Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants (11248 Views)

'go Home Illegal Immigrants' Campaign May Spread Uk-wide / NNPC Destroys All Illegal Structures On The Pipeline / African Americans: Why We Hate Black Immigrants In America? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by eruchboy(m): 8:52pm On Sep 10, 2014
well dont blame them they're just seeking greener pastures in the green land among them are french speaking agberos/park touts crossing through illegal borders.
Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by Folksyharry(m): 8:52pm On Sep 10, 2014
7000 illegal immigrants!
pls NIS should search 4 them with every resources they have. we have enough problems on our hands already. If they can't come in legally they should stay in their country.
Mr President should also do something about this our porous border.
Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by psychologist(m): 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
#disband d super chickens angry for all I care
Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by PetroDolla4: 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
brownlord: Nonsense, sometime back when they use to deport our girls, they show it to the whole world and ridicule our country, what stop them from ding same.

Did I hear house to house search? Time to send all those gaynians back to their poor country with Ghana must go.

NIS, next time when you deport, please broadcast it live, I like to see petrodollar and oxygen in deportation camp
sharaaaaaaaap ediot! who wants to live in a shithole?[b]the armpit of the world[/b]d? grin do you know the number of shitnigerians fleeing to Ghana every single day in search of economic refuge? do you know the number of calls I receive every single day from desperate shitnigerians wanting to relocate to Ghana? you believe the crap about your clueless immigration deporting 7,000? hahahaha MUMU my dog will not even come anywhere close to that your sh1thole country. grin

Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
Nigeria sef dey form deport. Ok oh
Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 10, 2014
Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by Aitee1: 8:55pm On Sep 10, 2014
Meanwhile our boys are playing draw...

1 Like

Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by tommykiwi(m): 8:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
Dis story no concern me oooo....Give us back our 1000naira abeg oooo
Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by Folksyharry(m): 8:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
click2cbn: I am an illegal immigrant from d US! U guys should come and repatriate me too gringrin

don't worry. since you are from the US they will let you stay. they may even give you an apartment in Bama since many people are relocating from there.
Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by brownlord: 8:58pm On Sep 10, 2014
PetroDolla4: sharaaaaaaaap ediot! who wants to live in a shithole?[b] the armpit of the world[/b]d? grin do you know the number of shitnigerians fleeing to Ghana every single day in search of economic refuge? do you know the number of calls I receive every single day from desperate shitnigerians wanting to relocate to Ghana? you believe the crap about your clueless immigration deporting 7,000? hahahaha MUMU my dog will not even come anywhere close to that your sh1thole country. grin

Your hatred for the giant of Africa started after you where deported to that poor country, how did they get your number if you where not am illegal immigrant and was deported back to the slum you came from.

Nigerians in Ghana helping your already crumble economy since 1888, from the Nigerian students paying school fees in dollars to the Igbo traders.

2 Likes

Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by Aitee1: 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
Falls frm iroko tree...lol, nigga u harsh gang
Folksyharry:

don't worry. since you are from the US they will let you stay. they may even give you an apartment in Bama since many people are relocating from there.
Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by PapiDShipCapt(m): 9:02pm On Sep 10, 2014
brownlord: Nonsense, sometime back when they use to deport our girls, they show it to the whole world and ridicule our country, what stop them from ding same.

Did I hear house to house search? Time to send all those gaynians back to their poor country with Ghana must go.

NIS, next time when you deport, please broadcast it live, I like to see petrodollar and oxygen in deportation camp
SO NA HERE U COME HIDE? I DEY FIND U FOR THE OTHER SIDE SINCE NOW....
Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by PetroDolla4: 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2014
brownlord:

Your hatred for the giant of Africa started after you where deported to that poor country, how did they get your number if you where not am illegal immigrant and was deported back to the slum you came from.

Nigerians in Ghana helping your already crumble economy since 1888, from the Nigerian students paying school fees in dollars to the Igbo traders.
are you a comedian? shitnigerians can't even help themselves grin grin grin you sound like Mr.Ibu. hahahaha hatred for a certified sh1thole? a dustbin country! the largest country of apes! a country of primitive azzwipes grin The place is downright smelly and dirty grin Jeez, they even eat from the dustbin! grin grin grin grin

Nigeria jagajaga, Everything scatter scatter Poor man dey suffer suffer Gbosa, gbosa, gunshot inna de air. grin

Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by 360command: 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
PetroDolla4: sharaaaaaaaap ediot! who wants to live in a shithole?[b]the armpit of the world[/b]d? grin do you know the number of shitnigerians fleeing to Ghana every single day in search of economic refuge? do you know the number of calls I receive every single day from desperate shitnigerians wanting to relocate to Ghana? you believe the crap about your clueless immigration deporting 7,000? hahahaha MUMU my dog will not even come anywhere close to that your sh1thole country. grin
lol! You really love nairaland. I wonder how you got to find out about the user writing out your user Id.

1 Like

Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by brownlord: 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2014
PapiDShipCapt:
SO NA HERE U COME HIDE? I DEY FIND U FOR THE OTHER SIDE SINCE NOW....

Brouhaha, oya make we dey go there bros.
Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by freemanbubble: 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
Nice one
Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by enomakos(m): 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
only 7,000?

there are more than 50,000 illegal aliens in nigeria

boko haram is a case study
Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by brownlord: 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
PetroDolla4: are you a comedian? shitnigerians can't even help themselves grin grin grin you sound like Mr.Ibu. hahahaha hatred for a certified sh1thole? a dustbin country! the largest country of apes! a country of primitive azzwipes grin The place is downright smelly and dirty grin Jeez, they even eat from the dustbin! grin grin grin grin

Nigeria jagajaga, Everything scatter scatter Poor man dey suffer suffer Gbosa, gbosa, gunshot inna de air. grin

You know all the Nigeria artist, while Nigeria know nothing about your country, what does that tell you, imagine you singing edris, even though the guy is dead and forgotten here, he still better than the best your shithole country can offer, your useless kobulor who is like king there will be rank 50 if he comes here.

President is John Dramani Mahama.
Parliament has 275 members
GDP (Gross Domestic Product) is 14 billion USD (2008 estimate)
Agriculture employs 60 % of workforce and accounts for 37 % of GDP.
Export products are gold, cocoa, timber, bauxite manganese and electricity. Oil was found in 2007.
Economy relies heavily on foreign assistance and remittances from Ghanaians abroad.
Currency is Ghana Cedi (GH¢)
Popular tourist destination

source http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/country_information/.

Your GDP is 14 billion USD, wow and Telecoms subscribers in Nigeria spent about N602.6 billion on airtime in five months.

Mumu, a country that produce nothing, i mean nothing and import virtually everything, even when you import more than you can consume you ship them here, and we buy them, no wonder your useless president was made Nigeria refuse to sign that useless trade agreement with EU West africa countries.

Can you please tell your John D malu and Juliet Ibrahim that are now refugee in nollywood to return back to your poor country? it won't be fair if we deport them.

Poor gay country

3 Likes

Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by queensenglish91: 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2014

Must you be derogatory to a culture that's different from yours?
Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by sulmeza(m): 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
weslee7: Oga jonah
dat's a gud development dia..wetn jonah do again na
Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by PetroDolla4: 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2014
typical shitnigerian rant grin Ghana's GDP may be $1 but we don't eat from the dustbin as they do in your rubbish ape hole http://ugowrite..com/2011/04/nigeria-meal-from-dustbin-in-lagos.html grin
Ghana's GDP is $1 but life expectancy is not 52 years as in your magg0t-infested sh1thole grin Ghana's GDP is $1 but at least 70% of Ghanaians enjoy electricity unlike in your sh1thole where 120 million apes don't have electricity grin Ghana's GDP is $1 but 90% of its population does not survive on less than $2 a day grin Ghana's GDP is $1 but it does not have Boko Haram or militants or indeed baby factories grin grin grin Ghana's GDP is $1 but at least the government provides free meals and uniforms to its school going children grin Ghana's GDP is $1 but I can sleep with my two eyes firmly closed at night grin Ghana's GDP is $1 yet youth unemployment is not 90%
grin grin grin

[s]
brownlord:

You know all the Nigeria artist, while Nigeria know nothing about your country, what does that tell you, imagine you singing edris, even though the guy is dead and forgotten here, he still better than the best your shithole country can offer, your useless kobulor who is like king there will be rank 50 if he comes here.

President is John Dramani Mahama.
Parliament has 275 members
GDP (Gross Domestic Product) is 14 billion USD (2008 estimate)
Agriculture employs 60 % of workforce and accounts for 37 % of GDP.
Export products are gold, cocoa, timber, bauxite manganese and electricity. Oil was found in 2007.
Economy relies heavily on foreign assistance and remittances from Ghanaians abroad.
Currency is Ghana Cedi (GH¢)
Popular tourist destination

source http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/country_information/.

Your GDP is 14 billion USD, wow and Telecoms subscribers in Nigeria spent about N602.6 billion on airtime in five months.

Mumu, a country that produce nothing, i mean nothing and import virtually everything, even when you import more than you can consume you ship them here, and we buy them, no wonder your useless president was made Nigeria refuse to sign that useless trade agreement with EU West africa countries.

Can you please tell your John D malu and Juliet Ibrahim that are now refugee in nollywood to return back to your poor country? it won't be fair if we deport them.

Poor gay country
[/s]

Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by MrDoGood(m): 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
what about the recruitment they conducted march 15th this year?

nobody is talking about that one.

come here dey make mouth

Comptroller- General my foot.
Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by PetroDolla4: 9:57pm On Sep 10, 2014
360command: lol! You really love nairaland. I wonder how you got to find out about the user writing out your user Id.
hahahaha me? love nairaland? the truth is I don't give a fvck about NL. the only time you see me here is when your ape-looking MUMUs spew crap about Ghana/ Ghanaians. I won't mind you if you don't prove me, walahi. I only respond to crap! so blame those who spend all their useless time spewing crap about Ghana/Ghanaians? no escape for those modafakas. I will hammer them pressed down and shaken together grin grin grin aren't shitnigerians supposed to be worrying about boko haran, ebola and all the other crap in that sh1thole. those 100 girls in sambisa are yet to be found and yet these fooools won't mind their fvcking buisness. arrant crap

Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by MrDoGood(m): 9:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
PetroDolla4: typical shitnigerian rant grin Ghana's GDP may be $1 but we don't eat from the dustbin as they do in your rubbish ape hole http://ugowrite..com/2011/04/nigeria-meal-from-dustbin-in-lagos.html grin
Ghana's GDP is $1 but life expectancy is not 52 years as in your magg0t-infested sh1thole grin Ghana's GDP is $1 but at least 70% of Ghanaians enjoy electricity unlike in your sh1thole where 120 million apes don't have electricity grin Ghana's GDP is $1 but 90% of its population does not survive on less than $2 a day grin Ghana's GDP is $1 but it does not have Boko Haram or militants or indeed baby factories grin grin grin Ghana's GDP is $1 but at least the government provides free meals and uniforms to its school going children grin Ghana's GDP is $1 but I can sleep with my two eyes firmly closed at night grin Ghana's GDP is $1 yet youth unemployment is not 90%
grin grin grin

see war zone.

i dey watch who go win grin grin grin

GH VS 9JA
Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by MrDoGood(m): 10:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
I JUST DEY LAFF grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by PetroDolla4: 10:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
MrDoGood:

see war zone.

i dey watch who go win grin grin grin

GH VS 9JA
hahahahaha just grab a seat an see your MUMU apes receive another trashing from their Masters grin nothing gives me pleasure than kicking shitnigerian azz grin hahahaha PetroDolla don land oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the war can begin.....roforoforo grin we don't give a fvck! we are always ready for war!

Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by brownlord: 10:08pm On Sep 10, 2014
PetroDolla4: typical shitnigerian rant grin Ghana's GDP may be $1 but we don't eat from the dustbin as they do in your rubbish ape hole http://ugowrite..com/2011/04/nigeria-meal-from-dustbin-in-lagos.html grin
grin grin grin

If all this crap you said here are true about 2 dollar a day, eating from dustbin bla bla, are you telling me the over 600 billion spent by telecom users where used by your dead ancestors? or the cars that come into Nigeria daily are being bought by your dead ancestors? or the films you make and ship down to nigeria and bought by your gay country men? There is a conspiracy here, between from where did you get the 2 dollar per day, it use to be 1 dollar as passed to you by your masters.

i'm done with you here, you got nothing to say
Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by JuanDeDios: 10:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
holyboss: So naija dey get imigrant reach dat? Even with BH nd Ebola shocked shocked
They're mainly poor Africans struggling to make a living. We shouldn't be deporting them except those found to have engaged in crime.
Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by MrDoGood(m): 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2014
PetroDolla4: hahahahaha just grab a seat an see your MUMU apes receive another trashing from their Masters grin nothing gives me pleasure than kicking shitnigerian azz grin hahahaha PetroDolla don land oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the war can begin.....roforoforo grin we don't give a fvck! we are always ready for war!

grin grin grin grin grin

just dey craze dey go.

no worry i dey look u.

hold ur sense well oh

make e no fall. grin grin grin
Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by PetroDolla4: 10:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
MrDoGood:

grin grin grin grin grin

just dey craze dey go.

no worry i dey look u.

hold ur sense well oh

make e no fall. grin grin grin
i dey kampe o jare! I just tanda for corner with my big stick grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are Your New Year Resolutions For 2018? / Nairalanders With Similar Personality / What Are The Best Moments You Can Never Forget in the year 2018?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.