Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Can A Corper Work In Oil And Gas Sector - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Can A Corper Work In Oil And Gas Sector (1196 Views)

RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election / Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch / Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can A Corper Work In Oil And Gas Sector by epaulo: 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
A friend of mine who will be going to service by next year(batch A), wants to know if youth corpers are allowed to work in oil and gas sector. If yes? How can he apply?
Note: he is a FUTO graduate from civil engineering with a cgpa of 4.19
Re: Can A Corper Work In Oil And Gas Sector by swaystunna(m): 12:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
Nnpc kd has stopped accepting corpers i dont know of others
Re: Can A Corper Work In Oil And Gas Sector by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
epaulo: A friend of mine who will be going to service by next year(batch A), wants to know if youth corpers are allowed to work in oil and gas sector. If yes? How can he apply?
Note: he is a FUTO graduate from civil engineering with a cgpa of 4.19
tell him to follow the footsteps of lewechi and Stanley...Ettu may not approve of that

(1) (Reply)

RED ALERT...NYSC Sokoto Is Paying Corpers 16k After Making Careless Mistakes. / Nigeria Students And Youth Corpers Discount Card To Be Launched. / Corps Members Protest Outrageous Charges By Access Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.