Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,116 members, 7,957,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:30 AM

Hope For Pgd Holders!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Hope For Pgd Holders!!! (903 Views)

Any Hope For A Database Administrator In Nigeria / Should I Go For PGD Or Professional Courses / HND Holders Have More Opportunities Than A B.sc 2.2. See Why.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hope For Pgd Holders!!! by jaeik: 2:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
I want to obtain a PDG degree in-line with my current area of experience but i need suggestions from you guys on how relevant this would be in getting a better job.

every reasonable contribution is welcomed.
Re: Hope For Pgd Holders!!! by damimola(m): 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2014
it depends on the field of study.if you are into accounting,computer science consider the professional exams/certifications FIRST,if otherwise it a good step,i will advice you for the with an MBA so you can be considered for managerial positions later
goodluck
Re: Hope For Pgd Holders!!! by jaeik: 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
damimola: it depends on the field of study.if you are into accounting,computer science consider the professional exams/certifications FIRST,if otherwise it a good step,i will advice you for the with an MBA so you can be considered for managerial positions later
goodluck

THANKS Damimola, I already have my MBA programm running. I studied Mathematics (Bsc) but i am working in a Geoscience company,thats why i am considering a PGD degree and maybe an Msc degree in Geology
Re: Hope For Pgd Holders!!! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 10, 2014
jaeik:
THANKS Damimola, I already have my MBA programm running. I studied Mathematics (Bsc) but i am working in a Geoscience company,thats why i am considering a PGD degree and maybe an Msc degree in Geology
You are trying to say you want to obtain your second degree in Geology against Mathmatics and the Job prospect of a Geologist !!

I will only tell you '' you are thinking straight because Geology even @ masters level coupled with your managerial skills as an MBA holder ...... You are a cake !!

Just start thinking strategically and mix business terms with academic terms during your interview session ..... You are a bomb !! cheesy
Re: Hope For Pgd Holders!!! by jaeik: 8:04am On Sep 11, 2014
Thanks Donroxy
Re: Hope For Pgd Holders!!! by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 11, 2014
jaeik: Thanks Donroxy
welcome ,Immediately after your PGD do your masters o (M.sc) because PGD gangan is ''not that'' marketable o but you may not be able to get direct admission with B.sc Mathmatics into Geology for M.sc if you don't have PGD !!

Shallom !!
Re: Hope For Pgd Holders!!! by damimola(m): 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2014
donroxy: welcome ,Immediately after your PGD do your masters o (M.sc) because PGD gangan is ''not that'' marketable o but you may not be able to get direct admission with B.sc Mathmatics into Geology for M.sc if you don't have PGD !!

Shallom !!

supported........

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Design Portfolio / Sunday Inspirational Message / Three (3) Ways To Make Money In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.