Some guys don't care cos they feel they only have to replace it when they want to get laid

In your opinon, what is the
acceptable amount of days that
you can not wash a pair of boxers and still wear them without feeling gross?

Clicks the unfollow buttion and Walks out of thread

lol
Re: Accepted Amount Of Days You Can Wear Ur Boxers Before Washing Them by sinaj(f): 9:02pm On May 17, 2015
xynerise:
Anytime I sweat down there
xo on rainy days u will wear it for weeks shocked
Re: Accepted Amount Of Days You Can Wear Ur Boxers Before Washing Them by Arsenalholic(m): 9:04pm On May 17, 2015
Just like the way some girls carry smelly dirty hair about for 9 months, so do some guys wear the same boxers for 9 months! Na pregnancy?

Disclaimer: Believe that sh*t up there at your very own peril. tongue
Re: Accepted Amount Of Days You Can Wear Ur Boxers Before Washing Them by xynerise: 9:04pm On May 17, 2015
sinaj:

xo on rainy days u will wear it for weeks shocked
And you think I don't sweat on rainy days?
Re: Accepted Amount Of Days You Can Wear Ur Boxers Before Washing Them by Obadiah77(m): 9:06pm On May 17, 2015
4weeks is okay for fin nigfa klik me
Re: Accepted Amount Of Days You Can Wear Ur Boxers Before Washing Them by mirexxx(f): 9:08pm On May 17, 2015
2weeks?? shocked tosyne yaf fall my hand ooo
Re: Accepted Amount Of Days You Can Wear Ur Boxers Before Washing Them by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 17, 2015
Here to read comments btw Tosyne when are u going to create a thread for d ladies i.e d accepted amount of days a lady can wear pant and bra cheesy cheesy cheesy#nice thread tho cheesy
Re: Accepted Amount Of Days You Can Wear Ur Boxers Before Washing Them by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 17, 2015
2days tops.
Re: Accepted Amount Of Days You Can Wear Ur Boxers Before Washing Them by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 17, 2015
A day is enough.
I can't put it on after I shower, it just feels gross.
Re: Accepted Amount Of Days You Can Wear Ur Boxers Before Washing Them by stephenqueen: 9:12pm On May 17, 2015
I change boxers daily but sometime i wear it for 2days
Re: Accepted Amount Of Days You Can Wear Ur Boxers Before Washing Them by mirexxx(f): 9:14pm On May 17, 2015
Blackett:
2 weeks? Dirty pig. . .
/Dgringringringrin you no go kill me oo

2 weeks?? grin
Re: Accepted Amount Of Days You Can Wear Ur Boxers Before Washing Them by stephenqueen: 9:14pm On May 17, 2015
prettythicksme:
Here to read comments btw Tosyne when are u going to create a thread for d ladies i.e d accepted amount of days a lady can wear pant and bra cheesy cheesy cheesy#nice thread tho cheesy

Mumu no be for two weeks u dey wear pant and bra
Re: Accepted Amount Of Days You Can Wear Ur Boxers Before Washing Them by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 17, 2015
stephenqueen:

hian!! undecided u are wrong i wear pant and bra for months.#only one in three months
Re: Accepted Amount Of Days You Can Wear Ur Boxers Before Washing Them by jumper524(m): 9:17pm On May 17, 2015
as a gentle sharp guy na just 2 days at most
Re: Accepted Amount Of Days You Can Wear Ur Boxers Before Washing Them by stephenqueen: 9:22pm On May 17, 2015
prettythicksme:
hian!! undecided u are wrong i wear pant and bra for months.#only one in three months
Biitch your toto go dey smell oooo grin grin
Re: Accepted Amount Of Days You Can Wear Ur Boxers Before Washing Them by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:23pm On May 17, 2015

Tosin, I bet you weren't sober when you chose this topiccheesy.

By the way, whoever searched this thread out is a stalker...that's if you aren't the one behind the stalker's monikertongue
Re: Accepted Amount Of Days You Can Wear Ur Boxers Before Washing Them by xmich(m): 9:23pm On May 17, 2015
Mehn,,,,,,,,,,,,two weeks,You get mind
Re: Accepted Amount Of Days You Can Wear Ur Boxers Before Washing Them by sinizia: 9:32pm On May 17, 2015
It depends..

In times i don't get to leave the house for days, only indoors - then i can wear my boxers for three days.

If i leave the house and end up getting sweaty - i'll change it that day.

If i leave the house but don't get sweaty, i'll change it the next day (two days).

So let's say an average of 2-3 days.
Re: Accepted Amount Of Days You Can Wear Ur Boxers Before Washing Them by olumzzz(m): 9:39pm On May 17, 2015
Una own small na.Back in uni days, my roomie wud wear 1 boxers 4 a full semester b4 washing. Funniest tin is dat he'll wear it 4 abt 2 months n den turn it inside out 4 d remaining 2 months. While I used 2 put on mine 4 like a month bt not anymore sha. Highest 2 days now
Re: Accepted Amount Of Days You Can Wear Ur Boxers Before Washing Them by zinachidi(m): 10:11pm On May 17, 2015
choiii,, 2weeks,, guy guy guy
Re: Accepted Amount Of Days You Can Wear Ur Boxers Before Washing Them by 2dice(m): 10:16pm On May 17, 2015
Lol.... Me wear one per day...I donno how to wash.... I sun dry Dem... After the 3day .....I put Dem on back
Re: Accepted Amount Of Days You Can Wear Ur Boxers Before Washing Them by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 17, 2015
IamOpemipo:
2days, nd alwas replace afta shaggin..
hypocrite! U wears urz 4 two week plus. Lol! Forming!
Re: Accepted Amount Of Days You Can Wear Ur Boxers Before Washing Them by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 17, 2015
stephenqueen:

if she be mumu then u be bonafide craze man.! Btw i wear my pant and bra for a month plus be4 changing them. Lol!
Re: Accepted Amount Of Days You Can Wear Ur Boxers Before Washing Them by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 17, 2015
Two weeks? Ewwww

I bet his balls smells like _shit. lipsrsealed

He's being economical with boxers. Damn lawd embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uwell Crown 4 Tank Is The Upgraded Version Of Crown 3 / My Breast Is Big But Milk Is Coming Out / I Have Cure For Aids, Prophet Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.