Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

#PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet (46411 Views)

UNIABUJA Student Crushed while struggling for shuttle (Video) / 500L Covenant University Student Dies In School (Photo) / Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

#PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by Minimie(m): 3:25am On Jan 11, 2016
Abk Sadiq, a 400l industrial chemistry department student of the University of Abuja died last night in his sleep. Just yesterday, he was very active on twitter...and one of his last tweets was a post about death. See photo of tweet below

The tweet reads "Someone actually praying against death?" he asked.

Death is truly inevitable.

RIP Abk Sadiq. May Allah (swt) grant you Aljanah Fridaus.

Source: http://realnaijastuffs..com/2016/01/photo-uniabuja-student-dies-in-his.html

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by Nobody: 3:30am On Jan 11, 2016
Death is truly inevitable... live everyday like its your last...

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by VickyRotex(f): 3:56am On Jan 11, 2016
Wow! More like Precognition.

May his soul find eternal rest.

*Modified*

To everyone quoting me, please check out the meaning of "Precognition" before crucifying me.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by Smartsyn(m): 5:05am On Jan 11, 2016
I don't pray against death, but I pray against untimely death.

They ain't the same.

248 Likes 9 Shares

Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by Nobody: 5:41am On Jan 11, 2016
He was laughing because someone was praying about death, then God took his life

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by kekakuz(m): 5:42am On Jan 11, 2016
Eya
This why it is good to post good stuff online cos you don't know if tomorrow you would be knocking on heavens gate
What if his last tweet was
I need olosho meji to yodi

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by kekakuz(m): 5:42am On Jan 11, 2016
Eya
This why it is good to post good stuff online cos you don't know if tomorrow you would be knocking on heavens gate
What would we remember him for

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:12am On Jan 11, 2016
RIP... Life is short, death is sure! May we all live long and fulfilling lives in Jesus name. Amen

32 Likes

Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by FisifunKododada: 6:16am On Jan 11, 2016
cool Perhaps he committed suicide - have you guys considered that possibility?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by Saheed9: 6:21am On Jan 11, 2016
Every soul shall taste death. Kulu nafsin da ikotul maut.

34 Likes

Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by sandrajazmin(f): 6:26am On Jan 11, 2016
Jesus!
Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 11, 2016
End time death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by dominique(f): 6:27am On Jan 11, 2016
To Him we come from and to Him we shall return.

May God console his loved ones during this difficult period. RIP

13 Likes

Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 11, 2016
such a fine dude, RIP

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by funmilade4real(m): 6:28am On Jan 11, 2016
รท
Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by disloman(m): 6:28am On Jan 11, 2016
None of us will lose love ones to death this year IJN.RIP sadiq.

14 Likes

Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by funmilade4real(m): 6:29am On Jan 11, 2016
++
Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by sandrajazmin(f): 6:29am On Jan 11, 2016
There is power in tHe tongue

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by Lilshorecords(m): 6:29am On Jan 11, 2016
kekakuz:
Eya
cheesy
Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by webincomeplus(m): 6:30am On Jan 11, 2016
mvalentine:
He was laughing because someone was praying about death, then God took his life
And how did you know what prompted his tweet? Even if he wasn't on Twitter, he would still have died anyway.

Many have mocked God and death severally and are still walking freely around. So, don't draw conclusions from coincidence.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by gamaliel121(m): 6:30am On Jan 11, 2016
Maybe he was laughing because someone was praying against death, then God took his life..

We can pray against untimely death.
Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by Demmocrats(m): 6:30am On Jan 11, 2016
Its the debt all man must pay, RIP to the dude and may you rest in the arms of ALLAH forever.

1 Like

Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by 9jatatafo(m): 6:31am On Jan 11, 2016
There is thin line between life and death. We are all but shadow and dust
Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by kennyman2000(m): 6:31am On Jan 11, 2016
Hmmmmmm..... This life is a shit atimes.. So, after all the money paid and stress his parents went through for him to be a better person. He's almost there, death took him way.. Imagine!

Well, every min of our stay on earth is even a risk itself cos nobody knows what'll happen in the next min.. My sincere condolence to his parents..

To all aspiring graduates, may God be see you guys through!

You might be interested in this deal.. Check... https://www.nairaland.com/2822939/winner-member-could-make-money

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by skillet(m): 6:32am On Jan 11, 2016
Don't mess with death. Truth be told, I just came to check out his religion and I see its islam. Without mincing words, only Christianity gives power over death. While. Islam and others try to give compensation after death, (eg 21 virgins in paradise), Christianity alone tells us that Christ went down to hell and tooK the keys of the grave. So, as a Christian, anytime you want to "postpone" your death, just say a little prayer. That's why I love Jesus Christ. He is sooo considerate.

And for tHe haters quoting me to talk nonsensense, I just have one thought for you: imagine the hour of your death and tell us the truth; what would you wish for, a Christian God or whatever it is you believe in now? Jesus CHrist is the only way, truth and light. And he gives life more aboundantly. No other religion boasts like this.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by jetage1(m): 6:32am On Jan 11, 2016
VickyRotex:
Wow! More like Precognition.
May his soul find eternal rest.
u mean premonition?

1 Like

Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by thunder74(m): 6:32am On Jan 11, 2016
Was he asking the question to mock some people praying against death in 2016?
If your faith does not agree with what other believe or do, leave them before you provoke the anger of their God. (some will still get angry with this post).
Guess what? Only the fools says there is no God.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 11, 2016
Speechless
Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 11, 2016
What a pity! What a coincidence!

I hope there's nobody here thinking the tweet has anything to do with his death.
shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Final Year Student Abandons Medicine For Mass Comm 2 weeks before final exam / Primary School Pupils Visit Uyo Airport (Photos) / Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.