Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 (143368 Views)

Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by idomalord: 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
omejeo: idomalord, would u mind posting the link to the page or the number of the page where john1982 posted d strategy?

bros, it has bin long. Pls read it, u wud find it. Am nt being rude i just dont remember.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
hokabs: Thanks sir,i av bn using dat RD tin by oga willscolf and d winrate is higher if strict to d rules especially d PA bt my chart stop working all effort to download anoda 1 was in vain.pls sir, is d new one having different link on their site
I downloaded mine from the link bom sent to my email.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by hokabs(m): 8:35am On Sep 24, 2014
teeboy4x:
I downloaded my from the link bom sent to my email.
Thank u sir,i was able to do that yesterday it browser preventing me bt stochi is not moving to know wen it cross and MACD don't show. Though 3 wins 4 loses but i till make profit
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 9:11am On Sep 24, 2014
here is my offer to the house... i compiled it into a pdf file... download and enjoy

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by willscolf: 9:36am On Sep 24, 2014
hokabs: Thank u sir,i was able to do that yesterday it browser preventing me bt stochi is not moving to know wen it cross and MACD don't show. Though 3 wins 4 loses but i till make profit
dats wot am talking abt,enjoy....
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by charlso1(m): 10:37am On Sep 24, 2014
Good morning my people, and happy trading. I hope you guys are enjoying enough Dollar trading BOM. It has been a long time I visited nairaland and I am happy the thread has started once again.

To be frank, to succeed in this business, you must do away with greed and learn candlestick pattern painstakingly. Candlestick pattern is the only leading indicator that can make you good money.
Thank all the ogas here, and happy trading.

P.S: Don't think you can make money on binary or forex chasing all the strategies in this thread.

P.S.S: There is no Goldmine strategy in binary or forex trading. Try to learn one strategy you like and stick to it. In binary or forex trading, it's either you learn to WIN or you learn to LOSS.

P.S.S.S: In binary or Forex trading, there is no expert that will tell you where the market is heading to unless you have determined to train your eyes and brain to direct you accordingly.

Happy trading my pals. Optimisticgoody (Yinke), Thanks for your message on my birthday. May God bless you . Thanks Tee boy (king) for reviving this thread. Thanks my Oga Wapmasta who inspired me to learn the basic of this business. Thanks everyone and trade to win

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by charlso1(m): 11:00am On Sep 24, 2014
teeboy4x:
I downloaded my from the link bom sent to my email.

Mr. king my brother, I dey hail oooo. How market?
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Oladg2: 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Oladg2: 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2014
sunwalk: here is my offer to the house... i compiled it into a pdf file... download and enjoy
Thanks for this strategy , GOd will bless u.,on first strategy I will prefer to be using 5 munites and 15 munites expiry.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by adio1986(m): 3:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
good day,please which website can I use to trade binary and demo trade,I tryed binary .com but keep tell me DAT am in usa ?
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by AKBINARY: 3:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
check ur ip;or register through this link http:///p6zkhz2
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by omakay(m): 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
adio1986: good day,please which website can I use to trade binary and demo trade,I tryed binary .com but keep tell me DAT am in usa ?

You have either of 2 options:

(1), You can decide to hide your I.P and do your transactions with them. The downside to this option is that you will have to keep hiding your I.P from them as long as your trade with them and the day your mistakenly reveal your true I.P, be ready to face the consequences. (They have the absolute right to freeze your accounts with all the millions in it because you have violated their terms and agreement which you initially agreed to).

(2), You can forget about them and look for another binary option broker that allow residents in the U.S. The sad thing is that www.binary.com is the only broker with their kind of platform. All the others have a platform that is very different from that of binary.com. You will just have to adjust your trading style to suit you new found catch.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by adio1986(m): 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2014
omakay:

You have either of 2 options:

(1), You can decide to hide your I.P and do your transactions with them. The downside to this option is that you will have to keep hiding your I.P from them as long as your trade with them and the day your mistakenly reveal your true I.P, be ready to face the consequences. (They have the absolute right to freeze your accounts with all the millions in it because you have violated their terms and agreement which you initially agreed to).

(2), You can forget about them and look for another binary option broker that allow residents in the U.S. The sad thing is that www.binary.com is the only broker with their kind of platform. All the others have a platform that is very different from that of binary.com. You will just have to adjust your trading style to suit you new found catch.
thank you,I am in Lagos an I use an etisalat line,I tryed using it to open an account but it keep tell me am in usa? why thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2014
charlso1:

Mr. king my brother, I dey hail oooo. How market?
Senior brother, am good...we thank God bro.
Where are you at moment.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
adio1986: thank you,I am in Lagos an I use an etisalat line,I tryed using it to open an account but it keep tell me am in usa? why thanks

Try another internet service provider or you make use of VPN.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 5:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
sunwalk: here is my offer to the house... i compiled it into a pdf file... download and enjoy
Thank you for this beautiful offer, God bless you sir.
More greens.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by omakay(m): 6:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
adio1986: thank you,I am in Lagos an I use an etisalat line,I tryed using it to open an account but it keep tell me am in usa? why thanks

Then the problem should be from either your modem/router or your browser settings.

You will need to also check if your I.P settings on your computer have not being tampered with.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by seye15627(m): 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
Charlso, welcome back. Please we need to talk o, dis my mail: jegedeseye@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by phoenixchap: 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
Wow, rly? You Sir, are f*cking legendary.
Guess I owe you a crate of beer

coconut water. grin

AKBINARY: i just across this online on derivative oscillator
Before we can apply this indicator into our trading strategy we need to make sure that the time frame that we are watching our asset is set on 5 minutes, since this is a 5 minute strategy. Any time frame watched outside this will affect the accuracy of the signals generated. In addition, this indicator works best for high volume stocks and low volatility currency pairs. Some of the more popular high volume stocks that would work great for this strategy would be Apple, Nike, Exxon and Amazon. Low volatility currency pairs that we would want to trade with when using this strategy would be Eur/Usd, Usd/Chf, Nzd/Usd, and Usd/Cad.
Now that we have all the basics set up we can look into applying this indicator into a trading strategy. In the picture below you can see an example of how this indicator would look when applied to our trading strategy. If you look closely you can see how the derivative oscillator bars go in the same direction as the price action candles, or it will predict it and you can see how it changes and how the price also then follows suit. We have three trading opportunities in this example and all three of them end up as winners. In order for a trading signal to be generated we need to wait for one step to happen and one confirmation. The one step would be that there is a change in direction in our derivative oscillator indicator. Meaning that if there is a negative candle below the 0.00 value the next candle must be a positive candle, and vice versa. The confirmation is if the candle forming above or directly next to our derivative oscillator is heading in the same direction as that candle, if it is then we are good to place a trade in that direction for an expiry time of 5 minutes.This is a rather simple indicator and so far I have been experiencing around a 73% in-the-money success rate with it,

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by kazoo: 12:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
PLS CAN SOME1 GIVE ME D LINK TO BINARY.COM TRADING PLATFORM DOWNLOAD ,
PLS
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by charlso1(m): 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
seye15627: Charlso, welcome back. Please we need to talk o, dis my mail: jegedeseye@gmail.com

Let's talk about it here bro
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by seye15627(m): 6:44am On Sep 26, 2014
charlso1:

Let's talk about it here bro

okay, how do you use the Al brooks high1,2,3,low1,2,3 ,pullbacks and flags to trade binary and guide us on the timing
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by omakay(m): 6:52am On Sep 26, 2014
Good Morning to you all,
I have set up a system to be traded on the H1 timeframe.
The system is based on both harmonic patterns and 1-2-3 system.
Here is a picture of the system loaded on mt4.

I will need traders using the H1 timeframe and who also spend a lot of time on the charts to respond to this.

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by omakay(m): 6:55am On Sep 26, 2014
omakay: Good Morning to you all,
I have set up a system to be traded on the H1 timeframe.
The system is based on both harmonic patterns and 1-2-3 system.
Here is a picture of the system loaded on mt4.

I will need traders using the H1 timeframe and who also spend a lot of time on the charts to respond to this.

Please note that while i am going to share this system here, i am not completely certain of it's potency. I am actually making it a general test session for everyone. Let us all see how it works and make our observations
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by stamfoxx: 8:10am On Sep 26, 2014
omakay:

Please note that while i am going to share this system here, i am not completely certain of it's potency. I am actually making it a general test session for everyone. Let us all see how it works and make our observations

My take on this is that, its a fantastic strategy for spot forex trading. The formation of the ABCD pattern followed by a PRZ( Potential rejection zone) activates the trade trigger. The expiry is the issue for this setup because the PRZ constitutes a constellation of regular bullish and bearish candlesticks together making it a challenge to use a defined expiry. Trading binary with this strategy may not be ideal but its a good move anyway.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by charlso1(m): 8:31am On Sep 26, 2014
omakay:

I am a fan of harmonic pattern trading but I will not advice using it trading binary. What you should bear in mind that binary trading is quite different from forex trading. What you need to win in binary is just a PIP and nothing more. I love harmonic pattern so much but that doesn't mean I will risk my money using it for binary.

My 2 cent please.

P.S: I don't mean to discourage people using it for binary. There was a time I used it trading binary but it's a waste of time.

P.S.S: You can try it to see if it will work for you. I make use of harmonic pattern in forex.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by omakay(m): 8:33am On Sep 26, 2014
stamfoxx:

My take on this is that, its a fantastic strategy for spot forex trading. The formation of the ABCD pattern followed by a PRZ( Potential rejection zone) activates the trade trigger. The expiry is the issue for this setup because the PRZ constitutes a constellation of regular bullish and bearish candlesticks together making it a challenge to use a defined expiry. Trading binary with this strategy may not be ideal but its a good move anyway.

The main binary option signal that i can point out in the whole set-up is that VERTICAL GRID LINE. it is actually drawn by the indicator.
And many atimes, the next candlestick that comes drives in a different direction.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by charlso1(m): 8:40am On Sep 26, 2014
seye15627:

okay, how do you use the Al brooks high1,2,3,low1,2,3 ,pullbacks and flags to trade binary and guide us on the timing

I don't use his high 1,2,3 or low 1,2,3. pullback and flag setup, hmmmmmm, I think I explained the strategy and I use them in season 3
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by charlso1(m): 8:42am On Sep 26, 2014
seye15627:

I don't use his high 1,2,3 or low 1,2,3. pullback and flag setup, hmmmmmm, I think I explained the strategy and I use them in season 3
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 26, 2014
omakay:

The main binary option signal that i can point out in the whole set-up is that VERTICAL GRID LINE. it is actually drawn by the indicator.
And many atimes, the next candlestick that comes drives in a different direction.
bro would love to have the system,want to test and see if i could add it to my forex tools arsenal..
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by omakay(m): 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
shalom123:
bro would love to have the system,want to test and see if i could add it to my forex tools arsenal..

Send a mail to omakay@live.com so that i can reply you.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by nairakobo: 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
Pls guys, how much does BOM charge for withdrawing into a PM account?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70)

Who Is Who In Nigeria: The Full List Of The Top 50 Richest Nigerian Billionaires / Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free / How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.