Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,868 members, 7,824,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Coca-cola Graduate Training - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Coca-cola Graduate Training (2773 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Training Programme 2013 / KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? / Have You Benefited From Graduate Training Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coca-cola Graduate Training by kolaitan(m): 10:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
Pls I applied for coca-cola graduate training sometimes MAY but up till now I hav nt receive anything about it and I can't find the topic here again, please anybody with any information should let me know, or am I the only person that applied? Thanks
Re: Coca-cola Graduate Training by kunlexbaba45(m): 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2014
I also did buh yet 2 get any news abt dem, pls any1 wit d latest abt dem.
Re: Coca-cola Graduate Training by ilori1930(m): 9:47am On Sep 12, 2014
same here bro. Nothing yet
Re: Coca-cola Graduate Training by oppsymos(m): 10:03am On Sep 12, 2014
It may takes up to 5/6months before contacting us.BecAuse training will done throughout the whole world. I guess their busy preparing.
In God will trust
Re: Coca-cola Graduate Training by kolaitan(m): 11:08am On Sep 12, 2014
oppsymos: It may takes up to 5/6months before contacting us.BecAuse training will done throughout the whole world. I guess their busy preparing.
In God will trust
Ok o,in God we trust. Mayb they want us to be gainfully employed first b4 they call. There is God o o o, all this time they are sharing...hmmm
Re: Coca-cola Graduate Training by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
kolaitan: Pls I applied for coca-cola graduate training sometimes MAY but up till now I hav nt receive anything about it and I can't find the topic here again, please anybody with any information should let me know, or am I the only person that applied? Thanks

I got dis from them yesterday!!

Dear XXXXX,Thank you for expressing an interest in the Graduate Recruitment Program - Pinnacle job (Job ID 28110) and giving us the opportunity to view your experiences and skills. Based on a review of the Resumes/CV’s submitted, we have decided to pursue other candidates at this time whose experience and skills more closely align with the position.Please feel free to revisit our careers site in the future and submit your Resume/CV for any other position that matches your qualifications and interest.Sincerely,The Coca-Cola Company

keep ur fingers crossed and expect sometin positive soon...best of luck
Re: Coca-cola Graduate Training by kolaitan(m): 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
dejive:
keep ur fingers crossed and expect sometin positive soon...best of luck
Ok o, am waiting, watching and praying... All will be well
Re: Coca-cola Graduate Training by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
Got their regret mail months ago.
I think they are looking for people with experience.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy At ABC Transport PLC. / Customer Service Executives Recruitment In An IT And Telecommunications Company / Exxonmobil Entry-level Apprentice Program 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.