Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,134 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 (143452 Views)

Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by idomalord: 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2014
Manweysabi: Idomaland... Bom go soon use you chop suya... I can smell it.

I foresee you coming back here and telling us stories that touch..

i wonda y d insult? I used 50 dollars and raisd it to 1k5 bt it required patience. I wonda didnt u read d orda posts even d indicators that i was talking about , whats bad if i later share them here
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by idomalord: 9:24pm On Sep 21, 2014
cryptography:

do you have an android phone

yes.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
idomalord:

yes.
Download MT4 trading app, and open a demo account to start practicing............
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Manweysabi(m): 9:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
idomalord:

i wonda y d insult? I used 50 dollars and raisd it to 1k5 bt it required patience. I wonda didnt u read d orda posts even d indicators that i was talking about , whats bad if i later share them here

Oh ok...

$50 to $1500?? Congratulations cheesy
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by idomalord: 10:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
cryptography:

do you have an android phone

yes
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by idomalord: 10:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
Manweysabi:

Oh ok...

$50 to $1500?? Congratulations cheesy

Hmm! If memory serves u ryt, u wud remember smth calld tick trades. John 1982 in season 3 postd a strategy in season 3 bt in d end he was insultd. I pickd it up and thats wat i use . Its kinda funny bt d truth is i dont have system so u blive me or nt,bt try research it. It was frm his post that inspire me to bgin to learn fx. A very simple strategy , its abt higher and lower and it works. And u do nt nid indicators. Coupld with tick tqades thats hw i raisd it up. We are all learning , no nid to insult .if u do nt undastand my post then reread them all.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by idomalord: 10:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
cryptography:
Download MT4 trading app, and open a demo account to start practicing............

k, thanks thats a gud idea. My frnd uses fb and xm platform. I didnt knw i cud download via android bt i already have a demo acct with binary.com. I use tecno f5. I wud try after dis post.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by dagr8(m): 10:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
Manweysabi: Idomaland... Bom go soon use you chop suya... I can smell it.

I foresee you coming back here and telling us stories that touch..
grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by haymosse: 1:17am On Sep 22, 2014
please, is there anyone schooling in OAU or resides in ile-ife here and is willing to tutor, plssssssssssss, for God's sake!!!!!!!!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 3:03am On Sep 22, 2014
idomalord:

k, thanks thats a gud idea. My frnd uses fb and xm platform. I didnt knw i cud download via android bt i already have a demo acct with binary.com. I use tecno f5. I wud try after dis post.

great......... i'm also an amateur too, but i believe this is a goid step............ wishing you more greens
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by iamblest(m): 7:39am On Sep 22, 2014
grin tongue
haymosse: please, is there anyone schooling in OAU or resides in ile-ife here and is willing to tutor, plssssssssssss, for God's sake!!!!!!!!!
grin tongue

I believe wapmasta will be your man to contact. he is based in ife
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by iamblest(m): 7:51am On Sep 22, 2014
make me sef drop my strategy jawe.e Don tey I dey enjoy am.
warning, this strategy will give you on the average a winning percentage of 73 if used according to instructions.

now go to google. com search the keyword derivative indicator.
download it free.
go to your mt4 trader and install it in experts / indicator folder.
apply that derivative indicator to a 5 min time frame. on only these currency pairs
eur/usd
usd/cad.

,.......to be continued. stay glued to this tread.

p.s the soon to be revealed strategy works wonders.

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by lordaustin(m): 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
Why not attach the indicator in your next post?
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by kazoo: 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
iamblest: make me sef drop my strategy jawe.e Don tey I dey enjoy am.
warning, this strategy will give you on the average a winning percentage of 73 if used according to instructions.

now go to google. com search the keyword derivative indicator.
download it free.
go to your mt4 trader and install it in experts / indicator folder.
apply that derivative indicator to a 5 min time frame. on only these currency pairs
eur/usd
usd/cad.

,.......to be continued. stay glued to this tread.

p.s the soon to be revealed strategy works wonders.
pls i am new on d forum, kindly feed us d strategy refered to.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by spacebaba: 2:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
iamblest kindly drop the strategy, I have taken the stress off you by uploading the indicator for the house.find attached below.

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 4:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
spacebaba: iamblest kindly drop the strategy, I have taken the stress off you by uploading the indicator for the house.find attached below.

Nice one bro
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Parisfran(f): 7:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
Manweysabi, terrorising newbies since 1902. How you dey? Oga Wale.....I dey fear you oh.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Manweysabi(m): 7:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
Parisfran: Manweysabi, terrorising newbies since 1902. How you dey? Oga Wale.....I dey fear you oh.
LOL grin
i dey fine o... paris

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by haymosse: 7:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
iamblest: grin tongue grin tongue

I believe wapmasta will be your man to contact. he is based in ife
Thanx man
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by AKBINARY: 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
i just across this online on derivative oscillator
Before we can apply this indicator into our trading strategy we need to make sure that the time frame that we are watching our asset is set on 5 minutes, since this is a 5 minute strategy. Any time frame watched outside this will affect the accuracy of the signals generated. In addition, this indicator works best for high volume stocks and low volatility currency pairs. Some of the more popular high volume stocks that would work great for this strategy would be Apple, Nike, Exxon and Amazon. Low volatility currency pairs that we would want to trade with when using this strategy would be Eur/Usd, Usd/Chf, Nzd/Usd, and Usd/Cad.

Now that we have all the basics set up we can look into applying this indicator into a trading strategy. In the picture below you can see an example of how this indicator would look when applied to our trading strategy. If you look closely you can see how the derivative oscillator bars go in the same direction as the price action candles, or it will predict it and you can see how it changes and how the price also then follows suit. We have three trading opportunities in this example and all three of them end up as winners. In order for a trading signal to be generated we need to wait for one step to happen and one confirmation. The one step would be that there is a change in direction in our derivative oscillator indicator. Meaning that if there is a negative candle below the 0.00 value the next candle must be a positive candle, and vice versa. The confirmation is if the candle forming above or directly next to our derivative oscillator is heading in the same direction as that candle, if it is then we are good to place a trade in that direction for an expiry time of 5 minutes.This is a rather simple indicator and so far I have been experiencing around a 73% in-the-money success rate with it,

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by hokabs(m): 8:54pm On Sep 22, 2014
teeboy4x:

check page 1 & 2 or previous threads
hokabs: @ Oga teeboy4x, Are u refering to the 15min No Touch from Boss RozAy s indy & ferrufx multi info added by you. Sir av once browse through it bt overlook am. If it is,is there any modification on d set up?Thanks,expecting ur response sir
i dey expect sir.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by dagr8(m): 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
Parisfran: Manweysabi, terrorising newbies since 1902. How you dey? Oga Wale.....I dey fear you oh.
shocked smiley wink kiss Where have you been?
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 10:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
hokabs: i dey expect sir.

Nope, am reffering 2 the RD strategy posted by wilscolf
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by kazoo: 11:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
teeboy4x:

my man ar u ushng d wilcof strategy , pls lets know d know d succes rate
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by chibecanglobal(m): 11:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
GOLDEN DAILY BINARY OPTIONS ALERTS 23/9/2014
1:45GMT CNY HSBC Flash Manufacturing PMI
CALL AUDUSD@51 OR MORE
PUT AUDUSD@49.8 OR LESS
EXPIRY@2:00GMT

7:00GMT EUR French Flash Manufacturing PMI,French Flash Services PMI
CALL EURUSD IF MANUFACTURING PMI IS 48 OR MORE AND SERVICES PMI IS 50.5 OR MORE
PUT EURUSD IF MANUFACTURING PMI IS 46.1 OR LESS AND SERVICES PMI IS 49.9 OR LESS
EXPIRY@7:15GMT

7:30GMT EUR German Flash Manufacturing PMI,German Flash Services PMI
CALL EURUSD IF MANUFACTURING PMI IS 52 OR MORE AND SERVICES PMI IS 54.6 OR MORE
PUT EURUSD IF MANUFACTURING PMI IS 49.9 OR LESS AND SERVICES PMI IS 54.6 OR LESS
EXPIRY@8:00GMT

8:00GMT EUR Flash Manufacturing PMI,Flash Services PMI
CALL EURUSD IF MANUFACTURING PMI IS 51.1 OR MORE AND SERVICES PMI IS 53.2 OR MORE
PUT EURUSD IF MANUFACTURING PMI IS 49.9 OR LESS AND SERVICES PMI IS 53.2 OR LESS
EXPIRY@8:15GMT

12:30GMT CAD Core Retail Sales m/m
CALL USDCAD@ 0.1% OR HIGHER
PUT USDCAD@ -0.3% OR LOWER
EXPIRY@13:00GMT

10:35GMT NZD Trade Balance
CALL NZDUSD@ -625K OR MORE
PUT NZDUSD@ -1625K OR LOWER
EXPIRY@11:15GMT

HAVE ANOTHER WINNING STREAK TODAY!
GOLDEN BINARY OPTIONS ALERTS
in your email inbox DAILY
http://eepurl.com/RBCgv
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by odimbannamdi(m): 12:20am On Sep 23, 2014
idomalord:

Hmm! If memory serves u ryt, u wud remember smth calld tick trades. John 1982 in season 3 postd a strategy in season 3 bt in d end he was insultd. I pickd it up and thats wat i use . Its kinda funny bt d truth is i dont have system so u blive me or nt,bt try research it. It was frm his post that inspire me to bgin to learn fx. A very simple strategy , its abt higher and lower and it works. And u do nt nid indicators. Coupld with tick tqades thats hw i raisd it up. We are all learning , no nid to insult .if u do nt undastand my post then reread them all.
bro, contact me on kevin4christ012@gmail.com. i have an offer for you.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by hokabs(m): 8:09am On Sep 23, 2014
teeboy4x:

Thanks sir,i av bn using dat RD tin by oga willscolf and d winrate is higher if strict to d rules especially d PA bt my chart stop working all effort to download anoda 1 was in vain.pls sir, is d new one having different link on their site
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by deniiQ: 10:21am On Sep 23, 2014
smileysmileysmiley
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by needinfo: 10:52am On Sep 23, 2014
Please can some one give me the name of any indicator that can be able to make sound alarm when a candle bar is about to close.that is, i can be able to set the alarm to maybe 1 minute before the bar closes so that i can be notified on time before it actually closes.for example, if i choose a 5 minute time frame,i can set the indicator to make a sound alarm after the candle gets to 4 minute to notify me before it actually closes in 5 minute.the indicator can be able to sound the alarm a minute before closing.is there any indicator that cand do that and if there is,can some one please tell me the name,thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by omakay(m): 12:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
needinfo: Please can some one give me the name of any indicator that can be able to make sound alarm when a candle bar is about to close.that is, i can be able to set the alarm to maybe 1 minute before the bar closes so that i can be notified on time before it actually closes.for example, if i choose a 5 minute time frame,i can set the indicator to make a sound alarm after the candle gets to 4 minute to notify me before it actually closes in 5 minute.the indicator can be able to sound the alarm a minute before closing.is there any indicator that cand do that and if there is,can some one please tell me the name,thanks

For starters, all those candlestick timers that you see people use are not in any way linked to the computer clock. They work based on market tick (tick data). If data feed does not enter the platform for 4 seconds, the indicator will not update itself.

The kind of indicator you are looking for is one that is stringed to the computer time and i doubt if that exists.

The way the scripts are being written does not allow for such a scenario.

And if such does exist, it would be difficult to use as your computer clock is not in periods such as M5,M15,H1 and the rest.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by idomalord: 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
odimbannamdi:
bro, contact me on kevin4christ012@gmail.com. i have an offer for you.

if its strategy u want, there is like twenty smth strategy in season 3 alone. Research it. Fine, i wud send u an email bt nt with my main email. Am nt ready 4 anthr insult.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by omejeo: 7:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
idomalord:

if its strategy u want, there is like twenty smth strategy in season 3 alone. Research it. Fine, i wud send u an email bt nt with my main email. Am nt ready 4 anthr insult.
idomalord, would u mind posting the link to the page or the number of the page where john1982 posted d strategy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70)

Who Is Who In Nigeria: The Full List Of The Top 50 Richest Nigerian Billionaires / Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free / How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.