Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Beware : Zuby's Global Runs Blog - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Beware : Zuby's Global Runs Blog (5174 Views)

How to be a runs girl / ''''''''''''''''''church Runs'''''''''''''''' / 2012/2013 Pume Exam Runs (lets Help Our Selfs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware : Zuby's Global Runs Blog by dutchstar: 11:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
I just feel its really not okay for Zuby to be charging subscription fees to access his blog. Here is someone that benefited from Nairaland free platform to gain popularity for his stories and now he is charging fees to access his blog. Zuby I think you are killing your success even before it get started. Do you really think you have grown so big fan base wise to be charging fees? I have always have my reservations for ibo guys when it comes to the issue of Money and you just confirmed this. Please people be wary of him and if you put your account details on his payment platform for subscriptions you do so at your own risk. God bless Seun Osewa, God bless Nairaland. My piece of cake.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware : Zuby's Global Runs Blog by dytbabe: 11:33pm On Sep 10, 2014
Zuby na omo igbo na
Money matters
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Beware : Zuby's Global Runs Blog by ruffhandu: 11:37am On Sep 11, 2014
I do not think it has anything to do with his tribe, but person. We have lots of Igbo guys here who write their stories and we read, who have blogs with free access.
I believe it's just a knowledge gap, someone has to advise him on how bloggers make money, he perhaps thinks it's this way.
He didn't even wait to add any other feature that'll benefit people. As far as I know, he feels he's selling his autobiography, nothing else, I stand to be corrected.

As soon as I noticed that, I stopped visiting the site. To hell with the unverifiable stories- there are lots of people's adventures to read.

So, don't smear his ethnicity because of his attitude.
I wish him goodluck.

I WON'T PAY TO READ SUCH, FOR NOW AND ON THIS AT LEAST.

8 Likes

Re: Beware : Zuby's Global Runs Blog by boladex1: 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2014
Please don't tribalise the case of ZUBY and i belief its just his personality.
he has a good story but am not going to be paying subscription when there
is a lot of blog out there.

Moreover i don share some of his opinion especially on religion.

if any one want to pay good for them as for me and my family am not paying
for a lecture i wont appreciate.

My advice to Zuby should learn how to grow his blog to generate INCOME
Re: Beware : Zuby's Global Runs Blog by ZUBY77(m): 5:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
I understand Nigerians are very good at making comments out of frustration.
Someone decided to close his work and rather than seeking for a solution for your problem, you showed up here to tell the world he doesn't know anything.

Why don't you write your own and make it free.

And since you have been running around Europe, demanding for more updates, have you ever thought it wise to appreciate my time?

The moment I closed down, I became a thief who wants to steal money.
If you have any sense, you must have known that nairaland is not a blog. It's a forum.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware : Zuby's Global Runs Blog by ZUBY77(m): 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
ruffhandu: I do not think it has anything to do with his tribe, but person. We have lots of Igbo guys here who write their stories and we read, who have blogs with free access.
I believe it's just a knowledge gap, someone has to advise him on how bloggers make money, he perhaps thinks it's this way.
He didn't even wait to add any other feature that'll benefit people. As far as I know, he feels he's selling his autobiography, nothing else, I stand to be corrected.

As soon as I noticed that, I stopped visiting the site. To hell with the unverifiable stories- there are lots of people's adventures to read.

So, don't smear his ethnicity because of his attitude.
I wish him goodluck.

I WON'T PAY TO READ SUCH, FOR NOW AND ON THIS AT LEAST.

To hell with unverifiable stories? Huh.

Why don't you go to Europe and verify it.?
Did I notice that you no longer visit? No, I didn't.

If 200 a month is too big for you to pay for everything you have learnt on global Runs, then you have no business coming there.

I can pay for you if you want.

Is it not same way you sit at home and critize Mikel Obi, Tonto Dike etc. While you wish you would ever become quarter of what they are.

Toad brain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware : Zuby's Global Runs Blog by ruffhandu: 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2014
ZUBY77:

To hell with unverifiable stories? Huh.

Why don't you go to Europe and verify it.?
Did I notice that you no longer visit? No, I didn't.

If 200 a month is too jig for you to pay for everything you have learnt on global Runs, then you have no business coming there.

I can pay for you if you want.

Is it not same way you sit at home and critize Mikel Obi, Tonto Dike etc. While you wish you would ever become quarter of what they are.

Toad brain

Lol!

3 Likes

Re: Beware : Zuby's Global Runs Blog by segun544(m): 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2014
My Gawd.......Zubby I am disappointed in u.....Despite the fact dat I don't know u in person, I have always respected everything about u......From ur thinking capacity 2 ur boldness and even 2 d speed at which u execute ur plans.......By now, I think u should be very versatile with people because you have being interacting with people on social networks for a very very long time.....I never ever expected u 2 stoop so low 2 d extent that u will ever call people absurd names.....Haba u are bigger than that....Just think abt it......Nearly every nairalander knows Zubby but how many nairalanders knows dis OP? Haba Zubby, u are a big bros ooo.... Pls next time, when u are responding 2 critics, always put it in mind dat u have a name and image 2 protect because u are more or less a celebrity on Nairaland.....and d OP has d right 2 his opinion....afterall, he doesn't have d final say.....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware : Zuby's Global Runs Blog by spodeb: 7:37am On Feb 26, 2015
What do you expect from a man who ran about Europe duping people and doing all manners of things.

once a thief, always a thief.

He acts as if the world evolves around him alone.

4 Likes

Re: Beware : Zuby's Global Runs Blog by ZUBY77(m): 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
spodeb:
What do you expect from a man who ran about Europe duping people and doing all manners of things.

once a thief, always a thief.

He acts as if the world evolves around him alone.

You can cry for a year.

Pay or stay away.
Re: Beware : Zuby's Global Runs Blog by frank317: 4:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
So its now wrong to make money from ur talent right? No wonder everyone here refused to buy my book after all the time I spent writing, money I spend editing and making of book cover and printing. All people want is to read for free... This is serious

And the day I stopped updating my Reincarnation story because I wanted to publish and sell, I became nairalanders worst enemy.

alright... Writing must be a profession for people who hate money

4 Likes

Re: Beware : Zuby's Global Runs Blog by spodeb: 5:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
ZUBY77:

You can cry for a year.

Pay or stay away.

It's obvious you have bookmarked this page so that you can reply to every post.

Very good.

And very soon you'll start losing inspiration to write these stories because you keep abusing the people who give you the satisfaction in writing.

Given the money you've made in duping people, one would expect that you'll have more than enough to subscribe and buy your Jack Daniel poison.

Abi you've squandered them all on hoes?

1 Like

Re: Beware : Zuby's Global Runs Blog by ZUBY77(m): 7:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
spodeb:

It's obvious you have bookmarked this page so that you can reply to every post.

Very good.

And very soon you'll start losing inspiration to write these stories because you keep abusing the people who give you the satisfaction in writing.

Given the money you've made in duping people, one would expect that you'll have more than enough to subscribe and buy your Jack Daniel poison.

Abi you've squandered them all on hoes?

Yea.

1 Like

Re: Beware : Zuby's Global Runs Blog by AmakaDNB(f): 10:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
Which one is Zuby global again with the owner insulting people anyhow. Abegi! When DNB Stories dey there. At least I get to read porsche stories for free.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware : Zuby's Global Runs Blog by ZUBY77(m): 10:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
AmakaDNB:
Which one is Zuby global again with the owner insulting people anyhow. Abegi! When DNB Stories dey there. At least I get to read porsche stories for free.

Shut up there.

2 Likes

Re: Beware : Zuby's Global Runs Blog by LarrySun(m): 11:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
I don't think it's wrong to create a blog and make money from it. I'm a writer, too; I know what it takes to write a story, seriously, it's not easy. Every writer wants to make money from his skill.

The guy did nothing wrong.

4 Likes

Re: Beware : Zuby's Global Runs Blog by frank317: 12:07am On Feb 27, 2015
Pls remind me again why its wrong to make stipends from ur stories.... Why should someone open a thread because somone wants to make money with his effort.

What do Nigerians want for Gods sake? But you can pay thousands to watch timaya sing meanningless songs about hips. You pay to buy silly thoughtless Nigerian movie. Now somone says u should pay to read his story and u call him a fraud?

7 Likes

Re: Beware : Zuby's Global Runs Blog by Fatalveli(m): 5:25am On Feb 27, 2015
frank317:
Pls remind me again why its wrong to make stipends from ur stories.... Why should someone open a thread because somone wants to make money with his effort.

What do Nigerians want for Gods sake? But you can pay thousands to watch timaya sing meanningless songs about hips. You pay to buy silly thoughtless Nigerian movie. Now somone says u should pay to read his story and u call him a fraud?
And its just 200 naira monthly

2 Likes

Re: Beware : Zuby's Global Runs Blog by princejenks(m): 7:02am On Feb 27, 2015
I dont think it is wrong to make money with one's story,its not like it's compulsory to visit his blog

2 Likes

Re: Beware : Zuby's Global Runs Blog by boladex1: 10:24am On Feb 27, 2015
frank317:

What do Nigerians want for Gods sake? But you can pay thousands to watch timaya sing meanningless songs about hips. You pay to buy silly thoughtless Nigerian movie. Now someone says u should pay to read his story and u call him a fraud?

i will really like to buy any of your story, if its available especially the reincarnation, am a fan of yours.

just tell me how much and how to pay.
Re: Beware : Zuby's Global Runs Blog by AmakaDNB(f): 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
ZUBY77:

Shut up there.
Seriously you are rude and it's not good. I even visited your site yesterday and it's not even as good as Daniel's site. Yet he is so humble. I am not against you trying to make money from your creativity but then you shouldnt insult people. You could have just explained to the guy gently.

1 Like

Re: Beware : Zuby's Global Runs Blog by ZUBY77(m): 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
AmakaDNB:

Seriously you are rude and it's not good. I even visited your site yesterday and it's not even as good as Daniel's site. Yet he is so humble. I am not against you trying to make money from your creativity but then you shouldnt insult people. You could have just explained to the guy gently.

OK

1 Like

Re: Beware : Zuby's Global Runs Blog by felsunseg(m): 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
Nawa for Nairalanders o, since when you have been reading Zubby's story, you all should have known his character by now. Dat I don't give a hoot kind of attitude, so if you want to read his story, subscibe and read, if you don't want to pack your kayah (load) and go. Shikena. @ Zubby i salute your courage for trying to make something out of your hardwork cos writing a story as plenty as dat is an easy task.. But i still think u need to go learn from other bloggers like linder ikeji and mankind. They ain't charging anything to view their site but am sure they are making real cool cash.
@ zubby if i subscribe with N200 i hope i'm free to paste ur story on my blog. Tnkx

3 Likes

Re: Beware : Zuby's Global Runs Blog by PresidentAde(m): 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
grin grin grin ,,,, ,,,, grin grin grin

Dis Literature section shaa,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Beware : Zuby's Global Runs Blog by eunisam: 5:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
ZUBY77:

OK
nwanne gba ha nkiti.
@ frank317 pls where and how can i buy the reincanation abeg. @ sammyhoe i need every one is a genues hard or soft copy complete season.@zuby77 i need the hard copy of your work abeg..
Re: Beware : Zuby's Global Runs Blog by sunnym(m): 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
It's very hard to understand Nigerians, I guess it's the level of poverty that is causing katakata. As for me, I spend my money on whatever that make me happy. I can even load 400 naira and finish it on somebody I ve not meet just because he or she make me laugh. Common guys spend your money wisely, life is too short to waste.

1 Like

Re: Beware : Zuby's Global Runs Blog by frank317: 7:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
eunisam:
nwanne gba ha nkiti.
@ frank317 pls where and how can i buy the reincanation abeg. @ sammyhoe i need every one is a genues hard or soft copy complete season.@zuby77 i need the hard copy of your work abeg..

Pls guys be patient with me... Sorry for the delay, I am through with reincarnation just waiting on my editor who is extremely busy.

I have already even started the sequel which, to me, will be the best story I have ever written.

Always know I have u guys in mind... I just want u to have it on mind that writer go chopoooooo, make nobody open thread from me if I decide to make money from writingoooo.

But come to think of it if timaya can make mney from singing 'ukwu' why writers way de storm brain to come out with something very nice not make cash too.

4 Likes

Re: Beware : Zuby's Global Runs Blog by ZUBY77(m): 8:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
felsunseg:
Nawa for Nairalanders o, since when you have been reading Zubby's story, you all should have known his character by now. Dat I don't give a hoot kind of attitude, so if you want to read his story, subscibe and read, if you don't want to pack your kayah (load) and go. Shikena. @ Zubby i salute your courage for trying to make something out of your hardwork cos writing a story as plenty as dat is an easy task.. But i still think u need to go learn from other bloggers like linder ikeji and mankind. They ain't charging anything to view their site but am sure they are making real cool cash.
@ zubby if i subscribe with N200 i hope i'm free to paste ur story on my blog. Tnkx

Hahahaa. Joke of the century.
Do you ever think I really need that 200?
Re: Beware : Zuby's Global Runs Blog by DanWrites(m): 8:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
Making money is good, but the truth is, writers are not musicians.

Patience is key. One of my books is currently a bestseller on Okadabooks but in all, I haven't made more than 20K.

Good nature in business should not be underestimated. Check, the most successful businesses on earth are free, or started free. Even Firefox survives on donation.

For a site still ranking above 100 on Alexa to put up a paid system is too early. It will increase your bounce rate.

Believe me, your paid subscribers will not give you enough money than what you will be making from huge traffic.

There is a donation page on my site (www.dnbstories.com) and you will be amazed that people actually donate.

2 Likes

Re: Beware : Zuby's Global Runs Blog by ZUBY77(m): 8:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
DanWrites:
Making money is good, but the truth is, writers are not musicians.

Patience is key. One of my books is currently a bestseller on Okadabooks but in all, I haven't made more than 20K.

Good nature in business should not be underestimated. Check, the most successful businesses on earth are free, or started free. Even Firefox survives on donation.

For a site still ranking above 100 on Alexa to put up a paid system is too early. It will increase your bounce rate.

Believe me, your paid subscribers will not give you enough money than what you will be making from huge traffic.

There is a donation page on my site (www.dnbstories.com) and you will be amazed that people actually donate.

Good enough.
Re: Beware : Zuby's Global Runs Blog by otemanuduno: 12:43am On Feb 28, 2015
dutchstar:
I just feel its really not okay for Zuby to be charging subscription fees to access his blog. Here is someone that benefited from Nairaland free platform to gain popularity for his stories and now he is charging fees to access his blog. Zuby I think you are killing your success even before it get started. Do you really think you have grown so big fan base wise to be charging fees? I have always have my reservations for ibo guys when it comes to the issue of Money and you just confirmed this. Please people be wary of him and if you put your account details on his payment platform for subscriptions you do so at your own risk. God bless Seun Osewa, God bless Nairaland. My piece of cake.

U have Nigerian mentality and u are not to blame. Charging u for subscription is not bad at all, after all, u have enjoyed too much of his stuff Free. Or do you tink all d things u downloaded o playstore are free? They charge you for buying the premium. Guy, all u need pray for is God's provision so that u can be able to subscribe, not for you to be talking trash here.

2 Likes

Re: Beware : Zuby's Global Runs Blog by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 28, 2015
Zuby, Zuby... wink
Long time no hear from u.
Why ppl dey beef u nah? Abi na bad tin for person to make money wit hin talent ni?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Virgin Story / Conspiracy (Romance) / Who Has An Idea Of How To take Creative Writing Courses In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.