Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Driving Towards Your Future Part 2 Via Naija Tweet - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Driving Towards Your Future Part 2 Via Naija Tweet (1103 Views)

#PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet / Any Update On Nigerian Law School 13/14 Bar Part 2 Exam Results / Oau Admission For The Year 2011/2012 Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Driving Towards Your Future Part 2 Via Naija Tweet by Jossyluv75(m): 1:33pm On Sep 10, 2014
DRIVING TOWARDS YOUR FUTURE. Part 2.

Today, I will be taking the second phase of this topic "Driving towards your future". If you have not read the first phase, i will advice you read it so you can get a clear understanding of what we are talking about.

In this second phase, we will be treating the remaining two things you need to apply in building a successful future.

Just a quick reminder, we treated PASSION in the first phase and now, we will be treating DILIGENCE and ADVENTURE.

DILIGENCE:
Diligence is primarily about work and you need to note that nothing works without a worker working behind it.

- Behind everything working is a worker. I know sometimes, you wounder why a particular company in your field is doing so great.
Yes! I know you do. The simple reason why that company is doing so well is because there is a principal worker and other workers working tiredlessly to make sure the company stands out.

- Destiny dont work without work.
In Genesis 1, God gave man a vision to have Dominion. But in Genesis 2, God gave man work even before He gave him comfort. "and God planted the garden and after planting, He took man into the garden, showed him every place and assigned him to work there". (Genesis 2:8 and 15). He said "dress and keep".
-Work simply means to dress and keep your Destiny. God further said to man "it is as you dress and keep that you may freely eat" so
- There is no free food.
- It is work that determines the quantity of food that enters your mouth.
- A hand that does not go down to work, cannot come up to the mouth to feed.
- Show me an idle hand and i will show u an empty stomach. This rounds up to the popular saying "No food for lazy man".
- Your comfort is determined by your labour. So if you desire a comfortable future, then labour today.
- Labour is the platform for favour. It is in the process of labouring thats when you are being favoured.
The Isrealite's where favoured after so many years of labour in Egypt. Also, Joseph in the bible was favoured after so much labour in the prison. So I urge you to put your best in everything you are doing because you dont know who God has sent to Favour you. It might just be your next door neighbour.
- For the younger ones still leaving under their parents roof, I will advice you to stop thinking on how to inherit your parents property but rather plan on how to get your own property when you are finally out of your comfort zone.
- If you want to fast sit among the great, you better sit down around your work, because it is your work that announces you in the class of the great.
- It is your work that determines your rating, it is your work that determines your opportunity. Workers always have opportunities, it is in the Series of their opportunities, that their position changes while climbing towards their future.
In Revelation 3:8, God said; "look! I know your works, I have set before you an opened door which no one can shut".
- Your work is a source of open doors, it paves way for you to successfully drive towards your future.
- Remember the topic; driving towards the future. Working is climbing, as you are working, you are climbing and also driving towards the future.
- Only workers will drive towards their future because as you are working, you meet with opportunities, as you are working, you meet with favour. As you are working, you meet with men of worth and value, as you are working, you gradually become a toast of your organization.
- As a student, you have to workout your academics. I dont believe that there is anyone with a dull brain because you can always workout your dullness into smartness.
You have to work to become a great personality in future, so hope you will get statrted today.

The last point is ADVENTURE:
what does it means to be Adventurous? To be Adventurous simply means to be daring, for you to be daring, you simply need to be a risk taker; for you to be a risk taker, you simply need to be trying things. For you to be trying things, it simply means you are Adventurous. So its like a life cycle.

- Show me a successful man and i will show you a man who had taken the biggest risk of his life just to attain that successful position. If you want to be successful, then you need to be a risk taker. No matter how many times you fall, get up and continue the struggle.
- Dont ever give up on your hustle; keep trying for i know you will get there soon. Only those who try will triumph for it is in the process of trying that you triumph.
- You must work out your own future for yourself and by yourself.
- Develop passion, be diligent and be adventurous.
- The secrets of getting things done is by doing it now.
- In life, the number of times you fall does not matter; what matters is the number of times you where able to rise again after falling.
Just believe in God and dream big dreams because that is the only key I know you can use to kick start that vehicle that will drive you towards the future.

With a heart filled with appreciation; I want to thank God Almighty for the Grace he had given to me to come up with this Article and with a heart filled with joy, I want to thank you for reading this Article up to the last statement. Indeed you are wounderful.

If this Article was helpful, please dont forget to share with your friends and also give us a feedback. Critics are highly accepted because it will bulid me up and make me work even harder.

This Article was written and posted by Jossy Joseph.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Solve This / Share Your Experience About Your Jamb Exam Today Here... / 2015/2016 Waec Gce Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa Language Obj And Theory Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.