Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

WATER TREATMENT : How To Treat Water For Students On SIWES/I.T - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WATER TREATMENT : How To Treat Water For Students On SIWES/I.T (2762 Views)

Non-academic Students On The Rise In Nigerian Universities- NTA / OOU Students On Protest Over The Reduction Of School Fee / Nestlé Siwes/i.t Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WATER TREATMENT : How To Treat Water For Students On SIWES/I.T by rotgaktims(m): 11:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
please am havin a little issue wit my training on hw to arrange my presentation. please for those who have done their I.T on treatment of water help us by givn us hint on d reaction n equation on hw to do it....tnx
Re: WATER TREATMENT : How To Treat Water For Students On SIWES/I.T by crusader01(m): 12:11am On Sep 11, 2014
rotgaktims: please am havin a little issue wit my training on hw to arrange my presentation. please for those who have done their I.T on treatment of water help us by givn us hint on d reaction n equation on hw to do it....tnx
I wish to help but I don't understand your write up? Are u talking about water treatment process,including loading media sand for proper filtration and dosing of chlorine,lime and soda ash?
Re: WATER TREATMENT : How To Treat Water For Students On SIWES/I.T by crusader01(m): 12:11am On Sep 11, 2014
rotgaktims: please am havin a little issue wit my training on hw to arrange my presentation. please for those who have done their I.T on treatment of water help us by givn us hint on d reaction n equation on hw to do it....tnx
I wish to help but I don't understand your write up? Are u talking about water treatment process,including loading media sand for proper filtration and dosing of chlorine,lime and soda ash?
Re: WATER TREATMENT : How To Treat Water For Students On SIWES/I.T by rotgaktims(m): 7:41am On Sep 11, 2014
crusader01:
. yap pls both dosin of d Cl n d media...i do nid dem. tnx
Re: WATER TREATMENT : How To Treat Water For Students On SIWES/I.T by crusader01(m): 9:11am On Sep 11, 2014
rotgaktims: . yap pls both dosin of d Cl n d media...i do nid dem. tnx
Since you said it is about project,I will advice you to google for more details on below;

- Industrial water treatment process
- Diagram of water treatment plant
- aeration tank
- sedimentation of iron and particles
- Iron blower
- Pre-chlorination
- Filtration
- Chlorination after filtration
- Testing of water in the lab.
-Testing kit to monitor PH level in the water

On loading of media sand;
Once you have pair of filters with pipe installation.
Loading of media sand depends on the test of raw water carried out at the initial stage.

Local names of media sand in the market;

- Gravel
-Medium
-Coarse
-Fine
-smooth
- carbon

It may be wrongly spelled.
*-Calcite
*-hydrolite

-Ion resin

That is the little I know about water treatment.
Re: WATER TREATMENT : How To Treat Water For Students On SIWES/I.T by rotgaktims(m): 4:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
crusader01:
Since you said it is about project,I will advice you to google for more details on below;
- Industrial water treatment process
- Diagram of water treatment plant
- aeration tank
- sedimentation of iron and particles
- Iron blower
- Pre-chlorination
- Filtration
- Chlorination after filtration
- Testing of water in the lab.
-Testing kit to monitor PH level in the water
On loading of media sand;
Once you have pair of filters with pipe installation.
Loading of media sand depends on the test of raw water carried out at the initial stage.
Local names of media sand in the market;
- Gravel
-Medium
-Coarse
-Fine
-smooth
- carbon
It may be wrongly spelled.
*-Calcite
*-hydrolite
-Ion resin
That is the little I know about water treatment.
tnx crux....wit dis hint alone , its ok . tnx bruv

(1) (Reply)

From The Archive: History And Struggles Of ASUU, By Attahiru Jega / 2018/2019 UNN UTME/ Direct Entry Thread / 5 Popular Nigerian Scams That Will Fool You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.