Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? (18138 Views)

Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? / Access Bank Panel Interview / Access Bank Panel Interview In Port Harcourt Who Else Got It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by Joeny(m): 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
tebirim: You are ready for Marketing then. Never attended dia interview b4 but i guess its like every other interviews.
Tell us about yourself, your goal and where you hope to be in 5years....
Since its a marketing job just be ready to answer questions base on your personality. Success
You're right, its "PURELY" marketing, and I declined the offer right there.
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by angelajuni(f): 10:26am On Sep 25, 2014
Yes o....i got the same mail o and my interview is scheduled for today at 1pm, venue is at Adeola Odeku. I have sent a mail to reschedule already because the notice was too short and lately i have sneaked out of work too many times. Please if you are there now or you have attended the interview please confirm if it is for sales and marketing......abeg
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by ucheversatile(m): 11:01am On Sep 25, 2014
I got the invitation as at yesterday and i am just seeing it this morning and unfortunately i am in benin city hustling. pls i am in need of a job, in any location. just mail me ucheversatile@yahoo.com in case i dont get d access bank own. I have a B.Tech from FUTO and i can work in any part of the country both field and office work. thanks guys
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 26, 2014
Share with us bro.... How did it go? What and what did they tell u? There pay and job terms.
Joeny: You're right, its "PURELY" marketing, and I declined the offer right there.
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by MznAirA(f): 1:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
I also got the panel interview invite late last night scheduled to hold today by 10am in V.I but I sent to reschedule cuz m not in lagos currently but no reply yet. Please someone who has gone there should help with info on the job. Thanks
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by DukeNija(m): 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
tebirim: Am just worried coz the pay where i currently work is just 35k... What will 35k do for a young graduate who wants to start a life? Access monthly take home is much and with that one can rent a good apartment, save and even buy a car and still save some in the account. The salary here is small though am just considering what my boss told me coz there am the most qualified asin with the highest degree. I just don't want to make the wrong decision and regret it tomorrow coz i know this man can make me damn rich coz his too r*** also.

Stick to your current Job.
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
Bros you won't understand. I've got future plans and 35k won't take me anywhere so if i see another good job even though its not that of access bank, I'll gladly grab it.
DukeNija:

Stick to your current Job.
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by Joeny(m): 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
tebirim: Share with us bro.... How did it go? What and what did they tell u? There pay and job terms.
I must confess, I was disappointed with access bank. Can you imagine that on that day, some of us came from far and wide, drenched in rain, and when we got there, there wasn't enof chairs to sit. We had to improvise. Most of us stood from 9am until around past 12 b4 they gave us seat.

Its PURELY a marketing JOB.
Salaray: 50k but tied to you meeting target.
If you don't meet your target in 2months, you'll be fired.
Bonuses & incentive, based on you meeting your target.
You'll undergo marketing for 1yr as well as training, thereafter, tranfered to operations.

These were what I was told, and there and then, I humbly, declined the offer. I told the access bank rep. that interviewed me that I wasn't interested in such Job.

I know my worth...
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by Nobody: 3:39am On Sep 27, 2014
Na was oooo, and meeting target no be here ooo imagine walking round about Lagos just to search for customers for good one yr besides they may end up not posting you to the said operations dept... Banks self...
Joeny: I must confess, I was disappointed with access bank. Can you imagine that on that day, some of us came from far and wide, drenched in rain, and when we got there, there wasn't enof chairs to sit. We had to improvise. Most of us stood from 9am until around past 12 b4 they gave us seat.

Its PURELY a marketing JOB.
Salaray: 50k but tied to you meeting target.
If you don't meet your target in 2months, you'll be fired.
Bonuses & incentive, based on you meeting your target.
You'll undergo marketing for 1yr as well as training, thereafter, tranfered to operations.

These were what I was told, and there and then, I humbly, declined the offer. I told the access bank rep. that interviewed me that I wasn't interested in such Job.

I know my worth...
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by Joeny(m): 8:50am On Sep 27, 2014
tebirim: Na was oooo, and meeting target no be here ooo imagine walking round about Lagos just to search for customers for good one yr besides they may end up not posting you to the said operations dept... Banks self...
Exactly, I never believed their claims @all. They just want to exploit us because of the lack of Jobs in Nigeria. They know that most of us graduates are vulnerable when it comes to Job offer. Most of us are ready to do any thing to secure a Job.

I seriously doubt that even if u meet all your targets, that they will keep their end of the verbal agreement. Thats why I declined the offer there and then. The lady tried to persuade me to accept it, but I refused. They even invited me again for the next phase of interview, but I didnt honour it.
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by Craven: 9:12am On Sep 27, 2014
Joeny: Exactly, I never believed their claims @all. They just want to exploit us because of the lack of Jobs in Nigeria. They know that most of us graduates are vulnerable when it comes to Job offer. Most of us are ready to do any thing to secure a Job.

I seriously doubt that even if u meet all your targets, that they will keep their end of the verbal agreement. Thats why I declined the offer there and then. The lady tried to persuade me to accept it, but I refused. They even invited me again for the next phase of interview, but I didnt honour it.

I got the invite also but declined to attend. Jobs like this might look fair to people who are desperate, but in reality, they are unfair. Because practically, there is no room for self-development since you're being restricted to one line of job. The bank only seeks to use you until they are ready to dispose of you. Job offers like this Sales/Marketing job Access Bank is offering would only block you from jumping at better opportunities. Like you said the marketing job lasts for one year, so definitely there would be a bond accompanying the offer. And bank bonds are unfair, therefore you can't leave at will. Except you are willing to pay a certain amount of money, usually millions of naira.

If you are an individual with a solid goal in life, sit this one out, because it will lead you no where. It will only waste your time.
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by yfeey: 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2014
[quote author=]. Bro I wil advise u to stick wit dat job o. access bank is is referred 'house of target'. If u ready to run around so as to meet up wit targets, then u can leave fo access...they keep recruitin coz their staffs r leavin...they set ridiculous targets fo dia all staffs, be it marketin, operations and more. And its done quarterly. For a new entry trainee, its 35million fo 4mnths...bt the pay is cool...233k/per month...[/quote]

pls what is the take home for access bank third level(banking officer)
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by Joeny(m): 6:43am On Sep 28, 2014
Craven:

I got the invite also but declined to attend. Jobs like this might look fair to people who are desperate, but in reality, they are unfair. Because practically, there is no room for self-development since you're being restricted to one line of job. The bank only seeks to use you until they are ready to dispose of you. Job offers like this Sales/Marketing job Access Bank is offering would only block you from jumping at better opportunities. Like you said the marketing job lasts for one year, so definitely there would be a bond accompanying the offer. And bank bonds are unfair, therefore you can't leave at will. Except you are willing to pay a certain amount of money, usually millions of naira.

If you are an individual with a solid goal in life, sit this one out, because it will lead you no where. It will only waste your time.
Sincerely, I concur with your line of thought.
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by nellyquash(f): 9:42am On Oct 01, 2014
tebirim: Now i have a test on Monday with ICSL here in portharcourt. With just one week on my new job, what excuse do I give to attend the test for 9am?

Pls which firm is icsl recruiting for? I have a test to write with them on Friday.
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
Access bank, gtb, stanbic.WHR is your venue?
nellyquash:

Pls which firm is icsl recruiting for? I have a test to write with them on Friday.
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by nellyquash(f): 7:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
[quote author=tebirim]Access bank, gtb, stanbic.WHR is your venue?[/quote

Ohaeto street, Portharcourt
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ok dear....I was invited for a test last week but didn't go coz of my current job won't allow me, but the next time I get an invite I,ll try them. They conduct test every week.[quote author=nellyquash][/quote]
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by nellyquash(f): 7:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
tebirim: Ok dear....I was invited for a test last week but didn't go coz of my current job won't allow me, but the next time I get an invite I,ll try them. They conduct test every week.

OK. Thanks, I jst hope d test won't b that difficult sha
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by Nobody: 4:09am On Oct 04, 2014
How was it?
nellyquash:

OK. Thanks, I jst hope d test won't b that difficult sha
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by nellyquash(f): 9:42am On Oct 04, 2014
tebirim:
How was it?
[img][/img]

My dear. D test was cool. Documentation tins now.
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 04, 2014
tebirim:
Access bank, gtb, stanbic.WHR is your venue?
Do they recruit just contract staff/Marketers? If No, where's their office located in PH?
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 04, 2014
Wow....congrats. Brief me how it went, and which bank are u gonna be referred to?
nellyquash:
[img][/img]

My dear. D test was cool. Documentation tins now.
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 04, 2014
Not just marketing bro, but you might be posted to a bank branch outside your location/state,my friend was posted to access bank Wellington bassey way in uyo and his in transfer abi na transaction banking department...ph office is @ ihaeto street dline but u have to stop @ cfc bus stop then ask of the street better still just apply coz those people can embarrass people ooo. embarassed quote author=MarvellousGod post=26853213] Do they recruit just contract staff/Marketers? If No, where's their office located in PH?[/quote]
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 04, 2014
tebirim:
Not just marketing bro, but you might be posted to a bank branch outside your location/state,my friend was posted to access bank Wellington bassey way in uyo and his in transfer abi na transaction banking department...ph office is @ ihaeto street dline but u have to stop @ cfc bus stop then ask of the street better still just apply coz those people can embarrass people ooo. embarassed
Thanks for your swift response. So, how do I apply? Your friend is a contract staff or ?
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 04, 2014
All candidate applying through ICSL or other recruitment agency is a contract staff unless you are employed directly by the recruiting bank. Follow this link to register http://integratedcorporateservices.com/career.html
Good luck.
MarvellousGod:
Thanks for your swift response. So, how do I apply? Your friend is a contract staff or ?

1 Like

Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 11, 2014
I just got another invite for an interview in portharcourt
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by coolgeny1(f): 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2014
I got the same mail just now. Please what is the panel interview like? My venue is at trans amadi, ph. What will they ask and what should we prepare for?
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by Emmilk: 9:37am On Oct 12, 2014
coolgeny1:
I got the same mail just now. Please what is the panel interview like? My venue is at trans amadi, ph. What will they ask and what should we prepare for?

I got a text message but I'm yet to get a mail for a further instruction. My interview venue is Trans Amadi too. Please, do graduate trainees market for the Access? And my mates that their location is Trans Amadi, PH, can we hv a little chat b4 dt day? You can reach me via 7529D1CE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Legacy Polytechnic Non Academic Recruitment (10 Positions) / Dufil Prima Foods Plc Calling Succesfull Candidates For Interview / Careers/jobs People Dont Bother To Attend The Interviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.