Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

South African Sports Minister: Tired Of Defeat To Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / South African Sports Minister: Tired Of Defeat To Eagles (640 Views)

Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp / Bash Ali Walks Out On Sports Minister / Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Sports Minister: Tired Of Defeat To Eagles by solbase10(m): 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
South Africa Sport Minister Fikile Mbalula has charged Bafana Bafana to beat the Super Eagles when both sides meet today in a 2015 AFCON qualifier.

Speaking ahead of the clash which is billed for the Cape Town Stadium, Mbalula said: “It will be a good feeling for me if we beat Nigeria.”

“It will be good to beat them more than Sudan. To me, if we win against Nigeria, I will forget everything and celebrate.

“I don’t want to put any pressure on Shakes Mashaba and his team but that’s my wish on top of everything.

“But Shakes Mashaba said it is much better to play outside the country because we give them (Bafana) a lot of pressure playing at home.

“I can see that our happy days are back but it’s still early days, let’s not get carried away now.

“Eish, these Nigerians have been tormenting us throughout and if we beat them, I am sure all South Africans will celebrate all night and my champagne is ready.

“My message to Shakes is that you can lose against all but please beat Nigeria, I am tired of these people.

“But at the end of the day, Shakes and his boys have my support and as a country, we are fully behind them.”

Source: Read More: http://completesportsnigeria.com/safrica-sports-minister-beat-eagles-for-me/

Re: South African Sports Minister: Tired Of Defeat To Eagles by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
Re: South African Sports Minister: Tired Of Defeat To Eagles by ukukaegbu(m): 1:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
I don't see South Africa beating Super Eagles. The best that S.A can get is a draw. Forget what happened in their matches last week.
Re: South African Sports Minister: Tired Of Defeat To Eagles by Smooyis(m): 1:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
Beating Nigeria? When did Nigeria become such that they now think they can beat us even more than sudan. South Africans sef? Keshi no fall our hands o.
Re: South African Sports Minister: Tired Of Defeat To Eagles by makazona(m): 1:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
lets watch and see
Re: South African Sports Minister: Tired Of Defeat To Eagles by fujirice: 3:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
Omo, this minister is filled with hate mehn! You can even feel it oozing out from his comments(abi na outburst?)

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal To Sign Joseph Yobo. / How Do You Feel When The Team You Support Loses A Match? / I Am A Professional Coach, After This, I Get Another Job – Keshi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.