Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Get A Permanent Residence Permit To Any European Country - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Get A Permanent Residence Permit To Any European Country (7433 Views)

Uk About To Axe Permanent Residence Permit For Legal Immigrants / Best European Country / Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Permanent Residence Permit To Any European Country by viperman: 4:14pm On Oct 30, 2008
Hello people,

An European agency in conjunction with a Nigerian agency is giving selected nigerians the opportunity to have a permanent residency permit to any European country.

Processing takes 2-3weeks for all european countries(except UK).
The links below show you what permanent residency means and the rights of a PERMANENT RESIDENT OF ANY COUNTRY.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permanent_residency

The link below shows what the permenant residency allows a person to have access to in the UK(which also applies to many other european countries)
http://www.workpermit.com/uk/permanent.htm

If you would like to know the cost kindly call 08068097693 for enquiries or email lexfrosty @yahoo.com

thanks

Lex
Re: Get A Permanent Residence Permit To Any European Country by brownbonno(m): 6:01pm On Oct 30, 2008
viperman:

Hello people,

An European agency in conjunction with a Nigerian agency is giving selected nigerians the opportunity to have a permanent residency permit to any European country.

Processing takes 2-3weeks for all european countries(except UK).
The links below show you what permanent residency means and the rights of a PERMANENT RESIDENT OF ANY COUNTRY.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permanent_residency

The link below shows what the permenant residency allows a person to have access to in the UK(which also applies to many other european countries)
http://www.workpermit.com/uk/permanent.htm

If you would like to know the cost kindly call 08068097693 for enquiries or email lexfrosty @yahoo.com

thanks

Lex

@Viperman,

There is no Permanent resident permit anywhere within Europe without residency requirement(You must reside within a certain period of time before you get a permanent residence permit)
Re: Get A Permanent Residence Permit To Any European Country by viperman: 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2008
Dude,

it will be wiser to call for details. Never think you know everything because it's written that way on the papers.
Besides, you can actually have it without staying for the said short-terms. smiley
Re: Get A Permanent Residence Permit To Any European Country by osaki(m): 11:10pm On Oct 30, 2008
i am interested in it quartz2k2003@yahoo.com
Re: Get A Permanent Residence Permit To Any European Country by deariekay(m): 11:03am On Oct 31, 2008
baba viper.wassup
Re: Get A Permanent Residence Permit To Any European Country by kokorunna(m): 12:48pm On Oct 31, 2008
Just another 419 scheme

1 Like

Re: Get A Permanent Residence Permit To Any European Country by brownbonno(m): 1:14pm On Oct 31, 2008
viperman:

Dude,

it will be wiser to call for details. Never think you know everything because it's written that way on the papers.
Besides, you can actually have it without staying for the said short-terms. smiley

Viperman,
I like your good work in Auto section,please,please don't soil your image with this scheme.Its all scam and fake,if you are sure of what you are saying list the country(ies) here.
I honestly know is not your idea,maybe someone is selling it to UPlease reject any of such involvements and concentrate on your legit biz.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Get A Permanent Residence Permit To Any European Country by megastu(m): 2:14pm On Oct 31, 2008
@Viperman.

The only other route to permanent residency paermit in Europe is marriage (arrangee or otherwise) Just stick to your auto business and do not sell what you really do not know about.

Regards,

Megastu

1 Like

Re: Get A Permanent Residence Permit To Any European Country by Godalone(m): 2:28pm On Oct 31, 2008
Viperman,don't be misled,stay with auto section.
Re: Get A Permanent Residence Permit To Any European Country by Busybody2(f): 3:41am On Nov 01, 2008
Carry go. No be one road reach market na cheesy
Re: Get A Permanent Residence Permit To Any European Country by sonety2k(m): 7:42pm On Nov 02, 2008
Baba Viperman how bussines , i am interested in it , if the scheme is real , kindly send me the full details to my mail address -sonety2k@yahoo.com ,

Thanks

One love
Re: Get A Permanent Residence Permit To Any European Country by wwenu: 1:39am On Aug 25, 2010
I am interested can you send me deatils to wwenu@yahoo.com
Re: Get A Permanent Residence Permit To Any European Country by motiwakeup: 3:20am On Aug 25, 2010
wwenu:

I am interested can you send me deatils to wwenu@yahoo.com

it's obvious that you are viper and resurrected this trend so as to scam people again, imagine 2008,
you are just a big FO, L,
Go get a Job l, oser

1 Like

Re: Get A Permanent Residence Permit To Any European Country by niceguy10: 7:36am On Aug 25, 2010
People must be very careful with this guy, just looking 4 who to take from.
Re: Get A Permanent Residence Permit To Any European Country by Fogman(m): 11:20am On Aug 25, 2010
This offer shld have elapse at this time.

(1) (Reply)

Information On Botswana / I Saw This Foreign Currency In Ok Clothes I Bought / Inside Morrocco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.