Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,846 members, 7,817,507 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) (27099 Views)

Paul Okoye Takes His Son Swimming (photos) / 2face Takes His Children Out For Fun [lovely Photos] / 9ice Takes His Beautiful Babymama On A Romantic Date ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by teamup: 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
9ice baba na u bko
Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by redcliff: 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
bebe2:

At least they will stay awake thru those long meetings and sittings.

Unlike those old papa wey dey sleep thru the whole thing. grin

Okay good explanation...otherwise i would have asked what usefulness was bankole in his time
Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
Naija politicians are bootlickers, hooligans, jobbers, psychopathic-psychophants and hypocritical-critics...9ice u want to soil ur name?
Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by Blackchampion(m): 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by qplus(m): 9:30pm On Sep 10, 2014
Is he educationally qualified? I heard he is a drop-out. I don't know how true. But I heard it in his song lyrics
Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
tiwaz: The popular Singer 9ice, who is from Ogbomoso, Oyo state, visited his constituency today September 10th for awareness campaign and to identify with the electorate. He addressed a large crowd that gathered at the Town hall in Oja Igbo, and promised that if elected to represent Ogbomoso Federal constituency 1, he will use this salary to do developmental projects in the constituency.

The singer declared his intentions to go into politics many weeks ago. He plans to contest for House of Reps in 2015. See more photos here>>>>www.pijango..com/2014/09/9ice-takes-his-political-awareness.html
Today is Osama Bin-Laden's death anniversary, as a sign of remembrance and respect, send this to 18 criminals u know, just as I have done,I actually thought about you first...

1 Like

Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by sulmeza(m): 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
Nt a fan of his nor his party...wish him luck though...i hpe he fulfil his promises 2 his pple,if electd...
Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by tintingz(m): 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2014
Represent the youths oga 9ice.
Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by customised13: 9:34pm On Sep 10, 2014
I wish him well
Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by Libkid(m): 9:34pm On Sep 10, 2014
Since Music no work out again na polideath sure pass.9ice bcareful
Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by ochukofortune(m): 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
This 9ice wey no sabi spell his own name not to talk lletters na him wan contest-election! Kai!!! There is God o

1 Like

Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by ghettodreamz(m): 9:39pm On Sep 10, 2014
Homeboy, I wish you all the best of GOD. smiley

We need young and vibrant minds in the political sphere, not those clueless old men who are only concerned about their own welfare and those of their families at the expense of the masses.

1 Like

Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by firstolalekan(m): 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
Reuben Abati is a fool.
Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by Mayorwer: 9:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
akpanikpe: Hmm, feels like my bday @ last first to comment.
what's your gift for that? Totally derailed. Smh
Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by Booty4me: 9:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
So this guy dey serious.. Ah bin think say na play play
Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by symbian03(m): 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
I won't be surprised... well, I wish you good luck in your new business venture.
Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by iGeneral: 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
Once I listen to any politician talking about not taking salary when elected, I immediately conclude he will be very corrupt if elected.
Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:48pm On Sep 10, 2014
This is just like flavour nbania carrying the rooster to campaign under APGA... Eko ti baje Oooooo!
Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by Elnino4ladies: 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2014
Alopomeji!
Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by symbian03(m): 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe: This is just like flavour nbania carrying the rooster to campaign under APGA... Eko ti baje Oooooo!

!diot Eko has given you much more than you deserve. Imagine your life without Lagos?

Eko oni baje - Never!
Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by femmy2010(m): 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
Nice 1 9ice.
Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by masqot(m): 9:55pm On Sep 10, 2014
tiwaz: ...and promised that if elected to represent Ogbomoso Federal constituency 1, he will use this salary to do developmental projects in the constituency

9ce, 9ce, 9ce! How many times did I call you? I love you. In fact, I love 9ce but this lie I will not tolerate. Why a sudden love for a community you've never lived for a consecutive 3 months. I suspect a hidden agenda.
Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by StoneColdBiceps(m): 9:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
Bros nor go kill ursef o.Na politics+ naija dey play especially for dat ur oyo state. Abeg d money wey u make for music no bé "little money" again o. Shine ya eye well well make dem no push u for guttar. All d best Alapomeji. #fotocopy
Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by daben1(m): 10:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
Politics can pay 9ice, let's b frank! He's just decieving himself
Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by RebelLeader15(m): 10:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
Mr Adigun Alapo-Twenty weldone oooooo

Very soon People like Wizkid will want to contest for Senator representing Surulere North and Davido contesting Senator representing Oyo south....

Anyway.......

RebelLeader is here waiting patiently and quietly for you people

Adigun Alapo-twenty ko, Adisa oni Fila-forty ni

1 Like

Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by siegfried99(m): 10:06pm On Sep 10, 2014
This 9ice

I only wish more youths can arise

#i support your ambition

grin grin

# Vote me for president 2023 grin
Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by Realtol(m): 10:08pm On Sep 10, 2014
We all need to be tried and tested before we are judged. Let him be tried first.
Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by JEITO: 10:11pm On Sep 10, 2014
Hmmm! Dem go dey carry broom like people wey juju catch trying to steal from market place lipsrsealed
Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 10:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
where has he thrown his dog chain and earrings..hide n seek politics
Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 10, 2014
It's a pity for the nigerian legislation that any body can aspire to go make money there.
Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by MisterLongman(m): 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
qplus: Is he educationally qualified? I heard he is a drop-out. I don't know how true. But I heard it in his song lyrics
He had an online degree in law from a university last year or 2012 ( am not sure), so I heard.
Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by MisterLongman(m): 10:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
adesewa4uyahoo: where has he thrown his dog chain and earrings..hide n seek politics
9ice is not 50 cents or snoop dogg..... I don't know where you got the dog chain idea from

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Greed Caused Problem Between Harrysong And Five Star Music / Maheeda Excited About Becoming A Dutch Citizen [PICS] / Comedienne Small Mummy Meets Olamide, DJ Enimoney, Danny S, Cracked Them Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.