Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Help Pls - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Pls (428 Views)

Help Pls!!!!! My Battery Drains Every Second! / My Bb Wana Drive Me Crazy! Help Pls / Whats D Price Of Galaxy S2 Who Can help Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Pls by rotelstar: 2:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
How do i move my data s on my bb to my iphone like music,photo,video?
Re: Help Pls by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
rotelstar: How do i move my data s on my bb to my iphone like music,photo,video?
u need a laptop and itunes installed in the laptop. Then copy the files frm ur bb to the laptop. Open the itunes, therez an option to sync ur media to get to itunes.. Plug in ur iphone and sync.(Cnt remember shar) been long I used iphone.
Re: Help Pls by rotelstar: 9:48pm On Sep 10, 2014
urhoboman: u need a laptop and itunes installed in the laptop. Then copy the files frm ur bb to the laptop. Open the itunes, therez an option to sync ur media to get to itunes.. Plug in ur iphone and sync.(Cnt remember shar) been long I used iphone.

thanks for the little but dd yuh know the site to download it?
Re: Help Pls by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
rotelstar:

thanks for the little but dd yuh know the site to download it?
type this in ur google. Itunes.com/download

Enter the site and download it

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me With Rooting Of Tablet / Hot!! Phone For Sale / Iphone 5s Needed To Buy Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.