Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants (11247 Views)

'go Home Illegal Immigrants' Campaign May Spread Uk-wide / NNPC Destroys All Illegal Structures On The Pipeline / African Americans: Why We Hate Black Immigrants In America? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by Antell95(m): 10:19pm On Sep 10, 2014
brownlord:

If all this crap you said here are true about 2 dollar a day, eating from dustbin bla bla, are you telling me the over 600 billion spent by telecom users where used by your dead ancestors? or the cars that come into Nigeria daily are being bought by your dead ancestors? or the films you make and ship down to nigeria and bought by your gay country men? There is a conspiracy here, between from where did you get the 2 dollar per day, it use to be 1 dollar as passed to you by your masters.

i'm done with you here, you got nothing to say

Why waste ya time with a nincompoop
Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by MrDoGood(m): 10:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
PetroDolla4: i dey kampe o jare! I just tanda for corner with my big stick grin grin grin grin

okay.

i see grin grin grin
Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
brownlord: Nonsense, sometime back when they use to deport our girls, they show it to the whole world and ridicule our country, what stop them from ding same.

Did I hear house to house search? Time to send all those gaynians back to their poor country with Ghana must go.

NIS, next time when you deport, please broadcast it live, I like to see petrodollar and oxygen in deportation camp
grin grin grin
Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by PetroDolla4: 10:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
brownlord:

If all this crap you said here are true about 2 dollar a day, eating from dustbin bla bla, are you telling me the over 600 billion spent by telecom users where used by your dead ancestors? or the cars that come into Nigeria daily are being bought by your dead ancestors? or the films you make and ship down to nigeria and bought by your gay country men? There is a conspiracy here, between from where did you get the 2 dollar per day, it use to be 1 dollar as passed to you by your masters.

i'm done with you here, you got nothing to say
don't believe everything you read, ediot! you are excited because some clueless ediot mentioned 600 billion? hahahaha you shitnigerians are simply unbelievable! no wonder your leaders take you gullible apes for granted grin I see hundreds of your people relocating to Ghana every single day. you think they will come if things were okay back home? hahahaha at the end of the day it is not about the size of your GDP, it is about the welfare of the ordinary citizen grin grin grin nigeria's GDP can rise to 100 trillion it won't bother me one bit. you know why? Because I know for a fact that that GDP is in the pockets of a few grin the vast majority of you sufferinbg apes will never smell any of the oil money grin and you are here forming patriotism. SMH. I saw pictures of construction workers fighting over fashola's leftover fanta and I was like what the fvck is wrong with this shithole.

Ghanaians are not your enemies. your enemies are in Aso Rock eating and drinking while MUMUs like you are on the run from boko haram and unmitigated poverty! hahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by PetroDolla4: 10:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
MrDoGood:

okay.

i see grin grin grin
hahahaha ma man e be like say you never hear about PetroDolla,huh? just relax. I don craze pass ooh! PetroDolla no dey fear anything, apart from God! hahahahahahaha chei
Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by Joshcoli(m): 10:33pm On Sep 10, 2014
PetroDolla4: hahahaha me? love nairaland? the truth is I don't give a fvck about NL. the only time you see me here is when your ape-looking MUMUs spew crap about Ghana/ Ghanaians. I won't mind you if you don't prove me, walahi. I only respond to crap! so blame those who spend all their useless time spewing crap about Ghana/Ghanaians? no escape for those modafakas. I will hammer them pressed down and shaken together grin grin grin aren't shitnigerians supposed to be worrying about boko haran, ebola and all the other crap in that sh1thole. those 100 girls in sambisa are yet to be found and yet these fooools won't mind their fvcking buisness. arrant crap

Why all this hatred, successful people build each other up, they motivate and inspire others... unsuccessful people just hate, curse, complain, blame

Please channel this effort you use in cursing and hating into something more productive

My Candid opinion.
Waiting for the curse and hate

2 Likes

Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by PetroDolla4: 10:38pm On Sep 10, 2014
Joshcoli:

Why all this hatred, successful people build each other up, they motivate and inspire others... unsuccessful people just hate, curse, complain, blame

Please channel this effort you use in cursing and hating into something more productive

My Candid opinion.
Waiting for the curse and hate
ma guy cut off the crap! you don't know me so stop talking nonsense. do you know what I have achieved in life? you can't even achieve a quarter of what i have achieved even if you live for another 500 years so just shut up,huh? such a piece of trash! my beloved country comes first,ediot
Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
click2cbn: I am an illegal immigrant from d US! U guys should come and repatriate me too gringrin
grin grin In Gej's voice: we are not going to repatriate this man. smiley Because if we do,America will know angry and they promised us Zmapp.
Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by raphy(m): 11:41pm On Sep 10, 2014
first of all et them bring all the bribe they have been collecting since 1960 before they start they hows to hows preachin.thes NIMS shares these gooods that they seize among themseilf even cars too .na corruption go kill them one by one .
Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by mikron(m): 1:04am On Sep 11, 2014
nice nice nice. our kwantiri is important too
Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by epospiky(m): 2:04am On Sep 11, 2014
This isn't a joking issue. Anything illegal is unaccepted.

1 Like

Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by xakjustice(m): 5:49am On Sep 11, 2014
I swear any tym i hear/see NIS ma mind dey go straightly 2 ma 1k n dat sofferness in dayz back......if u 4give i neva 4give
Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by oluwasegun007(m): 8:53am On Sep 11, 2014
For as much as our border cannot be controlled, it's just of no use
Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by ducii: 9:04am On Sep 11, 2014
PetroDolla4: typical shitnigerian rant grin Ghana's GDP may be $1 but we don't eat from the dustbin as they do in your rubbish ape hole http://ugowrite..com/2011/04/nigeria-meal-from-dustbin-in-lagos.html grin
Ghana's GDP is $1 but life expectancy is not 52 years as in your magg0t-infested sh1thole grin Ghana's GDP is $1 but at least 70% of Ghanaians enjoy electricity unlike in your sh1thole where 120 million apes don't have electricity grin Ghana's GDP is $1 but 90% of its population does not survive on less than $2 a day grin Ghana's GDP is $1 but it does not have Boko Haram or militants or indeed baby factories grin grin grin Ghana's GDP is $1 but at least the government provides free meals and uniforms to its school going children grin Ghana's GDP is $1 but I can sleep with my two eyes firmly closed at night grin Ghana's GDP is $1 yet youth unemployment is not 90%
grin grin grin

Petro dollar released from the cage again, ur country does not have a clue what is happening to it. your country is a no body.
Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by ducii: 10:20am On Sep 11, 2014
PetroDolla4: don't believe everything you read, ediot! you are excited because some clueless ediot mentioned 600 billion? hahahaha you shitnigerians are simply unbelievable! no wonder your leaders take you gullible apes for granted grin I see hundreds of your people relocating to Ghana every single day. you think they will come if things were okay back home? hahahaha at the end of the day it is not about the size of your GDP, it is about the welfare of the ordinary citizen grin grin grin nigeria's GDP can rise to 100 trillion it won't bother me one bit. you know why? Because I know for a fact that that GDP is in the pockets of a few grin the vast majority of you sufferinbg apes will never smell any of the oil money grin and you are here forming patriotism. SMH. I saw pictures of construction workers fighting over fashola's leftover fanta and I was like what the fvck is wrong with this shithole.

Ghanaians are not your enemies. your enemies are in Aso Rock eating and drinking while MUMUs like you are on the run from boko haram and unmitigated poverty! hahahahahaha

i know that you are envious, talking about mis informed individuals, your country is a joke ur currency is a joke. ur country is broke. whose president is going about begging for money to fix your dead country. u dey decive urself.

2 Likes

Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by ducii: 10:25am On Sep 11, 2014
PetroDolla4: ma guy cut off the crap! you don't know me so stop talking nonsense. do you know what I have achieved in life? you can't even achieve a quarter of what i have achieved even if you live for another 500 years so just shut up,huh? such a piece of trash! my beloved country comes first,ediot

my friend shut-up you have not achieved anything in life. u are a ghanaian and anything u achieve is mediocre in world standards. so shut-up mumu idiot.

2 Likes

Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by OXYGENO1: 11:18am On Sep 11, 2014
brownlord:

Your hatred for the giant of Africa started after you where deported to that poor country, how did they get your number if you where not am illegal immigrant and was deported back to the slum you came from.

Nigerians in Ghana helping your already crumble economy since 1888, from the Nigerian students paying school fees in dollars to the Igbo traders.
So after all you know there are over 2million nigerians in Ghana studying n trading n u talking of reporting the 10 Ghanaians in nigeria. Hahahaha don't even have to comment.We wont even have the time to deport the nigerians in Ghana. They will jxt relocate to the sea.Maybe the can stay there.U people can't even deport dogs from that useless poor country.
Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by OXYGENO1: 11:25am On Sep 11, 2014
ducii:

Petro dollar released from the cage again, ur country does not have a clue what is happening to it. your country is a no body.
And boko haram and Ebola has made your useless country somebody abi?
Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by OXYGENO1: 11:27am On Sep 11, 2014
ducii:

my friend shut-up you have not achieved anything in life. u are a ghanaian and anything u achieve is mediocre in world standards. so shut-up mumu idiot.
a nigerian talking like this? apart from boko haram and foolishness what can a nigerian achieve?
Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by OXYGENO1: 11:28am On Sep 11, 2014
See nigerians talking about illegal immigrants ...hahahaha like seriously?
Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by ducii: 11:47am On Sep 11, 2014
OXYGENO1: So after all you know there are over 2million nigerians in Ghana studying n trading n u talking of reporting the 10 Ghanaians in nigeria. Hahahaha don't even have to comment.We wont even have the time to deport the nigerians in Ghana. They will jxt relocate to the sea.Maybe the can stay there.U people can't even deport dogs from that useless poor country.

and how much do they contribute to your GDP. poor people because Nigerians are helping you people you people are making noise. upon all the assistance you people are still poor. President going about begging for money a fucking disgrace. even Mauritius is better than ur shithole. they should carve your country and Zimbabwe out of our continent. fvking disgrace
Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by OXYGENO1: 12:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
ducii:

and how much do they contribute to your GDP. poor people because Nigerians are helping you people you people are making noise. upon all the assistance you people are still poor. President going about begging for money a fucking disgrace. even Mauritius is better than ur shithole. they should carve your country and Zimbabwe out of our continent. fvking disgrace
so u mean nigeria is a rich country? hahahaha see what eba is doing to your brain. nigerians were meant to be kept in zoos but unfortunately the zoos are full.U live in the most useless country in Africa so shut your stinking mouth up.MUMU.
Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by ducii: 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
OXYGENO1: so u mean nigeria is a rich country? hahahaha see what eba is doing to your brain. nigerians were meant to be kept in zoos but unfortunately the zoos are full.U live in the most useless country in Africa so shut your stinking mouth up.MUMU.

see ode, why am i even replying to u. when your contry's GDP gets to $100billion then you can be classed as a country. As for now you are just a state even lagos is bigger than your shithole with $45billion GDP. so go figure.
Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by siffem: 1:56pm On Sep 11, 2014
Lets be sincere with ourselves, the NIS people are trying but they know where these illegal immigrants are. Most companies especially in Ibadan host numbers of these illegal foreigners. MYJOY FOODS company, the company that produces MYJOY BREAD has a quite number of these people. Whenever the Immigration officers come into the company, the white men (Lebannese and Syria) would run into the bush to escape being arrested, while they would collect money from their boss.
What a shame?
Many times, through the information that reaches me, these illegal people treat the Nigerians in the company with cruelty by slapping and molesting them.

I wish the NIS boss confirm this information.
Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by OXYGENO1: 2:38pm On Sep 11, 2014
ducii:

see ode, why am i even replying to u. when your contry's GDP gets to $100billion then you can be classed as a country. As for now you are just a state even lagos is bigger than your shithole with $45billion GDP. so go figure.
You are a fool.Can u give me any benefit that Gdp have on the nigerian civilians? Hunger killing mumugerians since 1730.Be inflating those useless figures in that zoo whiles hunger kills u fools.Poverty stinking zoo.because of their gdp dey think dey ar rich.HAHAHAHA FOOLISHNESS WILL KILL MUMUGERIANS
Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by Consultville(m): 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
sad
Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by duncan511: 3:03pm On Sep 11, 2014
pls where can i enter motor from ghana to nigeria
Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by ducii: 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
OXYGENO1: You are a fool.Can u give me any benefit that Gdp have on the nigerian civilians? Hunger killing mumugerians since 1730.Be inflating those useless figures in that zoo whiles hunger kills u fools.Poverty stinking zoo.because of their gdp dey think dey ar rich.HAHAHAHA FOOLISHNESS WILL KILL MUMUGERIANS

Mumu Ghana people who is inflating figures tell that to your president he is the one deceiving you people. with ur worthless currency. I hear Ghanaians commit the highest number of suicide in Africa. when there is no food what do u expect people to do but to kill themselves rather than live in ur shithole. Foolish people

1 Like

Re: NIS Repatriates 7, 000 Illegal Immigrants by Joshcoli(m): 11:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
OXYGENO1: And boko haram and Ebola has made your useless country somebody abi?

Liberians are running to Nigerian cuz Nigerian is there only hope, even the US Government have commended the Nigerian effort in tackling ebola, so what are you saying

Just stop this hatred

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are Your New Year Resolutions For 2018? / Nairalanders With Similar Personality / What Are The Best Moments You Can Never Forget in the year 2018?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.