Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

The Probability Of My (catholic)friend Changing Her Denomination To (anglican) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Probability Of My (catholic)friend Changing Her Denomination To (anglican) (548 Views)

Pregnant Bride Wears Yellow In Anglican Church Wedding (Photo) / How Do You Know Your Religion Or Denomination Is The Right One / Django Unchained And My Catholic Chilldhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Probability Of My (catholic)friend Changing Her Denomination To (anglican) by PrinxArthur1(m): 7:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
I got this friend of mine she`s a staunch roman catholic,while am an Anglican i want to know if there is a probability/possibility that she might change her denomination to Anglican in future? Any Reasonable contribution is accepted.
Re: The Probability Of My (catholic)friend Changing Her Denomination To (anglican) by madgoat(m): 9:55pm On Sep 10, 2014
Why shd she change? Why not u change frm Anglican to Catholic.

1 Like

Re: The Probability Of My (catholic)friend Changing Her Denomination To (anglican) by italo: 9:36am On Sep 11, 2014
PrinxArthur1: I got this friend of mine she`s a staunch roman catholic,while am an Anglican i want to know if there is a probability/possibility that she might change her denomination to Anglican in future? Any Reasonable contribution is accepted.

Since you talked about 'reason,' give us a good reason why a Catholic should abandon her faith and become Anglican.

1 Like

Re: The Probability Of My (catholic)friend Changing Her Denomination To (anglican) by Spuggie: 10:26am On Sep 11, 2014
OP, where are thou?? we are waiting for your answer to the questions.

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Worry Says The Lord! / The Pains Of Intimacy / Synagogue Miracles Are Not Fake -T.B Joshua Releases Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.