Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 - Business (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 (143550 Views)

Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (70) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 11:10am On Feb 04, 2015
FxTizzle:

Who is fooling who? You think you can post cut and join results here.
Be careful

shocked shocked :oTEEBOY!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? DO U REALLY MEAN DIZ GUY IS CUTTING THESE PICTURES?? IF THAT'S TRUE. VERY VERY BAD, CAN YOU JUST IMAGINE HW FAR SOMEONE COULD GO JUST TO DECEIVE OTHERS? THRILLING IF DIZ ISNT TRUE, COME OUT TO PROVE HIM WRONG PLEASE. BEFORE THE THREAD TURNS ON YOU. JUST MY 2CENT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Manweysabi(m): 11:15am On Feb 04, 2015
THRILLING:

THIS MORNING'S GENERATED SIGNALS......
DON'T PROCRASTINATE,REACT NOW
topsideatgodside@gmail.com
BETTER STILL,YOU CAN VISIT http://www.thrilling-no-loss..com

HAPPY TRADING.

House of kini... Come and delete this man from NL grin

Cc: puskin

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by willscolf: 11:23am On Feb 04, 2015
THRILLING:

THIS MORNING TRADE.............
topsideatgodside@gmail.com
if after seeing d trillions of dollars available 4 grab in d trading industry nd u r busy haunting 4 mere #5000 or dia abt frm traders in d name of strategies,seminars,alerts etc my broda it's either u r a failed trader or a struggling nd frustrated one ....shikenaa

3 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 1:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
willscolf:
if after seeing d trillions of dollars available 4 grab in d trading industry nd u r busy haunting 4 mere #5000 or dia abt frm traders in d name of strategies,seminars,alerts etc my broda it's either u r a failed trader or a struggling nd frustrated one ....shikenaa

YOU THINK IT'S #5,000 LOOK PICTURE BELOW...NUCCA WROTE ------------ ON BLOG......CHECK ATTACHED PICTURE?? grin grin grin grin grin... WONDERS NEVER ENDS. THE STRATEGIES BEEN DROPPED HERE BY SUNWALK, ACCENTUATE AND OTHERS IS WORTH GOOD AMOUNT OF MONEY IF THEY WERE TO SELL IT, WONDER Y U HAVE A CONSISTENT STRATEGY SUCH AS DZ AND U STILL R STILL TRADING WITH 4$ SINCE HW MANY DAYS NAW? AND U WANT TO SELL UR STRATEGY FOR 200$ I DOUBT U WORTH...ALL Z WELL

DZ ONE OF D THINGS THAT PAINS ME MOST, MOST OF U LEARNT FREELY FROM DZ THREAD, AND WEN ITS TIME TO PAY D THREAD BACK FOR HW THEY HAVE HELPED YOU, THEN, U TAKE IT AS D TIME TO SELL STRATEGIES. I EVEN BELIEVE U DINT MAKE UP DZ STRATEGY URSLEF.....

AND I WONDER Y U CANT PUT YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER ON YOUR BLOG,....ARE U SCARED OF BEEN ARRESTED FOR SCAM OR WHAT?
IF I WERE YOU, I WOULD RATHER PUT MY ACCOUNT NUMBER, ITS MORE EASIER THAN PERFECT MONEY grin grin grin

NOW THE PURPOSE OF MY POST:::::::NEWBIES NEWBIES NEWBIES:::::DONT FALL FOR THESE , THERE ARE ENOUGH WRKING STRATEGIES ON DIZ THREAD TO HELP YOUR TRADING....GOODLUCK

3 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 1:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
willscolf:
no be 5k oo, its almost 20k!!! Imaging some people trying to even deposit 50USD this one come here wan rip people off. is that not wickedness angry angry angry
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by willscolf: 1:37pm On Feb 04, 2015
wapmasta001:

YOU THINK IT'S #5,000 LOOK PICTURE BELOW...NUCCA WROTE ------------ ON BLOG......CHECK ATTACHED PICTURE?? grin grin grin grin grin... WONDERS NEVER ENDS. THE STRATEGIES BEEN DROPPED HERE BY SUNWALK, ACCENTUATE AND OTHERS IS WORTH GOOD AMOUNT OF MONEY IF THEY WERE TO SELL IT, WONDER Y U HAVE A CONSISTENT STRATEGY SUCH AS DZ AND U STILL R STILL TRADING WITH 4$ SINCE HW MANY DAYS NAW? AND U WANT TO SELL UR STRATEGY FOR 200$ I DOUBT U WORTH...ALL Z WELL

DZ ONE OF D THINGS THAT PAINS ME MOST, MOST OF U LEARNT FREELY FROM DZ THREAD, AND WEN ITS TIME TO PAY D THREAD BACK FOR HW THEY HAVE HELPED YOU, THEN, U TAKE IT AS D TIME TO SELL STRATEGIES. I EVEN BELIEVE U DINT MAKE UP DZ STRATEGY URSLEF.....

AND I WONDER Y U CANT PUT YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER ON YOUR BLOG,....ARE U SCARED OF BEEN ARRESTED FOR SCAM OR WHAT?
IF I WERE YOU, I WOULD RATHER PUT MY ACCOUNT NUMBER, ITS MORE EASIER THAN PERFECT MONEY grin grin grin

NOW THE PURPOSE OF MY POST:::::::NEWBIES NEWBIES NEWBIES:::::DONT FALL FOR THESE , THERE ARE ENOUGH WRKING STRATEGIES ON DIZ THREAD TO HELP YOUR TRADING....GOODLUCK
oh hm own evn pass #5k,na comfirm thief oo
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by willscolf: 1:38pm On Feb 04, 2015
sunwalk:
no be 5k oo, its almost 20k!!! Imaging some people trying to even deposit 50USD this one come here wan rip people off. is that not wickedness angry angry angry
u dey mind d clown? Looser like him
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by FxTizzle(m): 1:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
wapmasta001:

shocked shocked :oTEEBOY!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? DO U REALLY MEAN DIZ GUY IS CUTTING THESE PICTURES?? IF THAT'S TRUE. VERY VERY BAD, CAN YOU JUST IMAGINE HW FAR SOMEONE COULD GO JUST TO DECEIVE OTHERS? THRILLING IF DIZ ISNT TRUE, COME OUT TO PROVE HIM WRONG PLEASE. BEFORE THE THREAD TURNS ON YOU. JUST MY 2CENT
Wapmoney, just check the time of his trades.

3 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by goldtooth: 8:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
2sExy1:
how can one download it? I am seeing torrent and i don't know how to download torrent files. could you anyone help? Thanks

oga 2sexy i have downloaded it for you o. Will you come inside town tomorrow so that we can meet and i give it to you?
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by eTradeXchange(m): 11:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
Hello Guys,

Good News for you. Do your have your money stock on Neteller, Kindly tell us your opinion in the poll below. We are working on how you can start selling your Neteller funds to us at eTradeXchange.net

click on the link below
http://www.poll-maker.com/results233231x35B7AF4D-9
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 05, 2015
PASSING BY... grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 1:44am On Feb 05, 2015
goldtooth:

oga 2sexy i have downloaded it for you o. Will you come inside town tomorrow so that we can meet and i give it to you?
this guy sha... U wan kidnap me Ni? [color=][/color] grin shocked oka buzz me on whatsapp now using that my mtn number make we yarn.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 1:49am On Feb 05, 2015
FxTizzle:

how come people didn't know until u Mentioned it? I see am but just ignored it.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by THRILLING: 9:15am On Feb 05, 2015
FxTizzle:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
What is wrong with the time of my trades?
Why not posting your own and let see it if it is written in ARABIC
Well you can say all what you like,don't forget that i am not forcing anybody to buy it.
Meanwhile,those who have got it would know by now how effective and straight forward the system is.

I AM VERY HAPPY TO BE SEEING ALL THIS
KEEP UP FOOLING YOURSELVES
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by FxTizzle(m): 9:23am On Feb 05, 2015
2sExy1:
how come people didn't know until u Mentioned it? I see am but just ignored it.
Some are busy looking at his results while some don't know much about the time, the guy is a learner.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by accentuate(m): 9:30am On Feb 05, 2015
THRILLING:

Well you can say all what you like,don't forget that i am not forcing anybody to buy it.
Meanwhile,those who have got it would know by now how effective and straight forward the system is.

@Thrilling: Please don't insult here this thread is purposely created to help newbies, if you want to sell your stuff create another thread for this.some people cannot even afford to fund their account with $50 and you are charging $200 for your stuff please bros take it easy.you start from somewhere and along the line you meet people who help you one way or the other to get to where you are why can't you for god sake help people so that God in his infinity mercy continue to bless and grace your knowledge.

If truly you are making something out of your system it doesn't cost you anything to offer it free here because i always remember one yoruba adage whish says "Oke Oke Lowo Afunni ngbe" meaning The Hands that gives always on top in all ramification of life.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 05, 2015
PASSING BY....
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by olusode97(m): 9:51am On Feb 05, 2015
People posting one result just because they've got an indicator which will work for some time that is giving them results.... tongue
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by samplegirl(f): 10:01am On Feb 05, 2015
willscolf:

Please my brother do you have any winning strategy on random touch? Thank you, will appreciate your response.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by samplegirl(f): 10:04am On Feb 05, 2015
sunwalk:

I have taken time to read some of your post and I think you are one of the few who know this trade. Please do you have a reliable winning strategy on RANDOM TOUCH? Thank you.

My email is samplegirl4u@gmail.com. Would appreciate your mail.

Thank you.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 05, 2015
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by iBash: 11:18am On Feb 05, 2015
Traders in the house; Morning ya'll...Pls could anyone recommend any good reliable binaryoptions broker to trade with?...someone made mention of Bosscapital...I'm really considering it...Pls any pointers at all would be appreciated..
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by fxstory(m): 11:42am On Feb 05, 2015
iBash:
Traders in the house; Morning ya'll...Pls could anyone recommend any good reliable binaryoptions broker to trade with?...someone made mention of Bosscapital...I'm really considering it...Pls any pointers at all would be appreciated..
you can try them or use binary.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 12:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
samplegirl:

I have taken time to read some of your post and I think you are one of the few who know this trade. Please do you have a reliable winning strategy on RANDOM TOUCH? Thank you.

My email is samplegirl4u@gmail.com. Would appreciate your mail.

Thank you.
dont worry, i have something new for random index. will soon post it today
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
goldtooth:

were can I meet you and what will I used to collect it? do I come with external hard disk and you give it to me? Na your PC you use download am or what?
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 12:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
THRILLING:

You want to know who is fooling himself?

lets sum it up here.... typically, i bet with 10 to 20USD, I martingale it... which mean i need to have more than 600USD to survive 5 straight loss of 10 to 20USD stakes.

from your latest shots of trade, you made 6 trades, got 5 wins, in my own case i would bank between 50 to 100 USD in 1hr if i had 200USD as my capital. Imagine doing this 5hrs out of 24hrs for a week? 2500USD in a single week!!!??!!

You sound like a small boy to me with fish brain.

while am focusing on building myself, making the dream money of my life, then passing on the God-guided discovery to poor Nigerian youths, undergraduates, unemployed and peeps stuggling to make ends meet. I do it freely. At the end of the day, i set up a viable business of importing bulk goods with those money, and establishing physical business where i sell it to customers out there.

whereas you are here, wasting your time, begging poor people who came here to go and borrow 200USD and pay you for your system, then they will go to bank and ask for a loan of 200USD just to trade your system, in the hope of returning the borrowed 80,000 naira. My guy, you are the most wicked fellow i have encountered here.

How i wish i am a mod, automatic ban a deletion of both account and post.

Do one good thing on this earth. share out your strategy as free as it came to you, or you go ahead and HUG transformer...

house please help me here, i wanna blow up... naa vex full my body here.... where are the mods? someone is breaking thread rule please!!!! angry angry angry angry angry sad sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
sunwalk:

house please help me here, i wanna blow up... naa vex full my body here.... where are the mods? someone is breaking thread rule please!!!! angry angry angry angry angry sad sad
There is a reason for the report button or contact mukina2 direct and she will swing into action swiftly. I like that woman. If I get better money, I wouldn't mind getting her a nice gift. cool smiley
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 12:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
2sExy1:
There is a reason for the report button or contact mukina2 direct and she will swing into action swiftly. I like that woman. If I get better money, I wouldn't mind getting her a nice gift. cool smiley
why hasnt anyone done something about it naw? abeg house join me send this guy to otuoke prison!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by willscolf: 12:53pm On Feb 05, 2015
dis criminal called thrilling tinks he can fool us all.jst scrutinize his trade results,contract duration is 30sec,bt difference btw d trade entry and expiry 4 d winner in d screenshot is abt 22mins .....thief!

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Optimisticgondy(m): 12:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
sunwalk:

while am focusing on building myself, making the dream money of my life, then passing on the God-guided discovery to poor Nigerian youths, undergraduates, unemployed and peeps stuggling to make ends meet. I do it freely. At the end of the day, i set up a viable business of importing bulk goods with those money, and establishing physical business where i sell it to customers out there.

whereas you are here, wasting your time, begging poor people who came here to go and borrow 200USD and pay you for your system, then they will go to bank and ask for a loan of 200USD just to trade your system, in the hope of returning the borrowed 80,000 naira. My guy, you are the most wicked fellow i have encountered here.

How i wish i am a mod, automatic ban a deletion both account and

Do one good thing on this earth. share out your strategy as free

I think the best thing to do is ignore him. The more you give him attention, the more he thinks he's relevant.

@Thrilling
Displaying screenshots is not enough proof as they can be photoshopped. Many traders have even come with screenshots more than yours and they eventually turned out to be scammers. If you want to prove yourself, post alerts here for just a week and anyone pleased with your service can go ahead to buy your strategy. If you can't do that , then you have intention to scam and we will not tolerate that. At the same time, we will use this message against you while reporting to mod like puskin. So, if you're serious about business, I, on behalf of other members of this thread challenge u to start with the one week signal/alert NOW.

4 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by puskin: 4:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
So .....who be the person wey wan disturb this thread with manipulated screenies. angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (70)

Who Is Who In Nigeria: The Full List Of The Top 50 Richest Nigerian Billionaires / Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free / How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.