Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) (27100 Views)

Paul Okoye Takes His Son Swimming (photos) / 2face Takes His Children Out For Fun [lovely Photos] / 9ice Takes His Beautiful Babymama On A Romantic Date ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by Teejayphillip(m): 5:09am On Sep 11, 2014
Seems these politics they pay pass bank Job now..... Everyone running to be a politician,I think I have to rethink as well and join the winning team.... Notime to check time again oo...

Alapomeji,wishin u suksex in ur newest career grin
Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by Smoj(m): 5:42am On Sep 11, 2014
hmmnn!!!
9ice level of thinking has drastically reduced after releasing a track called JIGIJIGI. U better invest ur money on better things other dan politics.
Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:52am On Sep 11, 2014
ojagbo
Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by Awoofawo(m): 6:02am On Sep 11, 2014
Ceasar1: Fair to say, I guess he wants his share of National Cake before the supply runs out.

He wan join "NCCC: National Cake Chopping Coalition"

Na so dem mouth go dey sweet when dem wan ask for vote, but when dem don get elect dem go forget all dem sweet promises.
cool grin

Nairalanders: Vote Awoofawo for Lagos East Senatorial District, I solemnly promise to build mono-rail through every streets in Lagos to drop commuters at their door-steps!!!

Campaign brought to you by National Chop Alliance NCA

Chop2015!!!
cool

1 Like

Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by DaBullIT(m): 6:08am On Sep 11, 2014
lilprinze: Nigerian politicians lying to the masses for vote since 19BC.
"he will use this salary to do developmental projects in the constituency" when he was a musician how much did he use out of his salary or the money he was getting to develop Ogbomoso Federal
constituency 1 ?
You can't help people when you have N5000 it is when you have N500000 you would help people. He is saying all this just to get votes.

Maybe so however do not criticize him just yet everybody deserves a chance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by Gallanthaycube(m): 6:45am On Sep 11, 2014
We call ourselves d future leaders but we all are nt representing d country but we tank God for some inspired people like Kenny saint brown, Julius agwu, and abolore 9ice who hav chosen to bail us out, let's just pray for dem and hope dey wnt betray us.. Dats all.

1 Like

Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 11, 2014
Why this guy wan waate him money like this.

Wishing you best of luck in ur new hobby
Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by egopersonified(f): 8:08am On Sep 11, 2014
Abeg someone should give this guy good advice now.
Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by cross22: 8:36am On Sep 11, 2014
Ride on brother. 4 U.

1 Like

Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by pheelz: 9:02am On Sep 11, 2014
i guess its tym to see if our celebs are hypocritical or not.....if given a chance.......he myt just live up to expectations.

1 Like

Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by themmydhayhor(m): 9:07am On Sep 11, 2014
pheelz: i guess its tym to see if our celebs are hypocritical or not.....if given a chance.......he myt just live up to expectations.

MAYBE
Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by newspapers: 11:03am On Sep 11, 2014
I love this guy with his Political Ambition. He is thus carrying his people aong - http://www.divanaija.com.ng/singer-9ice-campaigns-oyo-image/
Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by ibkgab001: 11:49am On Sep 11, 2014
Nice one good comment !!!
Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by kajoula(m): 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
[size=18pt]MY BROTHER-MAN.
JUST PRAY SAY THE SHARING CONTINUES BY[/size]
2015 [size=18pt]AND
DON'S RUSH,THE[/size] NATIONAL [size=18pt]CAKE GO REACH UR SIDE EHN[/size]. .
Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by MASAKAR(m): 2:43pm On Sep 11, 2014
Na gud intention but he shd take heed
Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by Consultville(m): 2:50pm On Sep 11, 2014
How true is this?
Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by joyfit: 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
hipopmusic + politics any correlation ?
Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by caniva(m): 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2014
Wrong turn Brother undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by whitelondon: 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
Oyo state no be like any state for Yankee ooo.... where be DAT state self wey Arnold chop governor self .. California I think.. anyways it's good for his pr
Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2014
Any man who has an ex wife with two baby mamas is not qualified to hold any political office. If a man is greedy enough to live a polygamous life, he should never be trusted with government money that belongs to the people.
Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
ochukofortune: This 9ice wey no sabi spell his own name not to talk lletters na him wan contest-election! Kai!!! There is God o

The thing tire me, my broda. cheesy
Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by bheemz(f): 11:22pm On Sep 11, 2014
National cake or not #teamAboloreAkande9ice
Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by Profkomolafe(m): 8:25am On Sep 12, 2014
lilprinze: Nigerian politicians lying to the masses for vote since 19BC.
"he will use this salary to do developmental projects in the constituency" when he was a musician how much did he use out of his salary or the money he was getting to develop Ogbomoso Federal
constituency 1 ?
You can't help people when you have N5000 it is when you have N500000 you would help people. He is saying all this just to get votes.
dm diz our poliTRICKcian them, diariz godu o
Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by yashau(m): 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
bebe2: At least he is young

Better than all those sleepy old men
I disagreed with u!
Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by Surely001(m): 2:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
CharlieMaria:
Maria..... cool cool

Good! I love ur signature
Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by SenatorJames(m): 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2014
may God help him in his endeavour. I always like people that have vision and follow it passionately.

But another killer of vision is wrong timing "He (God) made everything good at its right time"
Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by SenatorJames(m): 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
Oluwasaeon: ojagbo
Hope Mulika Adeola and Abdul-fatai Buhari are not contesting? they may be hard people to win politically, financially, and considering their grassroot acceptance.
Re: 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) by dozzzybaba: 2:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
YourHealthlabs:

The thing tire me, my broda. cheesy
Mr scientoprenuer, we no see you for politics section again cheesycheesycheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Deletes Moet Henessy Endorsement Photos On Her Page / I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy / Ini Edo Has A Fab Birthday Celebration Last Night , See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.